Another shooting

You wanna keep your guns?
Okay. Fine.
How are you gonna stop shooters then?

Or are you just gonna cuck yourself and accept that this happens like its no big deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=6_W2w0oBwb8
livestream.com/accounts/6140873/events/2549324/player?width=650&height=366&autoPlay=true&mute=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone needs guns, even the kids. Then people will be too scared to shoot up places knowing they'll get one between the eyes right away.

UCLA is a gun free zone, there's no guns there except the illegal one the gun free zone didn't stop the shooter from suing to murder people.

I stop active shooters with bullets... except I cant do that in gun free zones

UCLA now another one?

Wew lad

>How are you gonna stop shooters then?
By not being a sick, jewified society.

And by shooting them first.

Do you ever stop and wonder why these attacks happen where the perpetrators know there won't be any guns?

...until your kid accidentally shoots her brother

>these are the mental gymnastics conservacucks go through to justify the murder of unarmed students

If she doesn't have proper gun safety training then that's your fault as a parent. Kill yourself right now for trying to shift blame on things other than yourself.

>country with a population 3x that of the next largest country has more shootings

who woulda thunk

With guns...

What does this chart have to do with anything

I'm asking how to stop mass shootings, not asking how to solve gun violence in general.

>Wow, ANOTHER drunk driving accident? When are you going to realize we need to outlaw cars and alcohol!

If every student was armed they'd blow that guys fucking head off before he even fired a shot.

Not with proper gun safety they won't.

>this far meme'd into alt-right cuckoldry

Shoot back, faggot.

Kill yourself.

Go support Sanders on Reddit faggot

>shooting happens in an area where gun control specifically stopped anyone from defending themselves
>THIS IS WHY WE NEED GUN CONTROL

It was a murder suicide.

They would shoot him after he's dead?

European here. Can confirm: Strict gun laws really help to lower that body count.

Yeah mang

He wouldn't be able to kill anybody.
With proper gun training just 3 students could mow down an attacker, even if he had an AR-15

I'm not justifying any murder you fucking nigger tier moron, I'm saying that in a disarmed area a murderer acts unopposed, shooting happen in gun free zones because the shooter knows that no one is going to be able to stop him for at least a few minutes. No one has the power to stop his plan if he has a gun and they do not. All the gun free zone accomplishes is to disarm the peaceful and law abiding. A man intent on murder does not care that the gun he uses to commit it isn't allowed.

If you cannot understand that simple idea you are literally a subhuman.

But muh gun free zone is supposed to stop guns from entering

They just purposelly want to spill more blood because they do not fucking care about safety and common sense. It's beyond insanity.

The point is that Even though there were less shootings in norway finland and switzerland, the body count was much higher than in the US.

You sound more enraged than a liberal tumblr-browsing SJW.
Dear lord do differing opinions offend you. Holy shit you've been triggered

every thread

It doesn't take long to put a hole in your ex and then yourself. No one is that quick to stop it. Most likely done it in private

It was actually multiple shooters across the campus.

BAN GUN OWNERSHIP IN THE US NOW! NOTHING LESS IS ACCEPTABLE!!!!

With a gun

Why do you faggots keep making these threads anytime some other faggot in the country gets shot and makes the news?

If it wasn't guns, it would be knives. If it wasn't knives, it would be something else. People will always find a way to kill other people, and you can't stop them.

So kindly shut the fuck up already and off yourself.

>and each others on a daily basis

if we 'banned gunzz' the shooter wouldnt have one in the first place, as these guns are not usually obtained illegally

Gun free zones and banning clearly don't work, my drippy friend. The solution is probably what works in have-gun zones, where this never happens: let law-abiding people CC. Gun-free zones are inhumane aberrations. You tell the law-abiding not to do something as a measure against inherently criminal behavior.

If it was knives, this wouldn't happen.

>not posting the superior non-blurred version

Subhuman confirmed. ID filtered.

>thinks deporting 11 million illegals is "impossible"
>confiscating 360 million guns is easy and not unconstitutional

fuck off faggot

>he doesn't know about the mass stabbing that happened at a Chinese school
>he will ask for proof even though it's a simple Google away

Uh oh. Looks like somebody just got triggered.

But theyvre usually stolen, not obtained legally.

Not necessarily.
First of all, we're talking mass shootings, public attacks. In those situations it's entirely possible to headshot an attacker, even with a glock or something cheaper.

Second, you do know 70% of survivors of rape and spousal abuse used a firearm to defend themselves, right?

here come the anti gun goons

this wasn't a mass shooting
seems like an isolated incident

It's gotten so bad that you have to block yourself from viewing differing opinions just because you don't want to have a panick attack.
You'll be glad to know I'm not even the guy you're replying to.

Well, we could try making murder illegal.

What? We did that and it didn't work? Then let's make something else illegal, I am sure it will work this time.

Imagine he tries to with Tanks and it backfires with everyone killing each other. then the sane amount survive, Trump becomes President and the first words he utters is "I told you so."

Mass stabbings happen all the time and are almost impossible to stop because... NO FUCKING GUNS.

This.

Google the biggest school attack in US history, and report back on how many guns were used.

Impossible to stop?
Really?
You can stop a knife with your HANDS if you want

Oh look, you got what you wanted. Now you can feel good about yourself for all of a few minutes before you go back to being a miserable, useless waste of life.

It's not a big deal and is statistically insignificant, fuck your emotions.

>state law is mental gymnastics

sorry your faggoty gun control failed again commie fuck

maybe you and france can brainstorm ways to get killed faster

By chanting RACIST, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, BIGOT at them.

This

By the way - and I say this as someone on the right - anyone interested in solutions to gun violence in the USA should watch this movie. It'll blow your mind.

You have yet to say anything to counter the user who completely fucking rekt you beyond "u mad?"

So you didn't even bother looking them up then. When a man just runs through a crown stabbing everyone he passes there isn't much those individuals can do. And even if you see the guy coming and "stop" the knife with your hands, you're still getting cut/stabbed then aren't you? Or do you think everyone who has ever been stabbed simply allowed it to happen because they just didn't want to stop it?

>I have no excuse for not properly training my kids for gun safety so ill just ad hominem

lol shit, bandits will always get weapons regardless the laws, only the good people will get fucked with this

Ban on guns? Ok, ban Islam then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

That movie is dumb as fuck

>Hurr durr ill buy all the ammo in the store like a retard

Guns kill people.
Pencils misspell words.
Cars cause drunken driving.
Cancer is a result of living.

*FTFY

How will I stop the shooters? Well if I have a gun, I shoot them back.

I'm not against guns. In a mass shooting yes more deaths can be prevented but in this case it was a murder suicide that no one could predict or help

Getting stabbed in the hand has a good chance of fucking that hand up for life.

Why does America have """"""mass"""""" shooting every few months where 3 people die, but Australia has one in twenty years and 35 people die?

israel has stabbings all the time man
those fuckin hajis are outta control

you just gotta accept that nigs are gunna nig

Oh shit nigga, you onto something.

Wait a second, how come the UK, with a population of about 1/5 that of the USA, doesn't have 1/5 as many mass shootings?

C'mon man, think at least a little bit before you type that shit. There's far more at play here than population.

wow, your valid points got me thinking
Ima #HillMissle now

See: Chicago, Detroit, LA, Atlanta, New Orleans, West Palm Beach, New York, Miami, Houston, Cleveland
You honestly think guns will disappear from those cities of they are banned? Look at El Salvador, Venezuela, Mexico, Guatemala, Brazil and their gun policies. These policies effectively do nothing on this half of the planet.

Because that one was an obvious false flag

>Mexico

Thanks /r9k/

I know what you're saying, what I'm saying is that while no one could have predicted it, any legally armed individual could have helped. Acting quickly with a gun is not as hard as you'd think.
youtube.com/watch?v=6_W2w0oBwb8
Literally anyone can learn how to do this with just practice.

They count gang on gang drive-bys as mass shootings to inflate the statistics, same reason they'll never tell you that 99% of gun-murders are by shitty cheap pistols that no politicians are trying to ban, and not the scurry salt rifles they're all so afraid of.

Why cant professors and responsible students be armed? (Assuming theyre college kids)

Stupid b8 thread OP.
Fucking shame on you.

hmm these strict california gun laws and gun free zones aren't stopping the mentally ill and criminals...
really makes u think...

What do we win?

>accept that this happens like its no big deal?

It isn't a big deal, you racist fucking Nazi.

Stuff 100x worse than this happens in poor minority communties but white cissies like you don't give a shit. Then something like this happens to some poor wittle privileged white fuccbois and all of a sudden it's a big tragedy.

That has more to do with seasoned criminals and gang violence. not school shootings

most of these kids get them from mommy and daddies underwear drawer. or they are legally obtained

The sad thing is those gun bills that the banning ebil bullet buttons will probably go through now

>5 shooters now

What the fuck is happening. Every time they say it's over more gunshots are heard somewhere else. Is this an entire ISIS cell?

Cucked

She's not Norweigian

Niggers need to take responsibility for the niggers who shoot up their communities.

livestream.com/accounts/6140873/events/2549324/player?width=650&height=366&autoPlay=true&mute=false

Local News

They seem to think it's over and was targeted at two certain people, not a mass shooting

I just noticed a get was coming up so i went to an open tab and typed a shitpost

Your opinion is fucking retarded.

cunt

here's hoping

a 5-man team would be able to easily get a 3-digit killcount since they'd be able to cover all the exits, and then have the executioners go room to room

Isn't campus a gun free zone? No wonder the shooter found it so damn easy.

Have some cringe/rage

I don't leave the house much.
This does not affect me.
Go light some sage in your cuck she'd, and I'll sage this thread, Sage.

Fair enough. We wasn't there though, could've been alone in a room then the shots were heard. No one helping that. But around armed people it's possible

>gun-free zone doesn't stop a shooter
>mental gymnastics

K

What a shame