Oh America, when will you learn

Oh America, when will you learn

cbsnews.com/news/kentucky-shooting-marshall-county-high-school-students-shot-today-2018-01-23-live-updates/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvAbophptmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn what?

To actually take aim.

I live about 30 mins away from there. Was probably some degenerate, wannabe transgender.

Hopefully Bevin doesn't start crying for gun control, he's a weak fuck anyway.

Oh shit nigger you from P town?

I wouldnt doubt it. These kids will always be misunderstood because all this trans crap is being made up as they go. Its unhealthy for them

when libtards like you stop protecting people with mental deficiencies.

Hop

This calls for a celebration and welcoming a new member into the TCC

What location?

Alright, i dont seen many this close lol, but i think its a white kid that got bullied a wee bit too much

I dont pay attention to politics. Its all made up bullshit that us used as an excuse for being retarded, i instead embrace my retardation by going on Sup Forums

When every one is dead.

was this before or after Sup Forums had board issues? not saying its related but it wouldnt be that far fetched if some kid was relying on the site to work to remain mentally sound as absured as that may seem

Too bad it can't be like the old days, my dad used to say how he used to be able to have his guns in the rack of his truck with no issues. Fucking kids are weak these days ffs

It's just Kentucky, no one likes or cares about that state anyway.

Well more and more dumbasses are ending up in jail anymore regardless, if it's not shooting somebody, it's drugs.

I got five month old twin boys. I feel sorry for the shit they'll deal with later in life.

Agreed

I feel for you bud, it's gonna get rockier before it gets better. I'm torn on even having kids because of that.

This is why you teach them at a young age not to be pussies and to have respect for themselves and others

JUST TWO DEATHS!!??? YOU BETTER STEP UP YOUR GAME YOU LOSER.

ikr like the kid couldnt even aim right 2 dead is a weak number tbh

Won't argue that but can't control what other parents choose to do, ya know?

true

I don't think his goal was the high score tbh

what we know prior experience from columbine is that he as a hero and they all deserved it

this is actually kindof weird because there was a kid on here a few weeks ago talking about shooting up his school and mourning the assassins of columbine

Yeah. I get what you mean. This is why im scared to have kids. I dont want to bring them into this bullshit world

Probably fake. Just like sandyhook school shooting. I can proof that noone dieed in sandyhook school shooting so why this would be different.

maybe its related maybe its not, even more reason id like an answer to

wtf do you mean it was a hoax?

I see all these special snowflakes now, shit just disgusts me.

I don't like the idea of putting them in the shoddy school system here either, in the event I do have kids they're gonna be home-schooled for sure. Luckily I was proactive in school and got out of Kentucky to see the world to understand it better.

That is like every day on this site.

You can't even spell, faggot. You expect anyone to take you seriously? ffs computers and smartphones have spellcheck too.

most likely. fuck trannies

Shooter's name Gabe Parker?

Try going to Brazil, a real homicidal shithole.

This was the shooter
Correct

Oh shit

you got this from snapchat... this isnt the shooter

Proof?

there is no proof that it was him

Why is trump pushing all these false flag shootings?

no proof so fuck off

he got that from snapchat so its fake

so lemme get this straight, gaben left steam, took a time machine and went back to school where he eventually flipped and shot two ppl?

>let guns kill guns
suck it honkies.

link to ig

What a waste of double-dubbed trips...

2018-01-03
first (school) shooting of the year.

Trüdchen is not german you damn mutt

If only people weren't raised to be retarded with guns, and could grow to be responsible adults and parents who fucking lock their shit up so things like this don't happen. Too bad gun responsibility isn't taught anymore these days.

>This is my Tuba
>Thanks, it german

>double-dubbed trips
you what m8.

>there has been 8 gajillion school shootanz in the 'merica

youtube.com/watch?v=JvAbophptmM

Think it was removed as I can no longer access it.

Back then yes. Thous childrren are still alive. Now adults. Why this would be different.
That story sounds weird. Where did 15 yo got gun

Distraction from #releasethememo

>7766444

anymore screencaps

You dont have anything to respond to me so you attack with grammar mistakes. I dont read what i have wroted down. This isnt document where words neeb be right. Sure i misclick or misspell something but i cant check every word.

Taste the freedom

Obvious troll is obvious

i'm from P Town

Graduated from this shithole last year, still this shits fucked up

i searched for that insta and nothing comes up

I’m being dead serious. How does a person only kill two people in a mass shooting in a crowded school area. Any nonretarded person could kill atleast 10 before Being taken by police or a hero. Like how does 2 deaths happen

Think what you want. I have done research. I dont repeat what mainstream tells me juat lile most of ppl it is like im one of 1k who actually research

where did you get this information

Nah, you're just a faggot. Stick to sucking cock, it's obvious you're not qualified for things such as this.

Shooter CONFIRMED

there is a serious epidemic here with mental illiness with people thinking there a women when are a man or a man who thinks that are a women

Obvious that he was specifically targeting certain people.

He prob didn't go for a high score but I know what you mean.

>kentucky-shooting

meh, nothing of importance lost

... and being an unarmed citizen would be any safer? Eurofag detected.

trips give solid advice

yep, every student in that school should have been armed

What? Well, sure I guess? That's not what I was going for though.

Wut? Give me links to trans ppl shooting up schools.
My preconvived notions suggest some form of gun nut republitard. But I have zero stats.
Are there stats? Like a demograpfic overview of school shooters and mass shooters?

>gun nut republitard
no, surprisingly most shooters are democrat/lean liberal/left

I am from the next county over. Father works in Marshall. Been following all day. Apparently the shooters name was Gabe.

>republitard

If he would have used a ar15 instead of a damn pistol it would be 20 dead instead of 2

hey guys its freedom toons

did u know the kid

also sorry that he didnt get more kills, i know its sucks having low scores

It turned out to be some tubby, tuba playing kid with glasses. Classic case of bullied teen gone rouge because he was too weak to handle criticism from peers.

he did wound over 10 so he must have missed them as they were running

The CDC's not allowed to track stuff like that. Every time they ask for permission and money to do so the NRA mobilizes and the COME AND TAKE THEM nuts come out of the woodwork and shout down their representatives at town hall meetings.

I'm pretty sure two pairs of Trump supporting rednecks are suffering from heartbreak today after losing their children...so you have to look at the glass as half full

...umm

>mfw only one dude in this pic isn't fat

als deutscher bin ich genauso ausgelöst wie du

There can be only one

Not personally. Seen him in the band. Don't know much about him. His Instagram was just normal cringey edgy shit. I am very disappointed that this has happened at my school, as nothing very violent has ever happened besides some shitty fights. Always joked about it, mostly because I thought it would never fucking happen. Guess I was wrong. Also I am assuming he was targeting people or just fucking aims like a retard.