These thots are taking over

Check emm

post some new claire while in canada

Got em

Rolll

Winrar post m faggot

Post m

Winrar

FYI this is all bullshit. Yes nudes exist but its the same faggot making threads.

They keep hyping up her nudes so you fags get desperate. Then they say they will trade, and because they have such a popular set they hyped up, you send oc first.

Fags steal your oc. Same thing is done with Claire Abbott. Unless you have other famous insta models, NEVER TRADE ANYTHING WITH THESE FUCKING LOSERS.

Sage this shit. Basement dwelling fags that spend more time collecting nudes than going outside and getting laid.

whoa... lmao. somebody got ripped off

oink

how to post video??

post it on zippyshare

Dropbox

Who the fuck is this?

Also sophi Knight nudes plz

Keep m comin

im not the guy who said he was gonna post. quads and I will though

wat do

Loool yeah sure

Check m

Fag

I bet she has salami-nipples

only one way to find out. lmao

nice boob

so who has those videos

Roll

Quads

Roll

More?

Check m

Got eem

Rollan

check em

Post more fags

Bump

all I really have are pics from like instagram, which all of y'all can find already. saved a few of her snaps but nothing worthwhile really

I always wonder how it feels to live a life like these girls, beautiful and carefree. always being the center of attention just for the fact of being born.

Post vids

Roll

And then they'll age and become less and less attractive, more and more depressive, and will drown in despair by age 40.

they all struggled with "depression" lol

Rollannn

Yes, you get attention for just being born - but that only lasts until a certain point. Then you start to age. You don't get as much attention anymore - the focus is on younger, more attractive women. You become spiteful because your only purpose in this world was to be pretty and get things because of it. Suddenly the privilege you had is gone. You replace the emptiness with fighting against a new generation of thots to attempt to regain some of the power you used to have. Even better, you turn it into a social issue you can rally people behind, putting you in the center of attention once more.

Post ig

More

Rolllll

Check emmmm

Got weeem

Fuck this

Rolllllling

huh I sware to god I had a pic of annika in the shower that was a good shot of her ass, but I can't find it anymore and its tilting me

guess I must have imagined it

Bamp

sophi pic for fun