This is a boy, how does that make you feel?

This is a boy, how does that make you feel?

When will you realise sexuality is a spectrum and there is no one that isn't atleast slightly attracted to the same sex?

where is the benis?

Gender roles matter. The continuation the human species is literally our only job here, dweeb.

This is a semi famous 'model'

try harder to bait you faggot.

LOOK dude if I buy a delicious looking sandwhich and when I bite into there’s a dried turd inside that doesn’t mean I like eating turds

Nothing. I'm still completely empty inside.

Boy, girl, man, woman, they all go on the bottom, I go on the top, I call the shots and I decide when done is done.
That one, that goes on the bottom.

gay

i dont know what they're called so i can't look it up but there are these things crossdressers wear that cover up the dick and smoothen it out, you can't tell even when they're wearing tight clothes
>continuation the human species is literally our only job
i dont remember the last time when i read something this retarded

This is a girl, how does that make you feel?

Damn dude I'd let him suck my dick

It's a girl, you stupid shit faggot

Tucked to the right

And you've met him?

But if you enjoy it and find out it was turd after you like eating shit

But he's so cute

They're called bullshit.

C'mon then Aristotle. Give us the answers to what life's about.

Who cares? Looks like a chick, am attracted to chicks, your argument is invalid knucklefuck

Fuck the human species, if I want to be a cute girl that's what I'll do

>gets told off for being a dumbfuck tryhard new edgy "philosopher"
>getting snarky and calling anyone shitting on him "aristotle"
i dont have to explain shit when all it takes is to call you a retarded person for the obvious dumb shit you just put out there without any explanation

That's the objective of a normal human. If you want to be a heretic, and do things the human body cannot take, go right on ahead. I won't be the one with torn up anus cavity and a raging case of HIV.

>shitposts retarded opinion without anything to back it up
>demands arguments after delivering none of them and being called out for exactly that and being a retard in general with a shit opinion

>This is a boy, how does that make you feel?
just a reminder that anime is for faggots

thats a well known female model. try again.

Alright kid, time to explain this to all the bigots and repugnant ignoramuses like you why you're so fucking wrong

Sexuality is a spectrum and everyone feels sexual attraction to the same sex to some degree

Any denial of this fact is due to Christian values and society pushing them down your throats, if you truly believe you are 100% hetero then that's textbook repression due to what's been drilled into your head.

So think before you call someone a faggot, because you're in reality just insulting yourself.

That's what you call a mic drop, kiddo.

Hey Dweebs, who cares? It wont stop nobody from nutting

According to who? Him?

lol, and? Is that suppose to stop me from thinking its hot? Get out of here Sup Forumsack

Yea, that's a girl. It's sad you can't tell by looking at that photo, but she has a ton others if it's not slapping you in the face.

Are you making like 10 threads on here now? Pleb
#Saged

No you absolutely uneducated fool. That's exactly why you should find it hot and stop lying to yourself.

Not busting a nut over this pretty boy is gayer than doing so due to the denial of ones sexuality

feel like i glanced over a facebook post, im not even the guy youre replying to but you are a true faggot

Thanks for the fap material Aristotle

Zoom in on his face and tell me that's a girl desu

I want to be his little spoon too, it's natural to feel that way

Better bend them over and check with my dick

Kek

Yeah This Is Terrible Bait

Guys I think that's his dick tucked to the right

Wait what?

>bad bait
>posts trump meme

Lmao we're talking about a different spectrum here

I'm the 3rd poster, its funny because you have a go at the OP for calling people a faggot, and i'm an actual faggot calling him a faggot and now guess what.... you're the biggest faggot of us all :D And i'm the one currently sat with a dildo up my arse and i'm not even joking.

Whattya mean im gayer if i don't nut to ladybois? user, are you okay? Are you huffing the embalming fluid?

Ethier You Took This Low Energy Bait To Heart Or Are In On It

I think I replied to the wrong person. We may be in agreeance here

untucked

To whom you were referring to?

im bi so i don't care.

Here we have it, textbook repression

Denying sexual attraction to what seems a girl simply because they are biologically male shows you are in denial and there for dominantly on the homosexual side of the spectrum

We're all faggots, we're arguing over this sexy trap. Half of us agree he's sexy and the other half are in denial about it

>I'm bi

As is every member of the human race, you've just been strong enough to embrace it

I don't fucking know

OP is actually retarded. It's a girl. Her name is Sasha. Don't believe me? Her Instagram is shirogane_sama

thank you for admitting it's a male human.
all i want is honesty from you hypocrite liberal fuckwads.

He has literally no proof of a female birth

And has dropped many hints to his male origins

but is it gayer if i touch the tip?

Of course anything you fuck is bottom. The bottom of the hamper is where you put crunchy socks.

What if i nut to her first without realizing it was a ladyboi? Is that still gay?

Femboys make me feel tingly

Lying to make your point is counterproductive. Your only hurting your own cause fagtard

sad, how is that a boy and no ballsack bulge?

Wew okay. Guess im a fag then for liking chicks, regardless who they are. user, your logic worries, but it was wonderful reading your philosophy. It was interesting, albeit worrying

>unironic facebook meme

Yes, but it would be gayer to not bust a nut, as that is denial of sexuality despite the clear feminine features

>Homosex cosplaying as muh waifu

Utterly fucking disgusted.

this person is sexy af
would blow lovingly

It's a male and it's completely natural, become one with your penis and don't let society come between you

that's not even a male is it?
stupid liberal faggots.

I just want him to hold me and degrade me

>slightly attracted to the same sex
That would be gay!

He doesn't identify as one, no

like I couldn't tell the instant I saw the guy's chin

What if denying my sexuality doesnt cross my mind? Does it even matter? What benefits are there for embracing my sexuality or not denying it? i still wont get laid regardless

>tries to look like a 13 year old girl and if you attracted towards it, that makes you a homosexual pedophile
>Makes me feel sick that he's a cross dressing trap faggot
>If you're straight you're attracted to ACTUAL girls, not things that just pretends to be girls. BECAUSE THAT'S GAY

This is a girl, stop with the shitty lies...

fuck you op, you waste of shit

The answer is to nut over anything that makes you tingly

Denial is way gayer than fapping to lady boys

Doesn't get much more clearer than that. It's fucking gay!

>This is a boy
I can tell. No big deal.

Objectively it's attractive, but I am not attracted to it and it's morally disgusting.
I never called it ugly.

This is what a sexual awakening looks like

Denial is the first stage of the grieving process

R.I.P your alleged heterosexuality

So i should not care in the grand scheme of things? BUT THATS WHAT IVE BEEN DOING THE WHOLE TIME! user WHY AM I SO CONFUSED!?

Most in this thread can't. It's quite saddening to see all the faggots not just admit they want to cuddle a feminine boy like the rest of us

You're doing well then, the answer is to not give a fuck

Everyone in this thread is so conflicted over their sexuality, seeing a boy that cute breaks them, you're the only sane one here

Guys, we just want to get laid really. We dont care who it is. We're all virgin NEETs who want some form of embrace that isnt our hands

that's a girl, moron, also stop pushing this tranny agenda, trannies will never be wife
material also, only faggots beat off to trannies, also it's easy to make yourself look somewhat
pretty in a picture but irl you look terrible also you can't even breed and never will you disgusting
freaks and you expire at 25, rofl.

also find me a tranny that looks good as my pic related, no matter how you deform
yourself or many hormones you take, you'll never look good as that.

Guys, but is liking this guy gay? what if i told you that hes a she and you're even straighter for denying that he's a dude? WHOOOOAAAAAA

>find me a tranny that looks as good as pic related

My original pic related faggot

OH shit, forgot to post the pic

>>>>>that's a girl, moron

>Sexuality is a spectrum and everyone feels sexual attraction to the same sex to some degree

Not really. What people feel are not attractions to one sex or another, but to external signifiers of that sex - femininity or masculinity. All populations have a distribution of characteristics and there are some males with feminine characteristics, and some females with masculine ones. Straight men are men who are attracted to feminine signifiers; that is all.

I know her Instagram, "Mission failed, we'll get em next time"

See, this guy gets it. Thanks bud

jealous

gays allowed in the army.

trans aren't.

traps are trans.

traps aren't gay.

Whats her insta user? Can you give it to us?

His intsa is Shirogane Sama

Gracias Amigo

>boy
Whatever. I remember when Sup Forums thought that Kat Sprinkles or whatever that freckly bitch's name was a boy but childhood pics surfaced and 100% disproved that.

Overpopulation. Breeding now only reduces the species' survivability in the long run.

This is fucken hilarious

Post fedora

yall be some gay niggas

being a man or a woman is not only "I want" or dressing and cutting certain parts of the body. What you think or feel does not do what you are. The human being has a tendency to contradict himself, do not ask me why.

If that were so, I will sue the government because I am rich and I feel rich, they will be forced to give me a billion dollars.

To be a man must have more than the appearance of a man, man must be born! just like a woman.

Nice trips but nigga you dumb as fuck