Just bagged a really submissive girl who's willing to do anything to please me...

Just bagged a really submissive girl who's willing to do anything to please me. Recommend sexual/non sexual things I can make her for my pleasure? Pic related

Things done so far:
1. Slapped herself super hard, even scared me how hard she went doing it for the first time
2. Slapped tits
3. Put her hand in toilet water and put it all over her face

Willing to post more pictures and/or webms if recommendations are good

Make her squat in front of you and take a dump on the floor.

How about no? I'm serious m8, she even showed me her nipples in a moving car with her mom and friends present in the car.

>she even showed me her nipples in a moving car with her mom and friends present in the car.
wow you have a regular sex slave now lmfao.

video herself pissing in the toilet

Ik, its brilliant, she lets me call her that too but recommend something boizzz

shut up man, come on. That doesn't turn me on and she had a mini breakdown when I told her to do the toilet thing cz she was at work lol

you gonna post more or what

Make her walk around the neighbor hood at night naked

Daily rules (to introduce gradually):
* She must kneel and ask you for permission to get in the bed with you or sit on the couch next to you
* She may never wear more than underwear to bed, and must sleep naked when not on period
* She shall consent to being used for pleasure, even when sleeping
* She must learn the Gorean slave positions and perform them upon command. Read the books of Gor for more ideas in general.

More sexual acts
* Have her wash your body when you shower. She has five minutes prior to this to wash herself while the water warms up.
* Have her lick you off after sex, including sweat behind sack

Could think of more... GTG.

Only allow her to wear clothes inside the house only when there is people around.

There isn't people around

Make you a sandwich

underaged ban
mods mods mods

god maybe don't make her do that then

take her out to dinner and make her split the check with you

You have to completely dominate her then user.
#1 force her to start inducing lactation.
#2 forced pregnancy then abortion .
#3 deprive her of sight and sound, tie her up fuck her off and on all day leave her tied up to be your toy.

#4 she surrenders all control of her life, body, and money to you.
#5 if the safe word is not said "No, Stop, Dont, or quit" have no meaning to you

OP, for all of these good ideas you could share a more relevant pic

#6 she only calls you sir from now on.. unless with family or vanilla friends.
#7 she will not eat untill you give her permission.
#8 anything she does other than breathing must be ok.d by you.

Agreed. Untill Op will dump new pics .. here is my sub

Make her piss herself, publically. She will have to walk around wearing her piss pants for the day.
Insertion game, see how many of X she can fit in her pussy and/or ass
Make her eat food with cum on it.
Make her wear a buttplug for increasingly longer lengths of time
Have her masturbate loudly in a public restroom
Selfie with a stranger, tits exposed

OP here,
the relationship is online as of now as we live in a different country

thinking of getting her to do stuff with other guys/girls and video it but she's a bit mentally unstable so worried about repurcussions

Jesus christ im done.

Here is my sub slut

only some are decent but I shall live up to my word and post more within the next 3-4 hours when I get home. Also, how do I make a webm?

how did you meet her?

told her to write something and surprise me with it, she wrote "(my name) owns me" with a huge marker on her tits, had to wear a full top to cover it the next day

we met and fucked while I was doing year abroad, kept in touch ever since

How do I find a fucktoy to submit to me?

Walk in public with your cum on her face

dont be fat, find a girl with mental health issues (the more the merrier) and gain her trust

Hahaha, FFS op u should of said that in the beginning so we could have shit on ur retarded ass then.

*should have said that
jesus learn to speak basic english this isnt even a grammar mistake

Does she stay in Texas by any chance?

as a girl with mental illnesses and wants to be a sub, this is pretty much the way to go dudes

Make her wear the same underwear for 3 days then wear them on gear face for 3 days