Does this sum up the homeless in the states?

Does this sum up the homeless in the states?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vn_q0vRiXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_interventions_by_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the homeless are fucking scum. There was this homeless encampment in the neighborhood south of mine that took over 2 underpasses. They set up tents, and it smelled fucking awful. You couldn't get to the beach in those neighborhoods any other way. They always wrote these bleeding-heart stories about them and how tough they had it, but when you did a search on the names, they almost always had a criminal background, mostly for violent crimes and rape. One of them had just been released from jail for molesting 2 girls ages eight and nine. All they talked about is how hard it was to get a place. Until you found the piece about how he and his wife DID get a place but lost it after they drunkenly got into a fight and he shoved her head-first into a tv. Xtra-fun: She was pregnant at the time.

So they lived under the bridge until they were finally kicked out because it was literally falling apart. They even complained about chunks of the bridge falling on them, but they wouldn't move in order to allow repairs. Now they're building it so that tents can't be set up without blocking the public way and people can go to the beach without being hassled by some nigger who just got let out of jail for rape.

Fuck the homeless.

That guy isn't homeless. He's just waiting for a couple of "suckers" to give him enough for some beans.

user who was homeless here: that's a panhandler. There is a difference between being a social derelict and being scum of the earth.

Pandhandlers are basically gypsies.

Explanation somewhere in this vid youtube.com/watch?v=5Vn_q0vRiXE

the theory is that homeless ask for too little/ people have too small ambitions therefore should ask/reach for more

whenever i walk by a nigger "can i axe you for thirty cent"...i keep thinking even in failure they fail.

Doesn't matter, I'm sure he's wanting a "bean".

saw some fat neckbeard begging on the streets in new york it was fucking unsettling. wish he'd just kill himself instead

I've seen an increase in homeless guys in my town. I think it's a scam, theres like 10 of them who hang in the same area and say the same shit.

That chart is misleading. Military spending constitutes less than 5% of the Federal budget, while entitlement programs, such as welfare, eat up over half of the budget.

dude definitely looks like he's homeless and/or destitute *eyeroll*

evidence? link? 5% sounds very, very low and i suspect bullshit.

Wow, you are so incredibly wrong. We spend more on defense than everything else COMBINED. Yeah, we're that insecure.

at least he's being honest

>insecure
It's not to protect yourselves. It's the fuel of US imperialism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_interventions_by_the_United_States

the pie chart above is for "discretionary spending", which is all the things besides social security, medicare, and interest on the debt

military spending really is that big a chunk though, over 800 billion in 2017

misleading =/= false

Meh. If that is what needs to be spent in order to keep America on top of the world, so be it. It is a good thing.

*wanking motion*

I'd rather we spend that money on ourselves, and stop being the babysitter of the world. Let's mind our own business, take care of shit at home first.

in order to keep the oligarchy of America on top of the world*
Sheeps defending the wolf.

Mfw its only for the sake of Israel. The US literally exists for the well being of the nation Israel. Good goy

Some spic was begging for cash outside my local Costco holding his stupid wetback kids, chucked my soda at them from my car and hit one of the kids in the head. I lol'd, fuck the homeless

You are not taking care of the world, on the contrary, see
A small group of American corporations are destabilizing and stealing from other countries while it's oligarchy benefits from it too

yes, that is definitely a thing that you actually did and not something you made up just now, for sure

feels like it sometimes in my midwestern city
>give guy $5
>barely even acknowledges me
>fuk u den nigger

>implying anybody on here tells the truth

You don't understand how the world works.
Source of image? Link?
polish your tinfoil goy

show me the source on that info

>be me
>walking down the street at night
>getting close to disheveled black dude sitting on the ground
>"Hey man, can you help me out? Please, anything helps, man."
>"What are you going to do for me?
>"Huh?"
>"Do a little dance or sing me a song and I'll help you out."
>Guy hops up and starts shimmying around
>Other hobos nearby start cheering him on
>He stops after a moment
>Hand him a buck and resume walking

I was a little drunk at the time. I wouldn't say that when sober. Kind of surprised the guy didn't kick my ass.