I’m attracted to one of my family members .. not sure what to do about it ... pic related

I’m attracted to one of my family members .. not sure what to do about it ... pic related

if age isn't an issue, just ask her out, it's 2018. as long as you don't procreate, just have fun with it, c'mon meow

Well she’s not of age

Shoot up a school in your frustration.

Haha I’m not a weak fag

find a girl who looks or acts similar, whichever is more important.

how closely related?

is it your wife?

elaborate, so we can analyse your perversion

that would be fucked up

I’m the sake of being user ... not nuclear family but close enough

Nothing much she’s so cute I think about her a lot jerk to her pics a lot ... I want to just feel her bodyb

if it's second cousin or further away, you're good. first cousin is a no-go. half sister is also too close. if there's no blood, like an adopted sister or step-sister, you're good to go.

I’m not really sure if it’s her being underage or if it’s cause she’s family or unobtainable

The fact you mentioned the issue as her being family and not this first

oh fuck. i missed this when i posted . steer the fuck clear until she's 18, unless you two are also too close, genetically.

Beat off furiously and immediately. For the next 10 years. Practice deviant and secret private sex acts involving said family members belongings. Post results.

>Practice deviant and secret private sex acts involving said family members belongings
Woa!

I’m fapping now to this thread

best over against that tree, legs straight like a pinup girl, fucked from behind up that dress

oof she's getting ready

What part of South Florida you at OP?

Simple:

>If daughter, NO. JUST NO.
>If sister, fuck with a condom.
>If cousin, fuck and cum inside.

Post results.

How you know that ?

Fuck her right in the pussy. Who cares if shes related? PUSSY IS PUSSY! Plow that pussy like there ain't no tomorrow! Hell, don't even pull out or wear a condom. Blow your load in that family member pussy! Godspeed, OP! :)

More like
>If daughter, cousin, or sister: fuck and cum inside

Cutler Bay? Pinecrest? Kendall?

Just curious how you know this ?

You going to answer my question first

Sure more south

Definitely not Homestead

No no coral gables

Nice neighborhood. There are plenty of rich pretty chicks in that area ... Why pick the family member to lust over

Idk ... she’s cute ... how’d you know Florida

I know this girl. I went to school with her

So you don’t answer my question and I answer yours ?

Well you got some pics of her ? Post them up

Or you gonna white knight us?

Post initials as proof

Why you run away ?

Where’d you go kid ?

pretty shit toe point

I hate this you make a claim then run away

Haha you fucking idiot "you know that cousin that lives in Coral Gables, he's posting pics of you for people to masturbate to" delete the thread and then delete your existence

You can always run away with her, have retarded kids and live in a trailer

Savage.

Anyway, OP - disregard - she's going to find out any way, you're fucked.

In the mean time, share some more pics. Ta.

OP you disgusting piece of shit, share moar pix.

Since some white knight scared OP (I'm guessing just another loser kid who's trying to fuck the same ugly ass bitch) I don't think he will deliver

Faggots everywhere.

go fuck yourself you little white knight piece of shit, way to ruin the fun for fucking everyone. Stop breathing.

I didn’t run I just figured the faggot ran ... I hate these pussy kids

>I’m attracted to one of my family members .. not sure what to do about it ... pic related

Chat her up, get her naked, pull on a condom, fuck her brains out. It'll do you good.

Post pix of girl's ass.
Then we´ll decide

do what all white bois do and are the best at:
incest

So far no ass pics