JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-21/donald-trump-bets-big-on-online-advertising
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And yet trump still won't win lel

Can someone quickly run down what the big deal with this is? All I ever get is hyperbole from frothing at the mouth crazies and people who just dismiss it entirely

SHART

She's a dyed in the wool criminal and murderer.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

she sent classified files on whatever email she wanted and admitted in emails that she was trying to cover this up, if anyone else did that they'd get life in prison for breaching national security and treason

Sup Forums has been Sup Forums 2.0 for a long time now, it's just a shitting ground.

>none of the emails are from Clinton
more nothing

Sounds more like an ethics problem than a real criminal one

>trump wins
>first order of business is to give the clintons a presidential pardon

Nope. If you break the law you're a criminal.

She handled confidential DOS emails in her insecure home server.

It was probably a headless PC in her basement with "aaa" as a password.

OH SHIT!
Now maybe Trump will lose by 70 instead of 120 electorates!

TELEVISION

AND

F I L M

This.

Sure, but people are acting like she committed a "real" crime over this?

>using your own private email server to send classified material
>just an ethics problem, not criminal negligence at best and treason at worst

Ok John Oliver

It's fine dude, just let it happen. This is greatest board on Sup Forums anyway, you've got nothing to worry about, just enjoy the ride.

>fbi to take new investigative steps on Clinton's emails
>none of them are from Clinton

rly mks u thnk hmmm

>"real" crime

Ok, so now some things are or aren't "real" crimes based on.. what? your personal opinion?

How about we just stick to the law instead of going by emotion.

She did commit a real crime regardless of whether the people ignore it or don't understand it.

>literally a federal offense that the FBI director admitted anyone else would receive prison time for
>not a real crime

Also where are those Hillary Pepes that CTRfags kept spamming here the past two weeks?
Fucking rats jumping the ship.

>p-please talk about emails not Trump's tanking numbers in the polls

Gross negligence involving confidential information is a "real crime" in most civilized countries. Not just government information, most countries protect private/company information even.

Also she purposefully destroyed evidence, which is definitely a real crime.

>FBI """""investigate""""" more
>"Yep, we're still not charging her"
This will happen
It is a real crime.
There are people in jail right now for committing similar crimes.

>get Americans killed
>not a crime

None of these are from Clinton. if you read anything about these new emails you would know that.

Wrong post.

>p-please stop talking about this
Shill better mate

@75778533
>p-please talk about our polls that we admit over sampled democrats by 35%+ instead of the mountains of evidence that Hillary is a career criminal

No (You) for you

Putting confidential files at risk is a crime you dumb faggot. Not only that the insinuation is she set up this private email so she could use it to conduct sinister, illegal business, because by using a private email the US government were not able to view her emails, so she could keep her sinister business in the shadows and out of sight of the government. Apparently Wikileaks has the emails, so whenever they drop the emails we'll finally be able to see what exactly she's been up to.

haha why would you vote for drumpf its 2016 if you guys were educated enough you would understand that a criminal is the best choice for president haha

You have no idea what you're doing. You don't know about anything happening around you at all.

>Sup Forums - shitposting and politics

>p-please talk about Trump being mean not Hillary's campaign literally crashing apart
>w-why is CNN reporting on this I thought they were on our side

>implying any legal action will be taken against someone who's been propped up by foreign millionaires since the 80s and has helped to serve a system milking american taxpayers her whole career

She's in the green

>FBI reopening clintons emails 10 days before election
>James Comey is no longer shilling for hillary
>draftourdaughters reaches #1 trending on twitter
>Wolf Blitzen makes jabs at hillary
>CNN distances its self and stops shilling for hillary
>blue states are going red
which timeline are we living in wtf

She ran her own email server for work related stuff instead of using the company server, you know, something literally anyone at any job would be fired for and possible charged if proprietary information was communicated this way. The only reason to do this is to cover your tracks about whatever you're doing, meaning there is beyond obvious malicious intent. She lost deniability when the email server was hacked by probably multiple actors because it had shit security. There's no telling what's in the lost emails she deleted or what other information she compromised, this makes her highly subject to blackmail which is the last thing you want a person with that much power to be.

And people want to elect this idiot.

emails just sound like a reach to try to put some govt official near the president in jail tbqh

sad that this is what the repubs are running on

I'm admitting it is a crime, but the way people go on and on about "muh emails" the same way they do "muh benghazi" makes it sound like the emails contained active plans of treason on them. Benghazi makes sense, there's a morality there for people to be outraged over. The enormous outrage over the emails as the #2 reason to not have her elected is a little beyond me though, the way the average moron rants about them as if confidential emails is something they hold sacred.

She undoubtedly is using her political backing to get shekels from places like fucking Saudi Arabia.
It's a criminal one.

It's fine dude, it's fine.

>mfw Jason Chafetz trolled the "liberal" MSM

You have done no research.

>>blue states are going red
Wasn't that the other way around?

Ohio's going purple

This post just reveals you have no idea what you're talking about. Take an hour or so and go look at some of the highlights of what was found in the emails.

the one where you get brainwashed to think cnn is owned by clinton and surprised that they just run random news 24/7

Mate, honestly you desperately need an education of some kind. Even wikipedia pages. Something.

>I have never bothered to actually look into the investigation and just think those evil mean republicans are trying to trigger hildog: the post

>people like this are allowed to vote in America

That picture was taken with the same technology used in television and films fucko.

So get threads are deleted and crossposters aren't.
Fun shitposting is deleted
Boring shitposting isn't.

>ctrl+f
>weiner
>0 results
Why you gotta keep pushing the BS, OP?

I don't vote, I just say dumb things on the internetc

shut up morpheus

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

>tfw even hyper-liberal nutjobs like Moore are starting to endorse Trump

Even if the emails were just mundane run-of-the-mill work stuff, what she did was still incredibly illegal. If you or I did it we'd be fired at the absolute bare minimum. It's definitely important

>Fun shitposting
Kill yourself cancer
These threads create actual discussion unlike you reddit and twitter approved meme threads

>this is what trumptards actually believe

>Comey "finds" new classified emails, won't say what's in them or where they're from, no recommendations, nothing
>TRUST ME GUYS CLINTON'S DEFINITELY GOING DOWN THIS TIME, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A SHILL

kill you'reself

Hillary is going to have Weiner put in a ditch somewhere for fucking her over

not sure if trolling but it purposefully cuts off the rest of the speech which implies his hypothetical election would lead to the end of America.

Essentially, she illegally had a private email server set up to handle her personal and government correspondence. This was done to keep her activities off the public accountability radar, etc. Hey, when you run a public laundering service, you can't have things that might get you in trouble be part of the public record.

>a ditch
She's gonna ram Weiner in her cunt?

Literally has nothing to do with my post. You're terrible at this.

Imagine getting paid peanuts to post this shit

They think they now have real evidence to back up their previous 'crooked Hilary' bullshit (they still don't) , thus implying they had no evidence before invalidating what they are saying now due to the boy who cried wolf effect

I trust the FBI to know what is legal and what is illegal, and what is worth pursuing and what is not.
>inb4 Clinton gets elected and there are monthly votes for impeachment led by the "freedom caucus"

>if anyone else did that they'd get life in prison for breaching national security and treason
>life in prison
Tell that to the Chinese guy that selling nuclear information Taiwan.
Tell that to Bradl-Chelsea Manning.
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
Tell that to any of those wikileak fags to whom the US government "can't seem" to do shit against.

Fucking KILL yourself.

your shitty comparison would make more sense if you were the head of the senate or something

>impeaching a literal criminal isn't freedom
Clinton shills everybody

Are you really serious?

I'm sure those government agents are the complete model for blind justice

I was just at Sup Forums and I see why these threads are in other boards. You can't have a discussion there. It's insane how busy that board is right now. Trump supporters even bought Sup Forums passes.

At least here we can talk, Sup Forums is officially a slow board now.

Well, its low-info voters like yourself that have driven the country into the ground. Congrads.

>implying i'm not

top kek are CTRfags really dropping to this level

Her private server is not illegal in itself. The FBI literally did an extensive criminal investigation and determined no laws were broken.

>armchair lawyers try to say they know more than the fbi or department of justice
>in an offtopic thread on board about tv and film

none of which has been proved from anything the FBI recovered.

So far it's simply a case of not following security protocol. There was no breach. There was no signal of ill intent. There were confidential documents the sensitivity of which is not critical.

The DNC hacks were not on her private server. Podesta leaks weren't on her private server. So technically her server might have indeed been more secure lol.

interested to see what the new revelations are though...

>my self righteous off topic political agenda is an essential part of board culture
>but get threads aren't!

yeah, you totally aren't reddit though

>at least you can talk

>this utter delusion

>>in an offtopic thread on board about tv and film
Whats the problem, Sup Forums? is actual discussion taking away from your reddit approved watch it _XDDDD threads?

Fuck you piece of shit neo/tv/ scum!

interesting how Trump spends far more than Clinton on digital - he knows his base of white working class losers like yourself

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-21/donald-trump-bets-big-on-online-advertising

>hating white working class people
Hillaryfags everybody

Interesting that CTR has infested this site, Ben

>I need to crosspost or trump won't win the election
give me one reason why you shouldn't be discussing this at Sup Forums instead of here

besides the fact that you are trying to spread your fucking ideology everywhere like a fucking fur-fag

>Sup Forums eating its own
Your gay "HURRR WE POLITICAL AWARE" shilling is literally just another DCkuck vs Marvelfags, which is just another MUH XBAWKS vs MUH PLAYSTASHUN.
You faggots needs to fuck on back to Sup Forums, because your choices are meaningless and serve only to feed the Jews.

>white
Something like 40% of Sup Forums are spics.

People were bought and paid. The Clintons have been doing things like this their entire careers, it's what they're used to, it's what they do, and it's their only notion of what political action is. They're so insane that they just think that's how it works, but the worse part is, it always has.
There is no just reason as to why she shouldn't be behind bars.

>putting a checkmark on a ballot for the world's most famous cuckold

I happen to think a handful of people from the Bush 43 Administration should be prosecuted for a war based on lies and deceit as well as torture but it ain't gonna happen. That and these emails are legal and political quicksand that probably wouldn't get a conviction from a jury anyway.

>Television & Film

Sup Forums is really funny.
First people were sure Hillary would lose since she's unpopular.
Then they thought she would die of some unknown disease.
Now they think this would secure Trump winning.
Trump would win if he wasn't a fucking tard. Literally every other nominee of the GOP would have had this.

What is some good World War III and Nuke kino to prepare for Hillarys Presidency?

Because I don't post or use Sup Forums

Sup Forums is my 'home' board and will be long after you jump to whatever board that gets the meme approval once your kind gets bored with this one