Hey bros, dont know if u heard about Rust(the game) getting more expensive...

Hey bros, dont know if u heard about Rust(the game) getting more expensive.Unfortunately I live within poor ass conditions and I cant afford the game neither now, nor later.Are there any rich fags who could buy me the game? pls, i wanted to play this game for a long time, and i promise tons of play hours
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099233100/

just wait till christmass for the -50%

great game tho, perfect story generator

Just hit 1k hours in the game. Worth every cent

with the -50% it will cost approx. the same amount of money it costs right now, wont it?

bump for this fella

It's a pretty mediocre game unless you have a big group of friends or too much time on your hands. I like the idea, but survival games just break down because the incentive to work together isn't nearly as strong as it would ever be in a real life survival situation. Being a nigger just to be a nigger and then respawning isn't big deal in a survival game.

i would help you out im OP but im poor as fuck
i got rust years ago,before they even had the new engine
lots of good memories, my advice when you get it is make some friends on there, i had fun solo but once i teamed up with people thats when the game became memorable

I pray for you op. Bump 4 hope

Fuck you OP

thanks men

no it wont, wanna know why?

?

You need a high end pc to play this game in good conditions, if you are a roody poor ass i doubt you have a pc like this so fuck you.

I’ve only got a 970 and I get 80-100 FPS

In low settings and 600x400?

a 750 can run it smoothly too, at least mine can

One of mine friends has a very similar pc to mine, and it runs in between about 30-40 fps

Yeah I run the game on almost lowest settings. (Still 1080p) Everyone does. At high settings the grass is like 2 fucking meters tall

lol , double dubs, gj OP

1050ti,16gb RAM, core I5, Game runs smooth in ultra. Feels good

best game eune

If u ever get the game, join me on RustopiaEU