Third playthrough

>third playthrough
>40 mins in character creation screen
>ends up being a stealth archer

Story of my life

Every fucking time, I go into the game like hey im gonna be a greatsword wielding badass, but quickly develop into a stealth archer piece of shit

I find the slow mo cutscenes very satisfying as a stealth archer.

my next playthrough will be an orc magician specialized in illusion and alteration

prolly gonna end as stealth archer anyway...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

GO BACK TO R/GAMING YOU STUPID NORMIE FAG

I have played it 3 times.
Never as a stealth archer

probably cause yall lack knowledge on the game and how to use the moves on each class in an effective and entertaining fashion.

lurk moar fagot

High elf wizrd ....also stealth archer

>Do a 6x stealth attack
>Takes off a tenth of a bar
Every enemy in this game being a damage sponge sure makes for interesting combat.

this

that's why you don't play on legendary and install something like SkyRe or PerMa to increase difficulty

This is on normal, once I hit around level 20.

in this case, you are doing something very, very wrong

Going stealth and shooting people with ebony arrows?

The fact that you are scoring enough ebony arrows at level 20 tells me you are doing something wrong.

How can be somebody so stupid that can't change the playing style. It's not that hard, you faggots, just don't pick up the fucking bow. Also, add mods to improve the spells and the skill trees

>playing skyrim in 2018
>not waiting for skyrim together

op is either a faggot or has n0 friends

either way you have my sympathy

Had 3 49+ characters.
DW warrior
Destruction mage
Stealth archer
Greatsword warrior.

What to play next?
I was thinking about illusion/conjuration vampire mage.

Check out FudgeMuppet on Youtube, they have a bunch of fun builds

Illusion is the shit. Can clear a room of enemies without lifting a weapon once you achieve mastery

my most recent build is a conjuration/alteration breton wizard. summon storm atronach, ebonyflesh, then bound bow and I can take on a giant with not much difficulty. last I checked i'm level 42

try going through the gaming getting as close to zero kills as possible, via illusion. i tried that with a breton and it was kinda fun.
although once you get to 100 illusion you're pretty much invincible, and it's not as fun.

i'm still using this character to wander around and uncover every inch of skyrim in the mini-map. he's level 125. he can kill an elder dragon with a single crossbow shot.

4 characters* sorry I'm on drugs.

roll fags

roll

roll

Nice, I like that.

Roll

roll

roll

roll

I did the vampire Lord build it's mostly one handed and illusion and heavy armer

An hour on Sup Forums and this is seriously the first post with which I've even wanted to get involved.
But, yea. Yea. Every. Damn. Time.

roll

Conjuration: Conjure Bow.

rollin, was about to fire it up anyway

>IT ONLY HITS LIKE BONY ARROWS at mastery.

Roll.

fuckin reroll

Okay but an unarmed juggernaut

I've done about 25 playthroughs... never been anything other than stealth archer.
Same with Fallout 4... I always just end up being a sneaky cunt.

roll

goddamnit I dont want to do what I want

ffffuuuuuuu

asuhbubve

roll

I've got 1000+ hours and have never played as a stealth archer

Rollin

fuck it roll

rolling

49+ characters. Did you just play the tutorial? 150 everything faggot

rol

>8
rollen agen

>8
agen

My first playthrough was a high elf destruction/restoration mage, but then my magic started staggering everything or I'd jut outheal the enemies DPS and the game got so easy so I switched to stealth archery. Couldn't use a sword ever after that, I tried.

rolling again

>go two-handed
>everything dies in one hit
>can just maul everything from horseback
>decap every 3rd enemy
>level conjuration just to make the game harder
>summon two badass greatsword dremora to come fuck shit up with you
this is how every skyrim playthrough a man starts turns out

roll

Roll

F

Reroll

There's no better way to play though.

R-O-L-L

>skyrim
>2018

All TES games are shit because of NPC levelling. Prove me wrong, faggots.

Until you hit higher levels then the only spells of use are invisibility and muffle

Everything else will only work on the weakest mobs, like bandits, and that's it. Almost all higher level enemies will be immune to suggestion.

Roll

this
beth really fucked up on illusion
luckily mods fix that

ok!

>sixxth playthrough
>finally get the "throat clogged" ending

Roll

Underrated poost

stealth archer... Best Character...

need more races tho...

i cannot help byt be Kahjiit

I'd like to see Skyrim Blended with Corruption of Champions Blended with Second Life ...

That would be incredible

I always end up as a dual wielding/stealth archer hybrid. I just love to sneak up to people and cut their throats. Also it's nice to take out all the guys first, then know down the chicks and enslave them them, put them in my dungeon in the Lakeview basement and have them raped by my companions util they are pregnant with black soul gems and milk them but that's just me.

sneaky is good... it is exactly why peeps like us will live longer in an Apocalyptic situation....

currently on my third playthrough as well, but dual wielding heavy armor with healing/restoration when needed

I always tell myself "this time I'll choose a different race and play a different style." I always end up choosing Nord

is it autism?

Roll

lol

im game

Roooooolllllnnnnnnnnnn

Racist

Roll

Assassin Lizard, lmfao

roll

>and enslave them them, put them in my dungeon in the Lakeview basement and have them raped by my companions util they are pregnant with black soul gems and milk them

you sure we talkin bout the same game, edboy?

gibs me gud rall plezz

Tolfdir would be proud

i spent 2 weeks raiding a few caves and camps and homes..... now i am a fkkn Millionaire .... lol

you tell me

Why not
Roll

mods are fun yo

Will mods for the original Skyrim work with the enhanced edition? Mods are what make Skyrim great and without them, it'd be a crappy experience. I had some really cool mods for the original one.

rollerblades

Stealth archer is for pussies who are afraid to lose. "If the enemy never attacks me, I can SLOWLY AS FUCK meander through the game picking off ONE enemy at a time and never lose, it'll just take me 800 years to finish the first dungeon"

When I play any game like this 99% of the time I play the highest health character possible so I can run through every trap and enemy without giving a fuck, then just laugh as I find a million and one balance issues where they expected everyone would play stealth archer and never realized you could just punch an enemy into that network of traps you carefully laid.

There is no spec on Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim better than big-ass two-handed great hammer. You'll fucking one-shot everything dumb enough to get close to you, and anyone smart enough to keep their distance you can charge their ass while they scream in terror at their approaching death.

I think one time I tried playing a mage in Skyrim instead of hammer-wielding foe-smasher. Shit was boring as hell. "A dragon? Let's SMAS-... I mean, let's sit here for 3 seconds while I wait for an ice spear to charge that will inevitably fail to kill it then hide behind a pillar while I wait for my fucking mana to regen"

Some do, some don't.