leave none standing

Curry about to go 16-0

>lebron isn't even currently the best player on his team

prove me wrong

protip : you won't

Who's better?

Magic > Kobe

What time do the Lakers play?

If the Cavs go 16-0, does that make LeBron undisputed #2 All-Time or will that be enough to eclipse MJ?

kyrie score the last 15 points today

Rockets bout to win 3 in a row, cap this

could have just asked for a you cunt

Lebron averages more points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and FG%

3-1 already made him number 1

16-0 would solidify his legacy in not just basketball but all of sports

We are witnessing the greatest playoff performance of all time. I'm literally out of breath when I watch these performances. I'm glad Legod blesses me with his presence. He probably has more 50% shooting games just in these playoffs than Kobe has in his career.

And Lebron led in every stat, made the dagger 3, and has played better for the last 7 games.

Here's your (You)

What if the Cavs acquire Bronny and LeBron plays alongside of and mentors his son who eclipses him as number 1 all time?

FACT:
NOBODY ITT WAS A LEBRON FAN 3 YEARS AGO EXCEPT TANNEBITCH

LMAO

WHEN DID /NBA/ GO FULL DICK RIDERS?

>shot 50% today
>lowest percentage all playoffs
Fuck me.

If anyone feels the need to argue about LeBron vs Kobe then fuck off to this thread Here on /nba/ we know LeBron isn't even top 40

Jordan was better. Fuck off underage faggot.

How can you not root for these guys

How would /nba/ react if Lebron joined the Warriors?

I've been a LeBron fan since before he won. My first live basketball game was LeBron in 2010. Kill yourself.

Who wants to voice chat during the game?

lmao the only reason lebron even came back from 3-1 was because adam silver suspended draymong green

Who / / here?

>WAAAH WAAAH WHY DO OTHER PEOPLE SCORE REEEEE

As a spurs fan, i fuxked with him going back to Cleveland. and then I super fucked with him taking out the uppity ass warriors. Thank u LeGod.

lmao the only reason Drayboon didn't get suspended in the Thunder series is because Silver wanted a rematch

wasnt draymond back in game 7?

Lived in Cleveland my whole life.

Lmao is there any franchise as sad as the Raptors? I honestly would bandwagon another team if I was from Toronto. Actually I'd blow my brains out for being a leaf but that's besides the point.

ive been a legod fan since 09. his game winner over the magic in the 2nd round made me a fan

i didnt start watching basketball until this year, does this still make me a dick rider?

Leafs can handle the bantz

YES BECAUSE YOU NEED TO START WITH A LOSING TEAM

curry/barbosa
thompson/livingston
barnes/durant/iguodala
lebron/draymond
bogut/ezeli/speights

sign pop, jackson, and riley for 20 mil a piece as coaches

literally how does this team ever lose?

LeBron literally cannot win without two other all stars on his team at all times, and then he has good role players.

How can you possibly be this near sighted about this and completely get engrossed in his stats while ignoring what his teammates do for him as if LeBron isn't benefiting heavily by their mere presence and act like he's some God?

Nice to know you can just give it to Wade and Kyrie any time you want when you're playing bad or being double teamed in the clutch or have Ray Allen and Bosh bail you out in the clutch as well as Love on the single most important final possession of your career defending Steph Curry.

true. i liked lebron when everyone hated him but now everyone is on his bandwagon so i hate him now.

>tfw Cavs swept so it's time to roll out every "Lebron actually isn't that good" argument

Nice bait. Move along.

>WAAAAAAH WHY IS BASKETBALL A TEAM GAME

wtf i guess i'm gay now.

This is the true casual filter.

If anyone so much as mentions how good LeBron is while ignoring how much his teammates help him, especially now with all this spacing, it's an immediate sign they're a mindless dick rider that deserves no attention.

And even then he still has a losing record in the Finals largely due to his own fault and not his teammates.

my money guy got me into Big Baller Brand early

LET US ALL TAKE A MOMENT TO LAUGH AT CRAPTORS FANS FOR FORCING ALL THE WALL AND HARDEN SHOOK MEMES WHEN THEIR BITCH ASS TEAM GOT SWEPT TWICE IN FOUR YEARS, ONCE BY WALL HIMSELF

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA THE STATE OF CANADA

AHHH JAE CROWDER IS A FUCKING JOKE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Isn't Kobe the guy who missed the playoffs during his prime? No true superstar does this.

literally this.leshit is the ultimate casual "fan" magnet

Damn. Kobe btfo

Honestly this.

The leafs are ashamed of their fat little pg lowry and need to make for of John wall, one of the realist niggas in the league

Kobe got injured and missed the last 2 weeks of the regular season that year, Lakers were a 7th seed before that happened.

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS UP LMAOOOO

Lmao, IT CANT FUCKING MISS!

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Hakeem missed the playoffs in his prime. KG missed the playoffs 3 years in a row in his prime. Anthony Davis is missing the playoffs in his prime.

LMAO damn this post kills the leafs

yo this guy Jae Crowder is legit.

He could be a superstar in like 2 to 6 years

So it's his fault he lost in 2007, 2014 and 2015?
2007: nobody around him
2014: d wade averaged 15/4/2.6, bosh averaged 14/5, both way below their regular season averages. LeBron averaged 28/8/4 on 57% shooting, 52% (FIFTY TWO) from 3. How is that his fault?
2015 Kyrie and Love were injured and it still went 6 games

The only series you can say was entirely his fault was 2011, and 2014 you can put some blame on him but his "all star" teammates played like trash.

my gf loves jae crowder

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JAE CROWDER IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!

LeBron missed the playoffs in the first 2 years of his prime

>24 years old
>Prime
Lol

>AD
>prime

gamethread

20 and 21 years old are his prime years? What?

>2007: nobody around him

False. Watch the series, LeBron was literally the only guy on the team to NOT show up and every lose was by single digits, that was the most competitive sweep in NBA Finals history. If LeBron showed up for even 3 minutes a game who knows what would've happened.

>thinking im going in that.
Thanks for making a containment thread for the cancer though.

LeBron's prime started at 18 and is yet to finish

REMINDER LEBRON LITERALLY SHIT HIMSELF

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

god nothing would be better than korver getting his 1st ring and love getting his 2nd ring

Ya, this is the containment thread :^)

JOHN

WALL

STATUS

????

why are my wizzies losing

>Watch the series
LELNO

Nice proxy Canada LMAOOOO

no more mana

Terry Rozier is literally the next Westbrook

Is this how /nba/ general and game threads usually are? Or is this just a bad time? I'm a moderate newfag and this shit is madness.

it used to be worse

Isaiah Thomas is literally the next Allen Iverson

Al Horford is literally the next Kareem

OH SHIT LEAFS BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Umm.....

I never said you can reply to me you schizo.

We have most of our discussions in the locked discord, this is just a front for shitposting

Source?

how many fucking years do we have to endure cavs warriors finals? I want a Lakers vs knicks finals one day and no flyover cities

IT is like a better Kobe Bryant

Can you explain the discord to me? How to get in? Still anonymous? (aka no user IDs or whatever) Is it a meme? etc

elsa jean