How does it feel knowing I was lucky generically to be born as one of the few 5% attractive guys in the world who can...

How does it feel knowing I was lucky generically to be born as one of the few 5% attractive guys in the world who can get any attractive woman? Literally nothing you can do school, work, career, etc will help you get laid more than me simply because I was lucky to hit the genetic lottery? Every time you see a gorgeous girl and desperately think to yourself "I wish she'd give me a chance" I want you to remember that assholes like me fuck her without even earning it or even trying. So enjoy your internet shitposting and DnD but in the real world where it matters you ain't shit. Hey but at least you got shitposting to do, right? The bitches loves guys who shitpost all day lol loser.
Pic related its me

lol plz stop virgin faggot.

Zoo lander lookin ass kys

Look like a fag/10

>attractive
lol

This

why ur head so small?

Solid 9-10/10. Despite the pasta and shit post this thing is right, if you act like a virgin loser you’ll be treated like one. You may never get the amazing yet shallow girls but if you start acting confident and get outside you can get many average/slightly above women. Hell just by getting a good job and not being ugly (clean yourself up a bit) you can bag a lot of women.

implying looks matter. it's all about money.

Nudes or gtfo

>poor user

you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

>Face of a 13 yo

Money will beat anyone's looks
Bitches are gold diggers
Rather have monies than look think your twink ass

Your body has exceeded a normal head to body size ratio. Please stop.

>40 year old forearms
>12 year old head
>19 year old body

What the actual fuck are you OP?

Once you stop caring about getting laid, you can accomplish anything. You can even get Oprah elected for President of the United States.

A product of Photoshop. I am a slave to Adobe.

Clearly shooped

Femanon here. I wouldn't fuck you.

If that’s actually you I highly doubt it. Gross

>Those ears
>That helpless twink looking-ass expression

Fuck off gay dumbo

>plays Girl-card
You know the rules: tits or GTFO.

>Arms say you lift weight and eat 3 sirloin steaks a day

>Abdomens says you do a few sit-ups and nipple on lettuce
>Wat

>and face says “help, I was sodomized”

Kek

>fag narcissistic facial expression
>babyface
>improportional body parts
>giraffe
>bad photoshop skills

>"attractive"

kys.

Using girls as some sort of token of your achievement is for fags. I'd rather get rich and pay for pussy. It let's them know they are nothing but a service to me. I buy them just like I buy clothes or a new TV. Knowing that when it gets old and shitty ill buy the newer model. It will be more expensive but why do I care. I'm rich

"How does it feel knowing I was lucky ""generically""
dumbass

> who can get any attractive woman?
> posts picture of guy with the face of a 12 year old boy
> who can get any attractive woman?
> mfw you think this guy can get any woman he wants
lol

it's all about money you too young to know that

baby neck

>Zoo Lander lookin ass
Good one user, he does look like Ben Stillers char.