How long till we have a competent leader in the white house again?

How long till we have a competent leader in the white house again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wh9amMeiRYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prob bait but fuck it let's give oprah a shot.

TRUMP is competent. wtf get out of here soy boy. Sorry for triggering you.

Gr8 b8 m8, r8ed 8/8.

>competent leader
>shows image of talk show host
I thought anti-Trumpers wanted people who weren't billionaires who are inexperienced in politics.

BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
EVERY BEANER, BIG OR SMALL

WE ALREADY HAVE ONE
been years since we had one
sorry you dont know what ones looks like
I blame the fake news/proganda you watch

No, these retards don't care about that. They say they want someone experienced, but what they really mean is they want a libtard in office again.

2 years
11 months
8 days
15 minutes
43 seconds

However long it takes for Trump to get back to White House after doing important business outside of it.

this fucking cancerous post. Trupm is the best president we've had in a long time. He's actually delivering and sorting out the immigration problem. Get fucked libtard faggot

6 years
11 months
8 days
15 minutes
43 seconds

FTFY, but too lazy to update the minutes/seconds

It's almost as if they're using women and minorities as podium tokens to make themselves feel like they're anti-racists/sexists when instead they're being extraordinarily racist and sexist by choosing a female minority not because of political accomplishment but because of her colored vagina.
Interesting.

No shit. Same reason they mulled around with wanting to run Michael Obama.
...Wait, what's that? He wants to be called "Michelle" now?

Well, at least they can project their racism and sexism on others.

/thread

Right?
Also, Chase, I am disappoint. Anyone else think this picture is two fags buying a house? I'm on the fence if it's two fudge packers buying, or a real estate agent getting a little too excited about a sale.

Day 3 of Chump's last year in office. The only real question left is whether the GOP jumps on board with the impeachment process before midterms. Its literally the only thing that saved them during the Watergate.

I would imagine until u idiots stop voting in celebrities.

QUADS doesnt know that this is a photoshopped image of the same guys head on both bodies. Fuckin dumbass.

the last REAL president who did anything worthwhile was Gerald Ford. If you don't know why then educate yourself. It won't take more then a few minutes

youtu.be/Wh9amMeiRYQ

Keep dreaming. The sound of your anguished, autistic screaming when you losers lose even more ground in Congress later this year will be music to my ears.

Oh hey, shit, I did get quads. And in the even that's true, I'm gonna blame it on lack of sleep and caffeine.

The only thing Ford did is the only thing President Pence is going to do. Pardon a criminal vacating the White House.

hahahahahahahaha
really, hahahahahahahaha

What caliber?

"lose even more ground in Congress"

*Dems been picking up seats with every special election.. even in the reddest state in the South* Thanks Roy Moore.

That was because of false accusations made against Moore in the eleventh hour. Jones was the real pedo in that running, not to mention being a baby killing libshit.

oprah is a rich black woman
let's support her

if dems will shit out a candidate it would most likely be someone like Zuckerberg or any other evil genius that is liked by the public.

Be that as it may, Alabama decided to go with a baby killer over the GOP candidate. That's how fucked the GOP is.

see

I'll give you that one. I'm not going to scream and cry that it was rigged like you tossers have been doing for the last year.
And admittedly like Moore was doing. He definitely could have handled that more gracefully.

>Alabama decided to go with a baby killer over a child molester

ftfy

Don't confse me for a Democrat. I voted for Harambe in that election. All I'm doing is pointing out the trends, and the trends seem to indicate that a Trump presidency is going to do more to pull this country to the Left tan the status quo of a Hillary Clinton presidency ever would have.

>Alabama decided to go with a baby killer over an ACCUSED child molester

ftfy

If they were both accussed child molesters, as th person I was responding to indicated, than the molestation are a wash. Thy decided that killing babies was preferable to the GOP candidate.

All these celebrities need to fuck off. Presidential candidates don't need your support and the US can't handle another idiot running, especially one as retarded as Oprah. What we need is someone who served as majority whip in congress. Get actual legislation passed.

Hahaha, fair enough. Bonus points if you whipped your dick out in the election booth. I was kinda thinking of writing in Deez Nuts, but decided against it ultimately. I'll admit, I used to be fairly liberal, primarily in the social sense, not so much fiscally, but the constant whining and gnashing from the left since the election has pushed me further and further right, to the point where I'm voting for Trump in 2020 just in the hopes he makes liberals break down crying again.

Everyone is fiscally liberal at the federal level. You literally cannot run the government at a deficit and be anything but.

Voting for Trump in 2020 is going to be as useful as voting for Harambe was last cycle, I imagine. You'd make more of a mark voting for Deez Nuts.

Harambe is getting my vote again, because fuck everyone else. Dems want to give my money to corporations in the guise of "helping the poor" and the GOP wants to give my money to corporations in the guise of "helping the job creators"

Fuck both parties.

Now, see, I have no objection to helping the poor. Fuck the people that make it a lifestyle or game the system, mind you. They give the people who actually need a hand a bad name, and I hate that. And I hate the concept of the 1% fucking the rest of the population without lube or a reacharound. That's one thing I'm very disappointed with about this administration. Yeah, we're getting a few extra bucks a week for the next few years off of our taxes, while the corporations get their taxes permanently slashed, and we're basically just pouring money down a funnel into their mouths. I wanna say their effective tax rate got cut by what, a third?
At this point though, I'm not sure what can really be done without one of the parties imploding on itself and another having to rise to take its place. The Democrats are turning into a bunch of whiny cunts (Always have been? I never really noticed it being this bad before, even during the Bush Jr years), and the Republican party is bought and sold by corporations, even worse than the Democrats, imo.

soon

We said competent.

Is this 2015?