ITT: No talking. Just pictures and silence

ITT: No talking. Just pictures and silence.

What? I can't hear you?

too soon bro

shhhhh

Hey Loggers,
My name is Andy, and I love every single one of my poos. All of them are steamy, creamy, and dreamy and spend every second of their day appearing in stupid ass pictures. They are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a Log? I mean, I guess it’s fun making Logs for people healing them of their own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level posting Log threads daily. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Logbook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit my sphincter with your best open mouth. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the BVB Army and starter on my cream dream team. What water sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Log images”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Log core (The steaminess just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all Loggers who should just love yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Log.

Awwwe look at little Timothy, being a big edgy boy, using the computer on his own for the first time.
Careful now, go check the lunchable you were heating in the microwave. It might burn.
You dont wanna get mum upset, especially after you convinced her you're old enough to use the microwave on your own.

How to we repair old human cell structures en masses?

i laugh everytime i look at that picture

Hey Loggers,
My name is Andy, and I love every single one of my poos. All of them are steamy, creamy, and dreamy and spend every second of their day appearing in stupid ass pictures. They are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a Log? I mean, I guess it’s fun making Logs for people healing them of their own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level posting Log threads daily. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Logbook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit my sphincter with your best open mouth. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the BVB Army and starter on my cream dream team. What water sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Log images”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Log core (The steaminess just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all Loggers who should just love yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Log

Good lord that dude is a fairy.

shhh

should learn 7 string bass.
oops ! sorry

Oh look it's reddit frog.

A log of wood

A dog of wood

I am vegan

moarrr

dubs dubs

FUCKING TOO SOON BRUH. SHOW SOME RESPECT.