WWYD

WWYD

damn those tits

great mouth

100% would take to Red Lobster.

wwyd

damn. that's a straight goddess right there.

upskirt creampie from behind

MOAR

Hike up that dress and tie her to a tree and fuck her in the ass

lay her down right there, dont care if its a public place... then walk over to her mouth take out my rock hard cock and have her suck me off right there to get me ready... i spit into her cunt for lube and shove my thick hard cock inside of her slightly lowering her bikini top so her nipples are visible.. she tells me to pull out but when im about to cum i hold the bitch down and fill her pussy... shes my property now... wwyd to mine?

fuck this bitch hard with no rubber while we listen to black metal

bump

Fuck her tits, and blow my load on her face. Any more of her?

Wwyd to her?

know her?

Nope. But more would be nice

rip those fucking leggings bend her over in that gym and fuck her till i cum inside the slut, then invite every other guy in the gym to do the same

I'd take her out in public, bend her over a bench, pull her dress up, and fuck her while everyone watches that passes by.

I'd love to see her shared with everyone at the gym. Her ass would look great bouncing on 2 cocks at once.

fuck yeah, one cock in each hole would be better.

Would love to see Kenia getting fucked in public like a whore... maybe have anyone whos walking by get a turn on her pussy?

lately my mom has been dressing really sexy when going out, and as an 18 yr old male i cant help but notice. Now i kind of wanna fuck my mom, anyone agree with my crazy idea? wwyd to my mom?

I would share her with my black friend

Wwyd?

put a baby in the bitch, she looks like shed be excellent to breed, wwyd?

dont think shes ever had a bbc, shes probably super tight and would moan so good while getting stretched, would love to watch that

Expose her tits outside for anyone to watch her and make her walk outside and guys can suck her tits

She is built for it

Oh yeah. Everyone is welcome to fuck her like the slut she is. Every guy can take turns spitroasting her. Then we'd have her start riding on guy, while another puts his cock in her ass. While she's getting double penetrated, she'd be sucking my cock, and jerking off 2 others.

I'd love her getting gangbanged, too. I've known her for years, and I've fantasized about fucking her and her taking multiple cocks at once. I know she'd love it, too.

Gag her with my cock and fill the back of her throat with a huge load

Share this bitch's mouth with 2 random guys, covering her face of cum in the end

fuck yeah, she looks like she can take the multiple poundings... we need to get nothing but 8"+ cocks for your bitch though and thick have her take on two big boys in her pussy at once!!!
i totally agree

wwyd?

wwyd anons?

she loves eating cum, so im sure shed love it... maybe we can have her cum swap with your girl?

Pull her panties aside and pound her pussy doggystyle, make her beg for my 8 inch cock till i cum inside her. Pull out and make her suck off her juices.

Would abuse her in a train while nobody is watching except an old man who do nothing and seems to like that

i just wanna fuck my mom, i dream of sneaking into her room and into her bed when shes sleeping and cuddle her then make my move

Why not when she s drunk ?

Write an r&b song about making love to her

wwyd?

Bukkake

i could take her out i guess... make it a mother son dinner date and keep buying her drinks ;)

Make the webm as a gif since it’s so damn short.

Get her drunk, take her to somewhere secluded and rape her mouth, pussy and ass - in that order. Pump her full of my cum and leave her there, probably passed out.

Yeah, Kenia looks like she wants a bunch of stranger's cocks. I'm sure she'd love to have her holes filled, and came in by everyone.

My slut needs big cocks to fuck that ass. I want to see her asshole stretching over to monster cocks. She deserves a big dick for her pussy, too.

My ex used to fuck with me every night. Same for the parties night. So I used to let some of my friends go in my bed and bc she was drunk she thought it was me and now almost all my friend fucked her so it's possible

she would probably cry, you wouldnt go back and keep her as a slave?

No, but I might find her again on another night and rape her a second time.

how would you plan it out the second itme?

wwyd to karina and her asian ass?

Gangbang

which hole are you calling in her gangbang and how many men is she going to take?

cucks drop kiks. share your girl ill wwyd/cuck you. i love this shit

She's walking home from a night out. Turns down into a quiet street - no cameras, no people. I walk up behind her and get her attention, innocently. She turns around to see what the matter is, and my fist flies into her throat. She can't scream, just choke. I grab her by the hair and drag her into an alley and start ripping off her clothes, making sure she can't scream the whole time. She needs to know she's helpless. Her body naturally responds as I play with her, getting her just wet enough to slide my cock into her. I'm fucking her while my hands are firmly around her throat, moving one hand off to hit her whenever she starts to struggle more. Eventually, I climax, filling her pussy with my cum. Once again I leave her lying there, crying, only this time she's batttered and bruised too.

Gangbang bukkake

Wwyd

Where can i find more? Name? Insta?
She is perfect!

what if a group of homeless people found her there?

fuck her pussy til my dick is soaking wet, then fuck her tits til I cum on her face, and snapchat it to her whole list

Then they can take turns using her battered body however they please. She wouldn't have the strength to resist once I'm through with her.

if you did, then I would

Rich Polish teen Kasia

Make one suck me off while the others all eat each other's asses human centipede style... Make them rotate every few min

what do you think they would do to her?

Spitroast her, giving her their cum in all her holes - even her asshole, when they get tired of her mouth and decide to abuse her ass.

Wwyd?

i would love to see her virgin asshole taken, you think she would enjoy it eventually? i imagine at least 5 dudes to be on top of vivian

She'd learn to love it. She'd be completely broken after being raped twice by me, and then gangraped by the homeless.

how do you think her life would bre like after?

Edge her until she couldn't take any more and then fuck her until I came deep inside

Whatever her life was like before? Ruined. Her new life would be as a whore, used by countless men.

slut and her mum

Wwyd

i would love to see her give up, eventually not even wearing clothing when she goes around, broken

slut's gunna eat the hole she came out of while I fuck her doggystyle

wwyd?

WWYD?

would face fuck her and cum on her tits

pick one wwyd

Simple, braces to the left, only gook to have a phone

God damn, I want to bury my face in her ass, and lick her asshole and pussy. Then I would have her get down on all fours while she sucks my cock. I'd get behind her, and slide my cock in her asshole. I'd fuck her until I filled up her perfect ass with my cum.

Wwyd to my slut?