Hey Sup Forums i just started smoking, im in highschool and im a lil bitch and im afraid of getting sick/cancer

hey Sup Forums i just started smoking, im in highschool and im a lil bitch and im afraid of getting sick/cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop

stop smoking

feels good tho, makes the anxiety go away for a lil

Dont smoke. Ask yourself what is it good for, it does not give you a high, it no longer looks coll and it is expensive there is no good reason to smoke other than you cant stop.

Only 28% of smokers develop cancer or emphysema.

You'll be fine. And imagine how great cancer treatments will be in 40 years.

Who cares we all die anyway start smoking weed instead

Suck a robot's dick (vape) instead. You'll look like a fag and it's still bad for your lungs, but you won't be smoking.

No cigarettes until you finish your math homework, young man!

smoking gives no benefits, at least do drugs

That isn't smoke. It's steam. Steam from the steamed clams we're having!

Nah dude I picked it up in highschool and it does make you look alpha.

>alpha

Hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers

Just vape retard. It probably won’t give you anything too bad and it’s eaiser to get your fix

Why did you start then? I started when I was 14, still do now at 25. I don't care about cancer because I'll be dead before it gets me. Don't be a bitch, or if you ar egoing to be then learn to do nothing. Everything gives you cancer now. Check the news dipshit.

Nah smoke until college, it's good for meeting girls/talking at parties.

Then quit.

Or don't I don't care faggot.

nigger

then smoke you fucking idiot

i feel like the girls around my age would see it as "ew he smokes"

smoking is cool and makes you look cool I get it

Just don't smoke a lot. Smoke a couple a day MAX.

i smoke about twice a day 3 times max, my parents are heavy smokers so i just steal theirs when i dont have enough for weed but im a pussy and now im scared of getting cancer or some other horrrible shit

>smokes 2 cigarettes a day
>is worried about cancer

bait confirmed

Nigger did I say find the high school girls that smoke no I said talk to the college girls that smoke.

Girls who smoke in highschool will give you herpes because they're trashy.

Girls who smoke in college are just trying it out because it's college and they'll only probably give you herpes. Either way it'll put you in social circles instead of staying in your dorm jacking it to furries or sonics or whatever weird cartoons you jack it to.

People get cancer from second hand smoke homie so you aren't doing yourself any favors.

If you are scared then you shouldn't smoke. Wait until you're out of highschool and have to pay bills and want to kill yourself, then smoke.

nah im just retarded

Gotta love them steamed hams!

>im in highschool

inb4 ban

i started smoking weed over the summer and thats put me in some pretty good social circles, smoking cigs is just for holding me over until i get more bud and i just started so i do get little head high from em and it relaxes me, i dont smoke them for the social aspect

then stop smoking you faggot

dude how much validation do you want

smoke until it hurts then stop

then pick it up again bc its an addictive habit that affects your cognition

then start smoking cigarettes "only when you smoke" bc its when youre around people and it lets you bond with them

get the fck off the board underage b& jfc

Smoke dick. Its still not as bad for you and you still get the pleasure of sucking on something.

Welcome to the cash vacuum, please insert more credits to continue breathing cancer.

source I've been smoking for 18 years

i dont pay for em

fuck you for making me reply

bravo

This, why the fuck hasn't this faggot been banned?

I think you mean steamed hams

Just smoke weed OP you dumb fucking nigger. Are you autistic?

There is no greater joy in this world than a cigarette and cup of coffee

Do yourself a favor OP and smoke menthol

you will at some point

What about smoking weed and getting your dick sucked by a woman.

this

My sister couldn't stop smoking and it killed her. Small cell lung cancer. I can assure you she didnt look cool at the end.

No one looks cool at the end

how old was she and what was her use span?

smoke weed instead

She was 54. Smoking since 14.

DT has been smoking a pack a day since he was 12 and now he's president. Now think about that.

so one can smoke for 40 years consecutively until death. her name is robert paulson

not OP but I too smoke only 2 a day. Is it true that I won't get cancer from this much? or Should i quit

Dying early and painfully just so you can smoke it up is crazy. She wanted more life. It was brutal to watch.

lmao that's a pretty good life there. Who wants to live beyond 50 anyways wtf

I've been smoking since I was twelve. To avoid mega cancer I switched to a tobacco pipe. Also a plus pipe tobacco is all natural and tastes better.

are you saying cigarettes don't kill you but they do make you retarded? That's not a good argument

Wait till you get there my friend.

listen here you little fuck cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY

there's nothing more than waiting for it.. I guess, every oldie seems to live in the past, complaining

take it from someone who smoked for ten years- Dont smoke. It doesnt do any good. Being an edgy high school faggot you probably think it looks cool but really it doesnt. As a pack a day smoker it costs you nearly $200 a month, you smell like shit, you cough all the time. You get sick more often and sickness sticks around longer. You spend 10% of your time awake smoking cigarettes.

10 years down the road imagine yourself with an extra $24,000 in your pocket, greater health and a longer life ahead of you. cause thats what not smoking gets you.

Smoked for about 20 years, 2 packs a day...I can't recommend it.

>this

You sound like a very wise and knowagable young faggot.

your' an oldfag on Sup Forums how do YOU sound like?

smoke weed newfag

How old am I oh wise neckbeard?

or you could get hit by a bus

make sure you buy Marlboro. Tell all your friends.

t. huge sock owner

weed does a better job. eventually you just always feel terrible and cigs make you feel normal

18 year olds can be seniors in hs

Yeah, if their parents were siblings. How is your aunt mom doing?