I'm young, maybe 8 or 9

>I'm young, maybe 8 or 9
>Moms friend from work would stop over for coffee/wine/gossip or what ever moms do.
>Her friend has a daughter a year or two younger than me
>Brings her with when chilling with my mom
>I'm expected to entertain her
>Have to let girl play with my legos/rc cars/ nerf/ what ever.
>Mom friend stops over ever month or so but only brings daughter a hand full of times per year
>years go by.
>In between visits I start to notice girls
>I also notice parts of them I really like, such as legs, bellies, and feet.
>Being late 90's an not much internet the places I notice girls most are the Disney channel and cable TV magic shows.
>When I'm about 12 or 13 mom friend brings her daughter over some more.
>We play guitar hero down the basement a couple times.
>I start noticing she's kind of cute.

>one time when she's over she has on cute preppy/emo out fit of tshirt, pleated skirt, and skate shoes with knee socks.
>REALLY NOTICING HER NOW
>go down stairs to play guitar hero like usual
>She mentioned learning a couple magic tricks
>Find some string and a deck of cards and she shows me the basic tricks she learned
>I start getting ideas and tell her she needs to do bigger ones
>I use string and a couple bungee cords to tie her a support pole and see if she can escape
>Knot tying skills suck
>pretty sure it's the first bondage experience for both of us.
>she escapes
>Convince her to let me "saw her in half
>She lays down on the big wooden coffee table
>I use some half ass knots to tie her down "in case she changes her mind"
>I lift her shirt up a few inches to expose her belly and trade a line across it with my finger "to show her where she'll be cut"
>try to keep my boner hidden
>I made a couple boxes out of puzzle play mat pieces to put over her.
>I slide the metal tray from our old rabbit coup between the "boxes" to "cut her in halves"
>she yelps when the cold metal touches her
>I drag it back and forth on her a little to pretend to cut through her
>then I spend about 5 minutes tickling her feet
>she squirms and giggles
>such boner
>have to "leave her in half" while I use the bathroom to deal with boner
>she waits patiently
>"put her back together" and untie her
>have years of spank bank material
>we play more guitar hero.

Pics of girl?

Didn't take any of her in the "act" and wouldn't share them any way. Was fun at the time but would be creeper to look at pics of her that young now.

I meant current. Or did you loose touch with her.

i dont give a shite about your life story just curious of why Guitar Hero looks off. It looks like a psp game...

That's just one of the early guitar heros. 2 or 3. It's probably played on a ps2 hence the awful graphics. Any more or did you lost contact with her OP?

Nevermind, wasnt aware the third one was on ps2 as well...

Back around this time we played it on the PS2, if you fire one up you'd be surprised how much better you "remember" the graphics being. This was just photo off google but most likely a screen grab from one of the PS2 versions

Not going to share any of her. We still keep in touch and are good friends with the family.

>she wore cute outfits over a few more times
>I felt like it would be weird to keep asking her to do "magic" shows.
>no more worth while events.

How can she be preppy and emo?

Have you ever seen an "'emo"' girl?

What is hot topic for 100, Alex?

Is this the same dude who met a girl that wanted to be cut to pieces at a skate park?

is this swimanon?

Best way I could think to describe it.

She had a tight grey t-shirt on with some pop punk or emo bands logo on. But she had a kind of preppy short black/white/grey/maybe some pink plaid pleated skirt on. With over the knee socks, I'm pretty sure they were black with rainbow colored stars on.

And was wearing black and pink skater shoes. I think the style has changed but they kind of wide looking ones popular 10-15 years ago that every one would tie once and just slip on and off.

I think it was her long blond hair (compared to all the colors and high lights other emo girls were doing) that makes me think of her as preppy.

I'm going to say no because I have no clue who/what that is
.same answer as above

any one with similar stories to share?

I was thinking preppy and mixing up emo and goth. Which I guess would be harder to pull off

He met some hottie at a skate park and she wanted to use old equipment from the park to trap her in a box and have nasty pieces of metal pushed through her to cut her into like 4 or 5 pieces. user went as far as putting her said box and pushing metal onto her through vent or some shit in the box but not enough to hurt her. He then let her out and rode his bike home really fast to fap

No, playing doctor was more fun than playing magician

I don't think she liked me in a way to do anything like that. And we were old enough to know it wasn't innocent exploration or anything like that.

Just thought some one else might of used "magic show" as an excuse to tie up and tickle a cute girl.

>girl from school post picture of her in a card board box on face book
>make comment "You look like you're about to do a magic trick"
>she asks "What one?"
>I tell her having swords put through the box or being sawed in half or something like that
>she says "lol, didn't even think to try that"
>never make a reference to magic or the box picture again

Now I'm getting nostalgic of how hot the emo/punk/scene/goth girls use to be.

Is that all? That’s a terrible story. Next time make something up.

Sorry, I guess you had to be there.

Care share your's or modify to make mine better?

Are you gonna continue or what? Im wanking here

didn't you read part 2?

>cable TV magic shows.
lol

Maybe saw her in half for real?

I don't know how to describe them,
"Worlds greatest magic" "Masked magician" "masters of illusion"

Bunch of people acting amazed over card tricks, then they march out some girl in fishnets, or sometimes the most generic "audience member" and make it look like they're cutting her to pieces or pushing swords through her.

I did, i was hoping for a follow up or something

All I can think of is years after this happen she posted a picture saying "Oops I got cut in half" where the angle/position of the two mirrors she took a picture in kind of made it look like she was.

Maybe she developed a bondage fetish from this experience, if so I wasn't lucky enough to do any more with her. Maybe she has a deep down desire to be a magic assistant in dangerous tricks now.

I ran into her where I was working a couple times and only saw her a few times around holidays since she went to college.

Wish I could tell you other wise but nothing exciting or sexual happened since the "magic" show.

Honestly that you blueballed yourself like that makes me more sad than it makes me aroused.

I mean the circumstances and how old we were didn't really give us prime opportunity for fucking, even if she would of been game for it.

Of course. Don't you wish sometimes that you could be at that Middle/High school age again for just a little while? My ex and I attended the same school when we were in Middle school and she had black hair, wore band tee's, little scene bows in her hair, and skate, converse shoes. But it wasn't until I was a freshman in high school that we saw each other again and started dating. We met at a football game after not seeing each other for a couple years as her parents decided to home school her for a while. She was very cute, then and now.

did shoe do the little skirts and otk socks too?

But yeah, I kick my self for all the girls that dressed like that I could of had a chance with back then. Now they dress professional and half of them are married or have kids.

part 3.
>owl visits my house with letter telling me I have to go away to hogwarts
>bummed out I don't get to see cutie any more
>go away and play quidditch and learn spells for a few years
>come home
>moms are still wino freinds
>says cuttie wants to get in touch
>finds me on instagram
>shes beocome a hottie
>she looks like a model now and wears even shorter plaid skirts and still rocks the long socks, but with heels now
>she wants to come over for guitar hero
>cant find my ps2
>spagetti spills ever where
>can't tie knots with it
>use new skills to make wooden table with stocks and straps
>invite her over
>shes bummed about no ps2
>she likes the table tho
>I get her to try it out
>I notice I still have the saw from building it
>she giggles and squirms while I cut through her midriff
>I notice shes not wearing panties
>I pull her halves apart
>she dosen't die cause i'm a wizard now
>Her spaghetti spills out as i pull her pieces apart
>she's embarassed
>shes super happy when I fuck her lower half any way
>feels good man
>I put her back together
>dont even care about her spagetti
>we do magic acts and bone ever so often now.

Do you like playing Tool songs on GH World Tour?

never had it, but I'd be interested if I ever got into GH again.