HRC270

Trump is stumped.

Ive been saying this for many months now but most of Sup Forums wont accept it. Even if he wins Ohio and Florida (which is pretty unlikely) he will still lose

why

>PA
>VA
>CA
>blue

Literally 3 of the most blue states in the union.

why do you think trump will lose

Because of demographics. Trump panders to only the base of the republican party (white men over 30) and that base gets smaller each election cycle. Republicans need more minority voters or the will never win the presidency again

but what about all the young people that support trump and the young women

I though New Mexico hate my people?

hampshire is going red this year amigo

Do you actually believe that?

No young person I know of actually supports trump

and only like 20% of Bernie's millenials support Trump

He just doesnt have the demographics to win anymore

there really arent many. Everything happening in the primaries with trump wont matter at all in the general election

Conceivably, these few states are the only ones Trump has going for him as "potentially" being swing states. The other states have demographics that view Trump extremely unfavorably.

You'd really have to delude yourself into thinking Trump can win Pennsylvania. No Republican has won that state in 30 years, and it's not changing anytime soon for Trump.

it really was over before it even began

>NH
>blue

I can't even believe Americans are telling me this

how can this even be possible trump i've seen all the pictures of trump supporters lots of young people and young women

how can you even be telling me he has no chance in the general I refuse to believe this

have you seen the size of his crowds

>no young people support Trump
shill

Not possible, Hillary won't get all 4 from NH.

Ok, he has alot of people going to his rallies. And? Every poll shows Hillary beating him easily, and that gap will increase when sanders finally drops out

he gets large crowds in republican states.

When he goes to swing states, it's more like a small gathering.... seriously look at those rallies in NH Ohio or Florida. Really small crowds.

Trump has a large support, don't get me wrong, but it's not a majority. It's like 30% of the voting base.

It's too early to call, honestly. This election cycle has been insane, and we won't start seeing things fall into place until after the conventions. I could Go into more detail but honestly, you're likely a shill and your mind is already made up so I won't waste my time with you.

NM will be red a lot of people here hate Mexicans.

> PA

Last time they voted for a Republican was 1988

>VA

They just voted for Obama twice and nearly everyone in Northern VA works for Washington.

>CA

Hippies, Mexicans, Cucks, Asians all gonna vote for Trump now?

That's what I thought, ahahah if you even look MED they gon stop you.

>Virginia
>one of the most blue states in the union

Give me a break, Washington, Oregon, Vermont, Maine, Illinois...there are so many other states more consistently blue than Virginia

uhh VA isn't but the large number of govt employees will probably carry it for Shillary by a small margin.

I'd be more surprised if Trump wins CO.

PA and CA are reliably blue for this election, niggers and spics respectively are reliable democrats.

DESU tho I can't really see Trump doing well in moderate to liberal white states like CO, IA, OH, possibly even FL.

Funny thing is if Sanders had been nominated they would have split the white male vote more while all the women and minorites stay democrat and Sanders would probably win with >400 electoral votes.

It's WTA but it could happen in ME if he doesn't take the whole state

>Look at those rallies in Florida
Fuck off shill, I've been to rallies in Florida, the crowds were yuge, just because you trust the shit camera angles on the RSBN stream that only show the first couple of rows doesnt mean there isnt a line going around the block.

>The pro-open border, pro-gun control lolbertarian splitting the republican vote

nice meme-map, retard

those are swing states retard

high school kid confirmed, doesn't even know what swing states are

this is how I know Trump will lose. On the internet, everyone is saying how he's a genius, but then I see posts like this that reminds me that the internet is composed of high school kiddies who don't know shirt

Virginia could easily go red. Lots of Trump supporters here. It's a swing state for sure though.

>goes to CA
>gets 30k people

get a load of this guy

Life's a bitch, why vote for one?
MAGA

Trump got 20,000 fewer votes than Hillary going against 3 other candidates, 1 of which being a senator in his home state. Hillary was up against one other person. There were more republican voters. Over 2 million republicans voted in FL, less than 2 million voted on the democrat side. Keep living the lie shill

ITT: people actually believing that Bernie supporters would vote Hillary before Trump

and you were making the point that the rallies there were small, I'm telling you as someone who actually gets out of the house and goes to Trump rallies, you're full of shit

>>NH
>>Democrats
Your a funny guy op

they havent been red since 2000