Gloryhole thread. have you been to one? have you taken your girl to one? let's get some stories and greentexts here

gloryhole thread. have you been to one? have you taken your girl to one? let's get some stories and greentexts here

They are all dudes

never seen a woman in one?

True. It's hard to stuff a pussy through that hole.

I want to search gh too. Its interesting. Any tipps and tricks?

I have been to a few. Its nasty man. Every dirty dick in a mile radius pops thru

I just wanna know if giving handjobs/putting a condom on before you blow the guy is frowned on

I dont want herpagonasyphilaids but I really want dick.

One time i was at a Part of my university and needed to shit. Went into the toilet, closed door and sat down.
Didnt recognized the gloryhole wtf
While shitting someone put his fkin errected dick threw a hole of the Wall and Wanted me to suck. Disgusting

does anyone just do HJs?

you get sucked anyway? or did you take your girl

That's what I'm asking..........

Getting dick is easy if you're a chick. That's why it's a dude trying inside a glory hole sucking 99% of the time.

This one time at the booty bay adult bookstore Nikki six shit thru a glory hole right down my throat shit was cash

it's the taboo, faggot. not a grill anyways

Not true.

>take gf to adult store to buy some toys
>see the video booth area
>go in to see whats up
>booths have holes
>make her go into one booth
>I go into the adjoining booth
>she sucks my cock through the hole
>blast her in the mouth and go back to her booth
>see a dude eyeing me
>motion to the booth
>go into gf's booth
>see dude peek through hole
>slips cock through
>make gf suck him off
>hear him say something
>"Guys turn now?"
>he wants me to suck his dick
>laugh and say no she will finish
>she jerks him off and he cums on the video screen
>nervous laughter
>get the fuck out
>she still gives me shit about not manning up and sucking that cock

fucking hot. wish mine would do this. you guys plan it or was it just spur of the moment?

why would you suck a cock if you're not gay?

>spur of the moment?
sperm of the moment

>taken your girl to one
Lol. Things that never happen for 400$, Alex.

all sexuality is on a spectrum.

hahaha. how'd your girl act after that? you guys ever talk about doing it again or was she weirded out

>thing that never happened, alex
Kys
Just call bullshit, your not funny.

>400$
incorrect phrazing

Went to one in North Carolina bored one night. Adult book store.

Go into back for booths.
Looking for glory holes.
Expecting it to be some dude maybe giving a painful handjob.
It was literally six men just jerking off onto another man’s face as he sucked cocks in the circle jerk.
They all had wedding rings on.

“No thanks, but I’ll just watch.”

I stand back and jerk off while they blow on his face.
Never finish, too weird.
Go home and jerk off to it.

And you're on a speculum

It was spur of the moment. Most of our best sex stuff has been impromptu.

I wouldn't, thus, I didnt

>>your

well, I'm not a faggot, and I'm not suckin a cock

I answered an ad on craigslist about a gloryhole, I was seriously thinking about trying it cause I've never done anything like that before. It was a guy trying to get guys for his wife to suck off while he watched I guess. I wouldn't have done it anyway because of that, I wasn't too comfortable with having a guy behind the wall since I saw that video of the gloryhole where the woman is sucking the guy and her husband comes over and starts sucking on it but they only wanted guys 7in or bigger

you ever ask her to do it again?

I've been to a booth with gloryholes in Madrid. It was mainly guys giving head. Cheap entrance.

There is also a brothel in the city with booths, of course you pay for a chick to have sex with. You can also play with her at the gloryhole.

do most adult bookstores have booths/gloryholes?

We did do it again, but only one other time, and at a different place. There were more guys there, and she sucked 3 cocks that night. Some guy offered her $300 to fuck, but that's not our thing.

I think most do, yes. At least booths. I've been to Paris and they also had booths only, same in Frankfurt.

In Frankfurt there is one that has old slags in morning/afternoon hours giving head for 20 Euros.

she swallow any loads or just finish them with her hands? you watch each one?