Anonymous

Newfag here

Can someone explain to me what Anonymous is and why you guys hate it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058057/Anonymous-calls-threat-expose-drug-cartel-kidnapped-hacker-released.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger.

lurk more also mudkips

It's because of their 'leader' OP

It's a co-opted psyops operation composed of SJW autists

Boy you really are new

I didn't get here until 2009 but from my understanding it started out as people on Sup Forums playing pranks and trolling hotlines and then some faggots decided to 'take on' an 'important issue', the church of Scientology.

That brought in outside attention and it spread outside of Sup Forums.

After that Anonymous became a 'serious' group that takes on eeeeeeeevil racists and shit like that.

It's not a real group because anyone can do anything and claim to be Anonymous or someone could so something and if no one steps up to claim it Anonymous could take credit for it.

People think it's a real group but it's not really.

However most people who claim to be part of Anonymous are in junior high.

Hyper Autistic 12 year olds who expose racism.

Irony of course is that the original Anonymous was kind of racist itself.

A lot of their operations have been failures.

Hah, sounds like someone's never Rickrolled. Tell me, newfag, do you even lift? All you need to know starting out is that all your base are belong to Anonymous, and that Snape kills Dumbledore.

lurk more

Went from lulz to sjw.

They started treating the internet like serious business

lurk more faget

Faggots trolling scientology then it turned into other faggots trolling themselves

Chanology ruined it, that's all you need to know.
moot was right to remove chanologists because it was making the site way too serious and it was bringing in way too many faggots
same with hamerhate

started out as a meme machine that got hijacked by the lefties after 2007

Because i am feeling drunk and generous, let me give you an idiots view on what user is.

Anonymous as it stands today, is a co-opted mask worn by the progressives to disguise themselves as grassroots hackers. It is a former mask of various trolls that used the name anonymous to scare idiots who didn't know better, and convince them that an anime board of degenerates could blow up vans and kill people.

However, since user archived some way of success once, it was quite quickly infiltrated and taken over. Not a hard thing to do, since the only requirement to be user, is to call yourself user.

Why Sup Forums hates anonymous?

Well faggot, Sup Forums is not one person.

But one persons opinion on it: Its because Anonymous is the epitome of bluepill. Its idiocy for the profit of the establishment. Its a group fighting against shadows on the wall, and feeling so self-righteous about it they give themselves a congratulatory wank over it. Its a mask nowdays worn by such idiots, that nobody dares to pick up even the name Anonymous since it has been tainted beyond recognition.

Its better to call yourself a Troll, a neckbeard, a virgin, than to call yourself the pathetic puppet that Anonymous has become.

Anyone publicly claiming to be part of 'Anonymous' is nothing more than a Soros funded SJW.

Anonymous hasn't been fun since before the Stuebenville thing.

this

the old times were the good times

Started out as people having fun and then some faggots realized it would be a good engine for their dumb SJW causes.

Most of the people claiming to be Anonymous really suck at what they do though because all their threats never pan out.

Fuck, one time they 'got a hold of' all the names of some KKK group and among the names was Ben Garrison.

They try to be 'Crusaders for the "Oppressed" ' but they just end up looking like idiots most of the time.

Some of my friends know of and admire Anonymous thanks to the news.

They have no idea of the origins. No need to tell them and ruin it for them I guess.

>most of time

Failure doesn't even begin to describe them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058057/Anonymous-calls-threat-expose-drug-cartel-kidnapped-hacker-released.html

>Newfag here

I didn't get to this site until 2010 but all the screencaps and stories I've heard about old Sup Forums, it sounds awful. Some of it has a 9gag/reddit flavor to it.

Remember that Sup Forums was the birthplace to those cancerous rage comics

kill yourself faggot

>old Sup Forums was reddit tier
you can say that again
>don't talk about Sup Forums
>ebin Fight Club references XD!!!

lurk more faggot

it's SJW autists