Hey Sup Forums the fuck is going on with my throat?

Hey Sup Forums the fuck is going on with my throat?

I've been a bit sick with a runny nose and cough for about a week. throat is unusually sore. not as in extra painful, but just in a way I've never had a sore throat before?

I think it might just be from the sinus drainage and coughing, but I've never had it feel like this before.

see if you have swolen spots on your neck, could be strep. I'd check for it if it is.

posting tits as a bump

slightly swollen lymph nodes on my neck, more on my right.

thanks for the input

See a doc user this looks really terrible

have you recently been chugging more cock than usual?

get an antibiotic as fast as possible

its cancer bro

maybe it's because of logs of shit down your throat

Lots like a bad soar throat. Gargle hydrogen peroxide and let it heal, dont swollow any

not that I'm aware of. I try keeping my dick sucking to a minimum, but OP is always a fag.

Thanks for the input bros

3%

Don't worry OP. I doesn't look like something bad, it's probably a sore throat or a common infection. Just wait a few days to see if you develop more symptoms and of course go to the doctor.

underrated

It's Aids. Sorry OP

mebbe y'got mono

Looks like oral HPV to me; very common really. I also believe I have it. Look that shit up, it sucks, but should be gone in 2 years or less (for 90% of those infected).

AIDS Bro

Yup 100%

youd get a much more positive and less traumatizing diagnosis from using webmd than asking Sup Forums ;p