Ask polish man anything

Ask polish man anything.

why did you steal my BMW?

Do you believe in the conspiracy that your president was shot down by the Russians while flying next to Russia? I can believe it.

Conspiracy

Are you retarded?

2nd Polish fag
They used fog mashines to create smoke and used tress as aa

NoI I dont believe, but many old people actually yes. And weve got propaganda movie about this accident LMAO

Jebać zimnego leszka cwela

the minister of war (thats our funny nick for this psycho) said that Russians used a bomb to blow up the plane. But like I say, nobody believe in that, this was impossible.

Why is your fucking nationalism on the rise? Poland has absolutely nothing to be proud of. Apart from the fact that being proud of one's nationality is the biggest bullshit ever.
Get it together and let the EU tell you what to do.

witcher 3

Does the Pope shit In the woods?

Polish people are proud because of our history, but me not so much. We ve got great music and culture, movies etc. but our history its not so good. Many times we fucked up, and get fucked, but C'est la vie.

a srasz?

How much do the british pay you to clean their toilets??

How Catholic are people? Have I been memed

this pls, stop going against EU, we want everyone united but you are making it hard to want you. be proud to be a part of EU and be able to contribute your culture to whole of EU instead.

I love your music festivals, the one in Katowice every summer is great, Krakow has some great ones too.

We are cultural catholics so only 30% are active, but most of these active are fucked up, and pissed off for everything

There is almost insignificant difference between which party is ruling. Just different names, and one is more pro-church than the other.

Nationalim-wise, amongst the society, it's not much different compared to how it was over past 20 years. Current govt is likely to finally solve the issue with neonazis and some far righters, that in fact didn't do much more than football team fanclub, but it's something.

People were pissed at previous government, and they just don't want refugees, not without a reason. Plenty of poles work in Germany, some of them in those refugee camps or however you call those. Plenty of people used to work in France, the ones I know moved to the UK.

Why did your countrymen decide to puke all over the train after drinking cheap vodka when i was on my way back to Krakow from Zakopane. I had to smell it for 4 hours. I hold you personally responsible.

Why do you feel it was appropriate to be allowed to join the EU in 2004 when your GDP per capita was only $6,600?
Now I can't get get served by an English speaking waitress or bar staff anywhere.

And they're so fucking rude and arrogant! Come here to our superior country and still think you're better? Fuck off back to poland cunt

Poland is a little and uninteresting country in Europe and is widely known for being the most conquerable- sad- country in the world. However, Poland is also known for steroids, and their filthy Jews. Poland is renowned for having the world's most hideous women second to Australia's Aboriginals and right above Zimbabwe. Most real Christians view Poland as completely irrelevant because Jesus had never traveled there-- as, nowhere in the country, can you find twelve wise men or a virgin. The nation is known as a buffer zone between good and evil, referring to the neighboring nations of Germany and Russia (you decide which is which). Poland is also well known for its citizens capable of shape shifting. Throughout the last thousand years its borders have changed frequently as it has been pwned repeatedly by surrounding nations, and due to severe butthurt disappeared off the face of the earth for almost 200 years. Poland has always been best friends with Germany and Russia. In 1939 Germany helped Poland get rid of its retards, handicapped, gypsies, homosexuals, and Jews. This initiative was at first welcomed, until they realized that most Pollacks qualify as clinically retarded. Currently, Poland is looking forward to host the Polish triathlon Euro Cup 2012 in Germany or Great Britain.

Are 90% Polish women hot? I dig blondes.

then go to a scandinavian country. polish are the mexicans of europe

ty huju