Are women to blame for modern politics?

Women
>vote for feminism and anti male influences

Women
>vote for immigration

Women
>don't have enough children or any at all (especially the high IQ white ones)

Women
>blame white men for all their/the problems

Women
>vote for gun control and government surveillance

Women
>created slut culture and gladly partake in degenerate activities

SO REMIND ME POL
>WHY DO YOU BLAME EVERYTHING ON MEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are the niggers of gender.

No.

Next.

Of course no answer

Never change pol

What the fuck do you expect me to do, defend retarded women?

Women are children. It's the fault of men who made the situation happen, not women used by them.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

this

>It's the fault of men
Ah yes "men"

What men? You? Me? Our fathers, grandfathers?

Hahah you really think the average man has a say in anything you pathetic animal?

"Men" didn't decide. It was decided for them by a select few elites.

>keep blaming men pol, your poor women need your defense

Men are.
They had bitches subdued and let them out from under their thumbs.

True.
Women just follow

Men are at fault for allowing those cunts to do whatever.

It's a live retelling of adam and eve m8. Eve fucks things up for both her and Adam, only because Adam allowed it. And now we have to live in it. Hence the term 'sins of the father'.

HERE COME THE KEKS HERE THEY COME MARCHING IN

>blaming "MEN", for when you have no answer and also hate yourself

NO, cunt enablers (nu males, cucks, betas, pussies) are. In several nationalistic countries like Kuwait, South Korea, Japan, etc, women can vote and they didn't ruin anything because the chode type of personality doesn't exist. The closest thing are the jap otakus but they are the furthest thing from the left ever anyway and for the most part just want to be left alone.

HERE COME THE KEKS

WHAT MEN YOU SILLY KEKS? HAHAHAHAHA

>"MEN"

>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
If your grandfathers and fathers felt something was wrong, they should've reacted.

No you don't. Leave the country, leave the retards behind to face the consequences of their actions.

>Japan

WAKE UP SHITBIRD JAPAN IS FUCKED BIRTHRATE WISE THEY ARE FUCKED BECAUSE OF WOMEN

>muh illuminati

Never thought of it like that. I like you, you're wise.

If man of previous generations were not so pussy, the world wouldn't have gone to shit. Seriously, men born from 1927 till 1980 have done nothing but fuck the world up.

>Leave the country

this.

putting a woman in her place was about much more than "muh caveman feelings" there was a purpose behind it. women are emotional children and should be treated as such.

what a c*ck

because men are the ones giving women everything they want, allowing them to love being parasites
if women had to face the world like men...

You can't really blame them, that's like blaming an alligator for eating a puppy.

>don't have enough children or any at all (especially the high IQ white ones)
Find one and inseminate her.

>felt somthing was wrong

"WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS"

Hahah you even sound like a women

"Men" don't know everything, especially the average man. QUITE BLAMING MEN YOU KEK

>muh illuminati

Do you know what a government is?

Women are just more influenced by school indoctrination, than men. Fight the pathogen - not the symptoms.

It's men's fault, they were cucks to the bone.

OP is another one of those who believe the govt. is separate from the citizen.

OP I've got a list I've started using which you should think about

>God
>People
>Economy
>Politics (govt)
>Media

It's mens fault it's mens fault it's mens fault it's mens fault

You say it over and over but have no real answer. Just "mens fault"

You're a cuck

Males are to blame for caring about women's votes.

Imagine being such a collectivist piece of shit that you blame literally half of the world's population for something

Shame the wrongdoers to preserve the tribe.
Simple as that.

>OP is another one of those who believe the govt. is separate from the citizen.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU

>yep the government has the people's best intentions in mind. They ask me for my input ALL the time. Me and the government are real tight

This fagot actually believes this^^^

By saying women are at fault, you're recognizing them as sentient beings that can think and make logical conclussions, which they aren't and they can't. Women are stupid, retarded shits and can't do anything by themselves.
If they are given improper rights and that leads to a country's demise, it's men's fault that they let that happen, cause men and men only can control that. We have a saying in my country.

>It's not the one that ate the pastry that's at fault, it's the one that gave it to him.
If you give meat to a dog, is it its fault if it eats it?

You're wasting time arguing with someone who believes their govt. is out to get them.

God
People
Economy
Politics
Media

low birthrate is only a problem if you have hordes of immigrants flooding your country.

your just scared of a proud modern woman. # feminisim

GPEPM

ikr
women are so faggy say no to vaginajew
there is absolutely nothing gay with two strong men fucking each other in the ass, its so strong and virile

>you're recognizing them as sentient beings that can think and make logical conclusions,

So when a dog knocks over somthing it's not the dogs fault?

Jesus your arguments are so poor. Like that of a 12 year old

Which it is, what's your point? A government can get as tyrannical as the people let it.
Unfortunately people are stupid and unorganized and individualistic, it's so simple to topple a government, just everybody stops paying taxes once, it will bankrupt the government, if not in one month, in two, if not in two in three, the government officials will go out and suck the citizens dicks for some taxes.

>You're wasting time arguing with someone who believes their govt. is out to get them.

Are you mentally retarded?

true men became too tolerant of lesser men, who became too tolerant of women

It's not in the sense that a dog does understand the consequences of knocking something. A dog may press a button to end humanity, but is that the dog's fault?
Yes?
Actually no, it's the dumbass man who let the dog inside that room with the button.
Why am I even arguing with you, it's been foreseen by the Greeks more than two millenia ago, if you let women vote, shit will happen.

Or hordes of emigrants abandoning your country.

t. source of hordes

I'm not saying govt.s can't be shit, I'm saying that OP can't seem to understand that his govt. represents him.

But it's true, womens just adapt to our society.

Capitalism is to blame more so than women. Most women are simply useful idiots that are very uninterested in politics. However, business owners saw them as an opportunity to make more money from men because while me made 98% of the income, women spent 87% of it in the household. The only way to get women spend their men's dollars in a frivolous way was to lie to them telling them that they didn't need men, were just as smart, etc. This also had the added benefit of making women, who are more prone to depression, depressed and seek goods and services that would make them feel better.

I'm not against capitalism but I am against it being unregulated. We now have rules against advertising to children. Those rules should be expanded to women.

>I'm saying that OP can't seem to understand that his govt. represents him

Well that's convinced me. You really are retarded.

That's such a half truth

Are you saying men aren't also forced to adopt?

Are you saying women didn't push for feminism?

These half truths don't work here

Adapt*

Guess who stopped the anti immigration party in austria?

that's right, the eternal female, they are nationa wreckers once given freedom, more so than jews

Thread's over.

>low birthrate is only a problem if you have hordes of immigrants flooding your country.
Or if you have a very small population. Japan's low birthrates aren't even that bad for them, they have 336 people per sq km, the US have 35. Average yuro countries have between 100 and 200.
They don't have a birthrate problem at all.

Right. That's what the whiners don't realize. Women are mostly just cutting lesser men out of the picture entirely. Then a new equilibrium will arise.

She looks like she wants the D. Fucking whore.

>"nuh uh. Women can't think or vote. Lol wtf you think women actually did that. You sayin women did that? No man, I'm telling you that MEN forced women to vote that way. Fuck men"

Yes.

Saudi Arabia became the last country to allow women to vote. Expect it to go to shit in the next few decades.

Lol

O funni point cus Saudia Arabia is horrible anyways xD

Kuwait's been letting them vote since a long time ago and they're still as red pilled as your wildest dreams. Same for China, Bahrain...

The truth hurts doesn't it? But like an alcoholic who doesn't admit he's sick, denying the simple truth that men are supposed to dominate women and tell them how to vote means they'll keep ruining countries.
As long as you keep letting nu males spread their filth women will keep voting liberal.

>WHY DO YOU BLAME EVERYTHING ON MEN?
because there are more kissless virgins here than on r9k

Of course I now realize the problem is that most people on this website are bitter because their crush didn't pay attention to them so they are now mad at the meany meany women and the way they vote is just the perfect excuse.

Face it faggots, mean lead civilization, for better or worse. Women will follow the strongest current.

The bible tells us very specifically.

When man is not around (Adam) EVe will gravitate towards the snake.

I know, right. Fucking feminists do this all the fucking time. Glad we're on the same page bro.

Yes

Flag very much related