Does anybody know how to design storage cabinets?

Does anybody know how to design storage cabinets?

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)
members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php
archiveofourown.org/invite_requests
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would appreciate someone writing this:

April from TMNT 1987 is investigating a string of rapes in a low income area. Tracing the semen samples back to an old, shoddy apartment complex, the news crew speeds their way over. To their disappointment, it appears a rape has already gone down and the perps are evidently still present. From the shadows, two hulking figures known as Bebop and Rocksteady emerge and restrain them. Now Vernon must watch in horror as April endures and eventually succumbs to the beasts' forceful, tempting gestures.

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)

Post it here:

members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php

archiveofourown.org/invite_requests

You mean like carpentry blueprints, or just a basic understanding of cabinetry?

Blueprints, or some similar method to convey the idea of custom-made cabinetry to an actual carpenter.

Imagine having so little imagination that putting drawers and shelves in a box is too difficult to think up. This is what happens when you raise kids on legos.

Never done blueprinting, but I'd imagine that sketches of the desired outcome would be enough for someone who's really a carpenter and not just some guy with woodglue and a table saw.
Unless, of course, you wanted complicated interior work, like hidden compartments or something.

My boss wants me to create drawings for some storages. Why? Fuck if I know.
Anyway, I think you missed the point of my problem here.

Any suggestion of software or site through which I could do the sketches? I find the closet builder apps / sites useless in my case. (Or I just couldn't come up with the proper search terms.)

Where do you work? Might help with coming up with ideas - you wouldn't make houseware cabinets for a hardware company.

Boss man want it all digital? I'd just use GIMP or whatever proprietary software your company has license of.

At the moment I need two bedding linen storage cabinets and a general use one. Both linen storage has to be with sliding doors, and one goes into a bathroom (that's easier), but the other one will be in an office, must look like that. And they all have strange dimensions.

Not your personal army.

Yes, he wants it all digital. I even have access to CAD and KitchenDraw, just really unable to use them.

>taking the bait-bot's bait
Welcome to Sup Forums. First day?

Seems like you drew the shit end of the shit. Do you just not have experience using them, or lack the imagination to come up with designs?

Hear, hear.
Lack of experience. I have the guidelines, so don't really need imagination, just a quick and easy method to draw them. (My boss used to have a furniture factory, and apparently, he finds perverted pleasure in proving me lesser than him, or something like that.)

Sucks to be you, apparently.

Meh. But thank you for your sympathy.

Need to be the same of the picture?

No, that's just an illustration.

first you need to know hoe much doors drawers.

Second, the height and large and after the type of wood.

will be better if you look at internet to find some models that you like.

It starts to dawn on me as well that I shall look for examples or models already existing.

Open that up and this falls out, what do?

Try to draw a box, after you make the doors and drawes.

The worst part is not make the wood (cut and other), but find the puller, slides and hige that fits in you project.

do you really need the answer?

I'd say: "Дoбpый дeнь, cкoлькo вaм лeт?" And then, depending on her answer I would be getting ready to perform a little of the old in-out, in-out.

That seems like a viable start, thank you.

This has to be bait.
Open up your favorite search engine and type in your location and the word cabinetry. Voila!

buy big box of candy, open box, eat candy tadaa storage cabinet 4u

My word that it is definitely not a bait, I must assume, would be worthless to you. But what do you think my point could be to bait Sup Forums with fucking cabinets?

No, no, that'd be my home.