€50m for a 16 year old

>€50m for a 16 year old
what is wrong with real
marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/05/07/590f36b4468aeb09318b45c8.html

mad you spent your childhood training to be a wagie instead?

fake news, globoesporte were the only ones "reporting" it

>globo
>reliable

Though I don't doubt Real will indeed bid for him around that much in a couple years.

globoesporte is pretty much the only reliable source in brazilian footy tbqh

We do what we want.

>and MARCA is able to confirm

in MARCA we trust

feels bad man

>Marca

>technical skills
>vision
>goat finishing
>goat dribbling
>short and long passing
>playmaking

Finally the new Pele I keep hearing about.

they buy them young so they can pretend they are their youth products

>Florentino spending 50m on a nigger who isn't even a superstar
lolno

Why not? People knew how good Mbappe was when he was 14. Real Madrid tried to sign him then, I think. And Man Utd were definitely interested in Rooney at that age.

kek, was just reading a fellow hue in some other thread defending Real Madrid academy for developing players like Marcelo and Casemiro, absolut kek

Sure, Casemiro was a goat at Sao Paulo LMAO.

>That feel when that money came from my taxes

>have 50 mil to sign on whoever you want
>some autistic gender neutral swede gets buttmad about it

wasn't then and isn't now, too

but even if he was, claiming he's madrid youth talent when you bought him as a 21 year old player is a very big stretch

this senpai

lol I didn't said that m8. read it again. and try to mprove your reading comprehension skills, tubby.

It's ok m8, no one understands your posts. Everyone that says you're wrong is simply too dumb to understand your written words. But arguing that "Real Madrid develops players because they improve the quality of the 20-year-olds they buy for a few millions" in response to the "lol Real Madrid doesn't have home-grown players" meme isn't exactly smart either.

Don't worry, he's probably only "16 year old" like those unaccompanied refugee children your taxes pay welfare for

REAL MADrid and Faggalona get 100 millions from TV deals plus extras, they can buy a couple of vinicious without spending their own money every year.

Right now they have much more canteranos (quality-wise) than Barcelona, so you may as well rethink that.

>Right now they have much more canteranos (quality-wise) than Barcelona
ayyy you haven't watched a single game from their youth teams

Spoken like a true cis male.

>tfw they sign him and he retires within two seasons on his 35th birthday

Did you just assume my gender?

Yeah, good point, I'm rethinking it

I'm glad then.

Because I'm rich

Rich clubs can't spend their money with who the hell they want to.

He's brazilian, fake news from Globo.

Vende humo as we call it here.

Apparently is not. But the numbers shouldn't be THAT high.

No I mean that he's overhyped by your newspapers and manages to get sold that high because they tell everyone how great he is. Argentinians do it all the time too, all those new maradonas coming out every year for 15 millions and then playin in teams you've never heard about after flopping hard.

Brazil is a bigger meme so the smoke is bigger too.

what has this kid even done? nothing, hasn't even shown he's capable of starting regularly in a fucking br club.

this, it's just agents/journalists/club president trying to raise his perceived value. Everyone who falls for this shit is stupid.

>Could cost up to 50mill

Is it another one of those 20mill + 10mill if he wins golden boy + 10mill if league top scorer + 10mill if he wins balloon door?

Nah, that doesn't happen all the time. The last 2 that I recall were Pato and Nerman, both great players but Pato got fucked up by injuries, and Nerman is elite.

Sometimes we sell a meme player without even hyping him e.g. Lucas Moura.

>globoesporte
>reliable at anything that is not ignoring sponsors names and creating names for sports and teams so they don't say their sponsor names for free

globoesporte is the only reliable newspaper we have senpai.

jej
I mean, kek

name another one then

Wait, what? Are you serious about globo being reliable?

nah, I was joking. kys please

I'll do it tomorrow, relax brah.