Mohameds BTFO

Now, Malik and thousands more of his mohammedan immigrant friends needs to go back.

MOHAMED BTFO

LEFTISTS BTFO

LIBERALS BTFO

FEMINISTS BTFO

We win you loose

BTFO
T
F
O

friatider.se/nu-ska-malik-och-tusentals-andra-illegala-invandrare-hem-igen

Sweden, we need to talk.

Nain Frau Merkel

>bork bork bork

I only speak English, French and American, so if someone would translate that would be great.

translate your own newsreading newfag

new laws allow police to throw out immigrants from facilities, they will be shipped back, no welfare, no healthcare.

It's fucking ridiculous they were given these things in the first place.

Nice, how'd that pass legislation? I thought your government was complete cucked

>import hundreds of thousands of shitskins
>infect them all with toxic feminism
>send them home
>islam is destroyed from the inside
Was it all a ruse, Sup Forums?

>Now will Malik and other thousand's illegal immigrants home again
Published June 1, 2016 kl 19.21
Of Mattias Albinsson

Domestic. Today, the legislation was tightened up for they thousand's illegal immigrants that song are taken in Sweden, despite that they got rejections on their asylum application and been urged to submit the country.

>Immigrants that detain itself illegal in Sweden, sow called “paper slösa refugees”, has now no longer fairly to free of charge room and contributions, what they had earlier. And Swedish Migration Board can call in the police in order to few help with throwing out ovälkomna immigrants from the authority's asylum accommodations.

The tide is turning it seems. Good luck.

Well, considering this nation is on the verge of full on collapse, these cucks probably had to take some measures.

I haven't heard anything about it, though, so they are probably hiding it from people so they don't have to admit this whole experiment was A BIG FAT MISTAKE.
We had 8 years of jew rule which REALLY fucked us up. Now we have a prime minister who has FAS (fetal alchohol syndrom) and is litteraly 75 IQ.

Here is one of his speeches:

Stefan Löfven's reply was incomprehensible:

>"Yes, well first of all we, we are in the middle of what I mean seriously when I'm saying, when I express a, a big thank you to all the people doing such a great job, because it is a humanitarian effort, it's just as the Minister for Justice and Migration just said. What we are actually doing is that we are saving lives when people who come from bombs, from, from killing, from oppression, their lives are shattered. We, we help them and that is a, that is a great humanitarian effort, and of course now that we can see the number of people who need it, that are seeking protection, then it is one of the greatest humanitarian efforts. And that we are facing a crisis situation, that is in part why I, we are outlining today that we are also preparing for a situation where we may need to house people in tents, because we stand up with the humanitarian refugee policy, right of asylum, but we can now also see that we cannot close our eyes to the fact that there are more coming than ever in such a short time, and we need to provide a roof over their heads. Then it is -- other things may be required."

Look. Look at Maliks face. Why would anyone wana do this to him.

>When free times during the Wednesday speaks with the police on national level is not it well-known about or in how big extent the police been called in in order to do things like that avhysningar.

>if they need help happens enough it regional, I would faith. One does not consult of itself central without man consult of themselves to the police local, pressure says the number man Stephan Ray.

>In a campaign film that Swedish Migration Board taken forward is urged they ovälkomna the immigrants to travel home again. In the signed film, the fictitious Arab is used “Malik” as examples.

>“Malik gets rejections on your asylum application since he does not have protection reasons. Then, he has no longer correct to help with domiciled and money ", the film informs.

>Then is informed about that Malik must leave back sit LMA-kort, bank sit shortly and your keys. In next sekvens is visible Malik on the airport on road back to your native country.

>Illegal invandrarfamiljer is not concerned however of the new law and comes to continue few room and contributions, despite that they lack fairly to stay in Sweden.

Fear of Swedish Democrats. Ruling parties want to remain ruling so they placate to voters on this issue.

This. But also the situation is unbearable for the government so they literally had to do something about it.

Judging by my translator robot it's a bullshit fake documentary, basically if you are illegal and commit a crime they send you back, which is just common sense and normal operating procedures for most countries.

0/10, made me translate.

Reported to the EU

Is it real or not Sven, don't fucking lie.

They don't have an agreement with the countries they will send them to, but the EU is working on it. And it looks like they can pussure those shit countries to take their own country men back.

pussure = pressure

Well, good luck Germany. You're the only country that accepts too much now.
Kill Merkel or get cuck'd.

I think just cutting their gibs will be enough to make them self-deport.

lol
We pay them if they leave voluntary, and these people haven't taken the offer.

Oh, and the new law doesn't include illegal families.

Oh my God. Lord please end this nightmare.

>they will be shipped back
Back where? What if this country will refuse to accept them back?

Mate, I have no fucking idea. Honestly, I don't really care. For me it's race war or nothing. Tbf, I wish they'd just keep going with the insanity and just collapse this shit.I won't be satisfied until every last dune coon lies smeared into the pavement.

RARE
A
R
E

Nice one, is this the begining of the Race War?
Lets hope so.

>DEUS VULT

This ain't fucking fedex. They don't have to sign for the delivery.

A good start

>And American

How the fuck do you even understand American? the only words i can ever make out of that bastardised ebonics is "muh" and "freedumb"

I guess is a start but the moroccans already told Germany to fuck off, that they will not be receiving their migrants.

I worked at a McDonalds that was frequented by truckers coming up from The States. No joke, it took me a full week before I was fluent. They have different names for almost every item you can imagine.

SWEDEN NO!