What kind of things do girls fantasize about?

What kind of things do girls fantasize about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

long black dicks.

FINDING A CUCK OF A HUSBAND

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY

Rape, shit to buy, "interesting" shit, food

If I'm missing something, enlighten me

A guy I am sexually interested in actually getting me off
Not every time, just some of the time because I enjoy a long pound session
Sometimes dp with two guys
Sometimes romantic type sex
If I'm really horny, usually forced type of sex... Kinda rapey but with the guy I'm into in mind.

this

Getting kissed and fucked against a wall with my hands pressed back above my head.

a secure future and a home in the suburbs

money, being a slut

Mostly being fucked hard and roughly. Men in real life tend to shy away from that even though I encourage it

Most have a rape fantasy deep in their brains

As a trans girl this is my favorite

they fantasize about being raped/forced/rough sex

multiple guys fucking them

Huge cocks

Being leered at by a rich guy so they can post about it on social media and become rich after the settlement

you're a man though

>rape

Where does this shit come from, can someone explain?

They don’t have fantasies. That would require making an actual decision on what they want. This, of course, is an impossibility.

kek

Science
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605

And the timeless debate rages on.

Arguing

they just want strong men to dominate and overwhelm them. not rape from a hobo. they fantasize about ryan gosling forcing them to choke down a cock while their arms are restrained, then he'll go shopping with them and listen to their problems over a glass of wine later

I guess part of it is the idea of feeling wanted so much that a guy would take matters into his own hands and force himself, but in a controlled fashion with someone you already like/find attractive.

Real men who actually keep commitments, respect their woman, love and support their children, realize that notches on a belt buckle does not equal manhood.

No one believes this anymore.

It's not exactly rape..... Just being so wanted that the guy you're Into can't help but fuck the shit outta you.
When we're really turned on its usually a more is more type thing. Not necessarily "huge cocks" those hurt. Just being wanted and desired do much mostly.
Like dudes and their cum.
You want us to desire it all over our faces or to swallow it because that's hot to you, right? Because we desire you so much we crave your cum.
Kinda the same impulse, but us girls don't ejaculate like you guys do, we take you inside

Lol ¿who ever believed that?

Having my limbs cut off and being used as a breeding toy

why would someone shy away from that

Everything posted on this board you can safely say these are things most women don't fantasize about. However, if they do then they're a hoe. And you don't need a woman like that in your life.

Wish I knew

Or they're as mentally fucked as the men who post these things. In that case, doesn't that make for a perfect match?

They want to be dominated by good looking men, like Fabio in his prime, just like men dream about fucking skinny bikini models brains out. Not that hard to figure out.

Oh yes lol
Guess you're not a woman then huh?

Horse fucking and gang rape.

Bigger cocks than their bf

Money and social prestige and literally nothing else.

guys with money seducing them

Putting their bfs in chastity

donald trump

Not necessarily hot men, just the ones you actually like. Beauty is subjective

If she was hot enough you'd do it

Size fetish isn't that common. It's just a status thing.

massively underrated

Isn't that everyone though?

>What kind of things do girls fantasize about?

Think of their fascination with Vampires or 50 Shades.

Hot is what you like.

WASTED

There are idiots who choose life partners on looks alone.

Dogs are more common

Every woman maybe

True.

True, male and female

grinding on a hot guy's face

I'd prefer to grind on his cock mostly

Show me one guy that isn't already rich that wouldn't want money and prestige.

Megan Fox's pussy
All girls are lesbians
Hashtag fact

Replace that with Dita Von Teese's pussy and you would be correct

As a gay man that's your favorite user nice try

I fantasize my husband forcing himself on me because I “belong” to him after marriage. He’s not very kinky and feels a bit awkward when I bring it up.
I also fantasize about someone breaking into the house and raping me but I would never ever want that to actually happen.

I'm trisexual you homophone.

Believe it or not, like it or not, they mostly fantasize about food

You're an idiot if you believe that. I want a person to go on adventures with, I want to be wanted ravenously by the person I love, and children. That's it. Money, prestige, power, these things are ok I guess; I've never had them though and i don't long for them either. I just want happiness and for the one I love to be happy and with me aswell. He's my best friend and I'm happy just goofing off and spinning my wheels into eternity with him.

Agreed

Or Natalie Portman's

I have no clue what that is and Im not wasting my time learning about your disability.

>I want to be wanted ravenously by... children.

It's an ability, a superpower even. You'll learn about it when you unwittingly fuck a trisexual and that first tentacle goes up your urethra.

That's just Sup Forumsros who want that. I want a family, what can I say? I spent my whole life taking care of younger siblings and then other people's children, plus I'm getting older and it's making my clock go fucking crazy. Especially when damn near everyone I know has already popped out at least one. I don't want to get waist deep in a career and then pop them out either.

Ever been accused of rape?

Rape

men with lots of fame and money

>I want a person to go on adventures with

This is definitely a big part of it. Women like to emotionally stimulated, it just so happens that money and social status tend to correlate to that. It's also why the "mysterious bad boys" are seen as more attractive. Obviously, much much more goes into attraction, but I'm just explaining why the stereotypes exist.

To put it into a few sentences, have a life purpose that you're working toward every day, whether it be your career or whatever. Become more emotionally mature to be able to laugh and make jokes. Make plans to do something fun every once in a while. Make your life a journey that you want to be on, and then a woman will make the decision on whether or not she wants to come along for the ride or not. Either way, you're happy as a guy, and you don't really need her to change that.

>

I'm sure all you autists have super powers and tentacles. does that make you a otherkin or some shit since you're part sea creature?

test

Oh no, I get that. That's why I'm with the guy I'm with. Cause we do have those things. Life has been really rough but I know he still cares and actually takes the time to do things with me. He's been through hell, but he's a great dude.

No it just means I got some fancy hardware wired into my genitals so I can fuck more.

we live in a society where we eventually settle down into a place, as we work for the rest of our lives

can you please explain to me what kind of adventures you could be having

Great to hear.

Money and that's it

You are very young or very sad if you do not know about adventures.

* getting gang-raped
* getting fucked by a horse
* getting fucked by a dog
* getting fucked by justin bieber
* getting fucked by some backstreet boy
* getting to tease/pleasure x boy
* men/boys having sex with one another

afaik girls likes to fantasize about a lot of different shit, apparently wolves/dogs are pretty popular, krystal from starfox is also popular, I also skyped with a girl from korea i think (asian anyways), she apprently had a poop fetish, and sent me a picture of a clay poop that she put over her face

can you please just answer my question instead of taunting me

Slowly sucking the will to live out of their male companion while draining every available dollar from his bank account

Well, once we finish paying off this place we live in; which should take only 2 more years, we're gonna get a camper or rv. He's a roofer so he can find work anywhere. And we plan on touring the country, maybe find a better place to have a proper life other than this shitstain of a state.

Fighting dragons and exploring new lands, what else?

By adventures, she means little shit. Anything can be an adventure, just staying inside all day on a day off could be an adventure if you want to make it one. You could go for a walk together at sunset when you get home. You could go walk a trail and bring food. You could go on a date at the end of the week to keep things fresh and the energy high. All that matters is if you put in some effort. She'll recognize that.

Spend time with her, be present with her, and play around with her. Most couples don't actually do this, which is why the relationship becomes stale so quickly, myself included.

you watched 50 shares of gray one time too many idiot. all girls i know laugh at that garbage

And, if i play my cards right i can end up as a game warden or forest ranger. Then hopefully i can be posted somewhere beautiful and he can fish all day and build whatever he wants. I'd honestly prefer if he'd be a stay at home dad but he's not having it he says. I guess we'll burn that bridge when we get to it

thank you for giving me an answer

All that sounds really nice