Who is negan? why does he wear the scarf?

who is negan? why does he wear the scarf?

It's an ascot, you uncultured swine.

that doesnt tell me why he wears it

It kind of does

Fuck my life
kek

In the back story they'll talk about it.

Same reason Fred does: he runs shit and nobody fucks with him

Here's a Scooby Doge for your troubles

>don't watch the walking dead
>show becomes a meme
>now I want to
what should I do

Fuck off back to facebook

Well it was chilly out and he has a big neck.

Literally only watch the episodes with Meryl ''SS gas the kike zombies'' and Negan ''Around chinks give it a full swing''.

It's not really memes. They made literally the safest picks to get killed off. The asian guy was so painfully one dimensional he was overdue to die for like 4 seasons. It had potential at the arm cutting, but it was obviously not going to happen.

The whole show is basically pandering to 50 years old rednecks.

>They made literally the safest picks to get killed off.
You have too much estrogen in your blood. Eat less dairy.

They probably killed him off because the comics did it and they would run out of source material for him.

>made literally the safest picks to get killed off
>killed off two fan favorites

Daryl and Carol don't even exist and that doesn't them from keeping them around.

What are you even on about? The asian guy entire's story for the past few seasons was basically "get shit done and put on a tough look on your face". Same shit with the ginger. Who do you kill off to make it shocking enough, but not put off the audiences too much and come off edgy? The gruff looking dudes who can take anything are the best picks for that. Everyone is going to be like "yeah, that's sad, but it was like sacrifice for the well being of the group!". Imagine if they showed the women with eye balls popping out and how many would have stopped watching forever.

The only people I know who watch the walking dead are all 30+

Its like my parents, that one teacher from hs I'm still friends with, a couple of older dudes from work.

among the twenty-somethings in my circle the interests are mostly supernatural, harry potter, sherlock, and anime.