Hey Sup Forums... I want my wife gangbanged

Hey Sup Forums... I want my wife gangbanged.

It's not a cuck fetish, I don't get off on being humiliated, and I would never agree on her fucking one single guy alone. But I would love to see her gangbanged and record the whole thing for scientific purposes.

She's not open to the idea at all though...

>She's not open to the idea at all though...

It might help if you let yourself get gangbanged first, make a tape and show her how much fun it is

Are you a feminist or something?

my gf is totally into the idea of getting DP'd. im warming up to the idea.

I don't like that idea at all because then it would just open it to you, her and 1 more guy. What if she later wants to go on with that one guy?

To me it seems much safer to go with 5-10 dudes than with that 1 additional dude.

Unironically this.

No I believe in leading by example to motivate people.

Or what if he wants to go with that one guy and she feels left out?

She isn't open to the idea of me fucking with 5-10 women either though.

But you're asking her to fuck 5-10 dudes. Just like it turns you on to see her with a gaggle of dudes pounding her senseless it might turn her on to see you get sent to flavor town also

its called hotwife when you share her.

It's actually called whore new friend

I'm not gay... If I would suggest her to fuck 5-10 women then your idea might sound fair.

But a straight guy fucking with dudes is not equivalent with a straight woman fucking dudes.

On top of that, it would be easier for her to do it with 5-10 dudes than it would be for me to do it with 5-10 women because when we do marathon sessions, I'm the one who gets tired first..

> want my wife gangbanged
> it's not a cuck fetish
> gangbanged
> not a cuck

Then what you guys need to do is meet in the middle. Multiple guys will scare her and you're not open to being rotisserie roasted. You also have to worry about the human element of the dudes involved and jealousy. So try introducing a dog or large cat instead. You guys get the thrill of something new and you can imagine the hairy animal as the person of your choice. Animal moans can add to the night.

You clearly have no idea what cuck fetish actually is. Cuck fetish is about humiliation, this is completely different.

>2018
>not being cucked if your wife fucks 5-10 men in front of you
>not being humiliated by your wife fucking 5-10 men in front of you

The jimmies are silent

It's not that great user been there done that you'll regret it afterwards and she'll always want to bang other guys all the time ruined my last relationship.

Honestly lol'ed

>It's not a cuck fetish

But it is.

A cuckold who consents is called a wittol.

Get her use to sex with a blindfold. Then one time have a buddy there in secret while she's blindfolded and take turns quietly.

Get her use to sex with a blindfold. Then one time have a buddy there in secret while she's blindfolded and take turns playing COD instead of fucking her.