Gets defamed by a lefty sjw magazine for making harmless shitposting on his meme channel

>gets defamed by a lefty sjw magazine for making harmless shitposting on his meme channel
>still being a fucking cuck defending the lame mememinem's freestyle that is supported by the same cucks that called melon an alt right

I'm just realizing how much of a swj faggot melonhead is..

And yet here you are, giving him free publicity like a retard.
You're really shitty at hating people.

Which is the reason the hit piece didnt effect him

Why do you go on Sup Forums pretending to be Sup Forums?

back2pol

This.
Just because Fader is a shameless rag doesn't
mean Fantano or I would want to live in whatever corporate-cuck fascist shithole you envision as the future.

his wife is ugly as fuck

I dunno, I think she's cute.

oh massa plz leave ma hubby alone he dindu nuthin

physiognomy is real

>ooga booga/10

>doesn't mean Fantano or I would want to live in whatever corporate-cuck fascist shithole you envision as the future.

Not a murikan

Explain this to me

he is a statist. confused and self inflicting

Gotta be sturdy to support fantano if you know what i mean ;) did you forget hes buff?

>be a neoliberal
>complain about other people wanting a corporate cuck fascist shithole

Pushing people out of your safe space over minute differences of opinion, forcing them into Sup Forums and other places where extreme ideologies dominate, creates more of the exac thing you hate. How have these people not realized this yet?

Sup Forums is so ascendant because people like this poster have forced everyone who wants to speak openly to go hang out with internet nazis because the internet nazi board is the only place where you can actually say what you want. You are creating your own nightmare, and there are already more of them than there are of you. You've created a whole generation of the thing you hate and it's going to come crashing down on your head.

Best tits in the game

Sup Forums is a normie board and an actual threat to soceity. Most of the kids there are super sheltered and straight from r3ddit. I doubt any of those kids there ever opened a gore thread on Sup Forums.

Anyone supporting censorship is a way bigger threat to society than Sup Forums.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the same shit

Not really

No
Sup Forums is just dumb and not even cool. I feel bad for you if you go there to have fun. Its just propoganda trying to brainwash you into their political views. You know shills get paid to post there? Along with here, Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc.

This is what happens when you listen to Kendrick nigmar more than once. You start self hating

>nigmar
Clever wordplay there, user.

Thanks, user

She look comfy to cuddle with

he married fucking Aunt Jemima

he's trying to act as much as a SJW as possible to get PC cred again, it's pretty damn obvious

Wow, it's almost like SJWs and alt-right retards are ALL hysterical morons!

When has he not acted like an SJW?

it's like a breed between Devonte Hynes and Danny Brown

yeah but now it's painfully obvious that he can't even provide some kind of middle ground in any situation

Seriously. I'm worried for both "sides", they'll each use the other's authoritarian horseshit as justification for their own brand of it without a single care in the world.

Fantano was ALWAYS a small-souled bugman

Everyone who says bugman looks like this

>Its just propoganda trying to brainwash you into their political views

just like the mainstream media then

>You are creating your own nightmare, and there are already more of them than there are of you. You've created a whole generation of the thing you hate and it's going to come crashing down on your head.

I've been saying this for a while now, but some people are really way too far up their own asses

Not really if you watch it they have debates with actual adults on there. Sup Forums is literally just people shoving down a one sided ideology. I may not like trump but people arent all good or evil like some sort of disney movie. Hes a complex human being like everyone else.

>nu-males hiding their weak chin

every time

reminder that switching your ideological beliefs whenever someone is mean to you is the behaviour of women and unintelligent men

Fantano has been a fence sitting rational skeptic berniebro for a while though

Yeah, Fantano was always spouting conservative beliefs before that article came out.

i know. my comment was aimed at the OP.

like what? really curious

A decent part of pol supports censorship.

I think the only reason he supports such groups is because of the industry being so left wing. If he does speak up he will be shunned. But IDK what it'll take for him to wake up from this bullshit notion.