Is it good?

Is it good?

I liked it more than I was expecting to based on the singles. I think it's worth a listen.

Why is she so Jewish?

Melon said it was a 6/10 so no :).

She wants to look at animals, take walks in the park, eat chocolate, I don't want any of that, I just want bang bang bang!

She's asking other guys, do you want to come to my house
to have an flip cake, flip cake? Baby I know what you're doing, besides you have been with too many guys!

I will give you your pokemon card then we'll get laid like the destiny written down in our necks.

I just finished it and enjoyed it, was better than what I was expecting. Decent/10

Started off strong, ended mediocre. 6/10 sounds reasonable. Worth a listen for some singles at least.

Yeah it's pretty good. Enjoyed it more than I expected to.

its pretty faggy if youre a guy

it’s good if you like St Vincent already. If you don’t, you’ll be bored

>brrraaaaapp

Reuben, you know you're only supposed to write about Bjork a.k.a Sister Swan.

>braaaap

opener is GOAT

I got bored while listening to it. Inferior to s/t, a drop in quality. It's this weakness that explains the unconventional marketing and cover

PILLS PILLS PILLS

I like the guitar solo in that song too.

The tour started tonight and people are saying the show was total trash. Whatever Byrne did to her is really showing. Ego is too big for a band or fans or interaction or an opening act.

A Consequence of Sound review for a show over a week ago was positive. Though from what it said I don't really have any desire to see her live. I saw her on her last tour and it was great but yeah, no band is pretty shitty. I'm not a fan of the direction she's going live but the album was pretty good so I'm happy.

yes i'm disappointed because I enjoy the album but I wish I could turn back time to see her Strange Mercy era performances instead

Be sure to form your own opinion about music.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

That ass though

I liked Masseduction, and the one after that a little bit less, but as a whole it was a little bit better than meh

Old Annie ( marry me, actor) best annie. The rest is for plebs and numales.