What did you think of this movie?

What did you think of this movie?
My grandpa is pretty much Walt in every way so it was pretty relatable.

Staple conservativekino

>fish-head
>gook
>slope
>chink
>nip
>zipperhead
>slant
>polack
>mick
>guinea
>spook
Anyone else think they overdid it?

It's one of my favorite movies.
I'm 27.

No.

Forgot about dago.

I thought it was a good redemption story.

Nah. Like I said my grandpa is like that, he worked in the construction business before making his own business and I used to hang out with him at family gatherings. That's just how he talks. Nigger isn't an edgy racist term for example. It's just what he calls blacks.

Shut up eggroll

Really no different than a soldier that fought in Iraq referring to muslims as Ragheads. That's just more acceptable.

shut up nigger

I liked it. Didnt like how he handled that last situation, there must have been a better way.

I don't really remember. Didn't he get all of Thao's shithead cousins thrown in prison for murder after they shot up Thao's house? I remember he faked them out by reaching for his lighter as if it was his pistol..

Those were different times.

If you watch this movie backwards it's about an old zombie who becomes more and more racist.

I used to enjoy it but can't get over the hamfisted political message anymore.

He was dying of cancer and didn't have long left.
If he tried shooting them all he'd only get a few, this way they all go to jail.

I cant wait till white people are a minority and we can just beat to death any of cracker like this that looks at us wrong young white people are pussys and will let us fuck their wives we are taking this bitch over one pussy at a time

You wuz kangz, look at you now!
Disgraceful niglet

Kek

White guys trying to pretend he's not an exact representation of our fathers and grandfathers behind closed doors.

Political message? All I saw was a message about a moral gap between generations, problems of urban youth, and the growth of a gutless young man alongside the moral redemption of a bitter old man. It's a touching story really.

what the fuck are you talking about. walt is a perfect role model unironically

cuck desu
youre seeing something that isn't there

He really is. Men need more people like Walt as a role model instead of being womanly losers who bitch about everything.