I'm from Switzerland just saw on Zurich City the US Soldiers and Secret Service. WTF are you doing in our country?

i'm from Switzerland just saw on Zurich City the US Soldiers and Secret Service. WTF are you doing in our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

newswars.com/swexit-switzerlands-top-party-initiates-referendum-to-close-borders-sever-eu-ties
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

searching for the nazi gold

as a german living near the swiss border i wanna know that too

Trump is in Switzerland. Davos though but Amerifags probably think that Switzerland is so fucking small that you can cross the country on foot in like 30 minutes or so.

WEF mongo

Yes but WEF is not in zurich. its in DAVOS

they have to get to Switzerland somehow, Davos doesn't have an international airport.

I say old chap, you couldn't do us all a jolly favour and verify this to be true or a load of bollocks could you?

newswars.com/swexit-switzerlands-top-party-initiates-referendum-to-close-borders-sever-eu-ties

Bump a dee dump, as we say

Oh bother I have let my tea get cold

the biggest party wants to, but it's not gona happen. It has to get passed the people (That's what democracy is), and they will reject it.

people already voted once for restricting immigration and nothing happened.

why will they reject it?

Switzerland is doing better than most surrounding countries in terms of immigration, though, right?

I guess if you compare Switzerland to Germany, but they're insane, so...

Because it is tied to all the other contracts with the EU. So if it passes, we'd lose free trade and much more.

Only around 30'000 each year, so it's allright.

It depends on the area you're in. Bigger cities as well as the surrounding townships are full of migrants.

Switzerland is a small country, 30,000 is too much, should follow japan, they only take in 3 refugees.

Ahh shit.

Well good luck with it all

Saw a couple of muslims though. Mainly in Osaka and Tokyo.

>inb4 not every muslim is a refugee

>use swiss army knife.
>slice swiss cheese.
>watch swiss family robinson.

Well, it's kind of funny though. They are not used to the government actually taking care of things so many of them tend to simply ignore request and letters from the authorities. This often worsens the situation for them and their kids get taken away.