UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM

UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM......................................
HATCHET?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM KEK STAMP?

Legitimately what did he mean by this? Why was he confused by the word hatchet, and make him rephrase it as "axe"? Hatchet is a common word.

UHHHHHHHH BBLLEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSEEEEEE IT CAM BEEMEEEEEEEE *snort

BUDDY

Can we get an aaaaaaa leppo shoop?

Why did he actually say that?

Did he not know what a hatchet was because Trevor from GTA V responded "yeah, a small axe"

I don't get it either and every time I've asked people respond to me like I'm trolling them.

Who would win at a talent show, Rick or Carl Weezer?

I'm pretty sure he was just acknowledging that it was a hatchet- he wasn't confused.

i took it as a hachet being a weird thing to have in the zombie apocalypse. y'know, no guns or at least a big knife, instead he has a little axe its kinda random
so he's just surprised that he has it
but Neegan is a psycho so it sounded weird

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HA BANE?

If someone were to look at what Rick had as a weapon, they would most likely just say "axe", since hatchet is just a small axe. Hatchet is a bit more esoteric, so Negan was poking fun at Trevor for being so proper and specific with his wording instead of just saying "yeah it's a fucking axe"

hmmm this is an answer that satisfies me. especially since Trevor is Canadian so there's that added quirkiness.

u still thar

Was the booger scene really necessary?

No just edgy tripe that they didn't have the balls to go through with. Carl shouldn't have an arm.

Negan uses big, imposing weapons so he probably said that as a joke.

Pretty much. It felt like they had a whole fucking conference deciding who to kill off.

I think Negan phased it like that because Rick killed sixty of Negan's man and, well, a hatchet is diminutive then an axe.

So, he likely expected for a Simon to say something else entirely.

>at least 2 based years of this guy hamming it up and taking the piss out of every scene
There may yet be hope for this show

Lincoln was genuinely crying during the filming of the scene.

it's pretty cool he managed to create a snot bubble like that while pretending to cry over a fictional event.

>2 based years

where are the pepe wojack meme edits for every kino shot of this episode? I thought a show so popular with such an edgy comedian would've gotten that shit churned out already

Trevor overexplained it so our American friend educated our Canadian friend in the word Hatchet.

He really didn't know what it was. Or else he'd be like" No shit, I know what a hatchet is."

two episode's ago rick's group killed like 30 of negan's peep. they wiped out an entire outpost. so negan was like wtf he did that with a hatchet?

Thats not it because he said something like "What did he have,a knife?" He expected him to have an even smaller weapon

This was my interpretation, that Simon is a "details guy" who has a habit of over-explaining things and Negan has to constantly remind him to just give him the gist of it. Maybe it became a bit of an in-joke between them for Negan to sometimes play stupid to fuck with Simon, just a little friendly bantz with a right-hand man he actually likes.

I really hope Trevor remains a big part of the show, giving Negan a right hand man that isn't someone who hates his fucking guts like Dwight and is actually a bro would be interesting potential for Negan's character

Negan is legit retarded.

HAHAHA DID YOU HEAR THAT?

HE SAID "SUCK MUH NUTS"

HAHA

*audience laughs*
*clapping intensifies*
BRAVO NEGAN!

it doesnt take any effort to write everything is retarded. kill yourself or learn social skills enough to explain why you didnt like X over Y

>someone acts their ass off and in an attempt to create true tv-kino
>"Was the booger scene really necessary?"

yes it was you philistine

What's an aleppo?

I've been asking for these for months, especially during those Pepe edit threads

stop being lazy memers and create your own pepe edits you fucks

I'm on a kindle :^)

This is a telltale sign of weakness from Negan, Abraham was tough and resilient until his last breath, Negan was beaten.
His entire act, the entire day devoted to scaring the shit out of the group and tormenting them, failed to break Abraham, even after beating him once over the head

All negan could do was belittle him afterwards to try to feel like he's still on top in this situation

i've never used paint or gimp or photoshop. im not that kinda guy. so i'll keep asking until some sorry fuck delivers.

>On top

yes, but in the end he was... Abraham was a little mound of brain, blood and bones and he was still rocking his psychological mayhem with the vampire bat. :/

Plus it shows everyone that tough doesn't mean anything in this situation, quite the contrary..

Negan's not just a guy of physical dominance, he spent that entire day attempting to mentally dominate everyone
He cucked Rick so hard it was hard to fucking watch
That's why he killed abraham, abraham was the only one he didn't mentally fuck

Abraham was a soldier while Negan was a fucking school teacher.
Of course he wasn't gonna keep his composure after being mocked.

>Of course he wasn't gonna keep his composure after being mocked.
Isn't this the one thing a school teacher should be the best at?

a school teacher...

What did he teach?

ahah, good point...

Isn't beating stupid pupils to death with a bat the dream of all school teachers though.

Is it worth watching the previous seasons just to get up to the Negan parts? I've heard nothing but good things about them, and I like Jeffery Dean Morgan

He was a gym coach

He actually seemed to have dominance over his kids, sometimes verbally abused them a little too hard
And then his wife died of cancer, he had a rough life.
Negan's just a misunderstood big ol teddy bear with some backed up emotions that he dont wanna let out, he cried a lot while his wife was dying of cancer you know, more than she did

Does he lose his arm in the comics?

Can't say for sure. If you aren't going to get invested in at least half the cast then you aren't going to like the show you'll just be a lowtest whiner that hate-watches 16 hours a year. Season 3 is kinda rough.

Rick loses his hand when the governer hacks it off, Carl is fine (ignoring eye)

*meant to say Season 2. Season 3 and 2 are tests of patience.

That's not a teacher

Uhhhhhhh... School teacher?

Do you realize the difference between kids and adults,pre and post-apocalypse?
I was merely stating that he is not trained for this shit,while Abraham was.

This is something I was musing on is that it kinda seemed like Negan got really frustrated with how tenacious Rick's group is.
>killed his biker highwaymen
>killed his whole satellite dish outpost
>killed the ginger chick's group and freed Carol and Maggie before reinforcements could arrive
>absolutely refused to negotiate at Simon's roadblock
>repelled Dwight's squad at the railroad
>Glenn charging him
>Carl stonefacing him after being called out for having one of his men's gun
>Rick shouting at him when he was taunting Carl
>Abe defiantly staring him down at the lineup
>Abe "taking it like a champ" and telling him to suck his nuts
>Daryl punching him
>Rick threatening to kill him
>Rick just about to go through with driving that axe into his head
>Rick continuing to give him "that look" despite all the psychological torture
Don't get me wrong, Negan knows he's in control in that situation and worst case scenario means wiping out Rick's whole group, but he had to be getting impatient with not being able to get through with them. He eventually took the hint and started making OTHERS suffer the consequences of their own actions which seemed to be the only thing that worked, because they weren't afraid of facing them themselves at all. I think maybe that's why he put such an inordinate amount of effort into "recruiting" Rick's group; because of how much of an asset they'd be under his control, or he admired him, or his ego couldn't handle their pride "winning," or it was just plain more fun to break such a hardened group

Has to instruct a class of kids, teach them skills

Yeah it is

Was just a joke man, lighten up
I know Abraham is obviously going to be the tough guy as a war veteran, that's why I love him, best character besides Rick

How did they get away with this blatant Gary Paulson plug?

b-b-bl-black lives m-matter..

The show really did expand on the resilience of Rick's group over the comics, you just know that the only reason Rick's group was due to the sheer numbers and the unfair ambush in that situation

Had it been a fight that both could prepare for, even Negan probably knows that he would have had a much more difficult fight. He literally had to force Rick to almost mutilate his own son before Rick was even broken, and Rick will very quickly recover

Negan knows he has a lot in for him, and will be playing the fear and numbers tactic as hard as he possibly can

However, that's not gonna turn out too well...

the guy corrects himself, "an axe"

i think he thought the term was snooty, gay and overcomplicating

Rick's group is worth having for sure. It is not an ego thing for Negan though. He does it because he believes it is needed and this is what needs to be done for his group and really all groups to live.

In the end Negan isn't a bad guy in a lot of ways. He doesn't care if he needs to wipe out a whole group of people but he wants it to be for some kind of goal that matters.

Gym teachers aren't real teachers. They're babysitters for kids playing dodgeball.

I heard otherwise...

I can't quite comprehend how negan will ever be forgiven... I might stop watching the show when this happens.

I really don't get how this can be misinterpreted so fucking awfully holy shit

>He had a hatchet
>...a hatchet?

Negan asks this in a joking way with an obvious mocking face, who the fuck uses a "hatchet"?

>He had an axe

Simon clarifies, yes he literally has a fucking axe, who the hell has a god damn axe in the apocalypse?

That's what the fucking conversation was, it wasn't fuckall to do with the choice of word.

Quads confirm

I don't know anybody before or after TWD that finds a hatchet weird in a zombie scenario. Or a baseball bat. If Rick was using a katana you'd have a point.

He isn't forgiven lol, Rick cuts his throat with a knife but not enough to kill him, and then locks him in a dark cell in a basement for 2 years

At one point the woman in charge of handling his monthly haircut or whatever forgots to lock the cell and Negan just sits there waiting for someone to lock it again, he wasn't going to try and escape

But later a kid that despises Rick sets Negan free, negan kills the kid, kills the leader of the group that's threatening Rick's society currently, and then plans on bringing her head back to Rick

This.

Most people have knives and guns, hatchets are oddly specific, Negan would react the same way to a Katana probably.

who wouldnt want a axe in the apocalypse when bullets are rare? you want a katana?

the guy changing the word makes it pretty specific that Negan is mocking his choice

See God damn.

UUUUUUUUHHMMMMM....

A KNIFE?!

How many people has Negan killed with his bat?

this is how I interpreted it as well.

I've seen you Avatar-posting on here a lot lately. I think you should go check the rules. Also you're a fucking faggot who wants to be as cool as DFW, I gotta shortcut for ya - kys

But how is having a hatchet that bizarre to warrant such a reaction? Its a useful tool that can fill many roles, as well as killing zombies

Pretty sure in the comics we only actually see one Lucille death lol

>hatchets are oddly specific
I disagree. It's as mundane as a knife or a hammer. Shovels are mundane too but shovels are silly. I just don't think he's mocking an axe. I'm sure half the Saviors are using axes.

this basically

I was just starting to really like Abraham before this shit happened, I didn't really give a fuck about Glenn dying but I was a little booty blasted about Abraham desu.

Common choices would be machetes, knives, hammers, etc.

Hatchet is a common phrase, it's dumb to think he mocks the word hatchet

When have you seen anyone else in the entire show have a hatchet?

Seriously though, what did he mean by that?

Was he saying Simon was impying he did a hatched job? Or that God was doing a hatched job on Negan?

Was he laughing at God?

>hatched
UUUHHMMM HATCHED?

The show implies people are reborn after death, that life is a cocoon, an egg, from wich people are hatched from

I so didn't get that foretelling.

He's not a good guy
He's not a bad guy
He's THE guy

Wow, negan does a fucking terrible job of destroying some of these people's heads, while others look like the head was actually just removed

guy?

'practice'

would have laughed my ass OFF if the casted that guy.

Actually now that I think of it it's the worst cast mistake in the world.

Incredible moment of character. You understand him moments into his humour.

Sierra
Alfa
Victor
India
Oscar
Romeo
Sierra

SAVIORS