She's gone

>she's gone

>Values his entire life by the company of one (1) female
What a fucking loser.

Good. Why aren't you?

I'm trying to figure that out myself

Feel your pain Sup Forumsro, hang in there.

It's not that, that's just the culmination of the events that have led to this.
Aka OP just a sad nigga

Another will take her place, get over it

>inb4 no one can replace her
>muh feelings

yes she can be replaced, nothing helps like the next one.

Get gassed you fucking weak faggot.

if you would be strong you would give a shit.
That you respond proves your weakness.

>No true scottsman!
Nah cunt. I don't have time for weak sissy faggot cucks.
Being a man is doing what needs doing.
If you're a man and you don't think every single fucking day "If not me, then who?" then you're the fucking problem.
Take your degenerate marxist 'culture' and fuck off to Israel and be reprobates over there.

Clearly she's not worth it if she's gone. No use do dwell on it, it's not gonna get any better like that.
Mourn if you feel like it, but unless it was a huge investment and you were ~20+ years together, it's not gonna matter

You say you dont have time for this shit and being a man means doing what needs to be done.
If thats correct than what is it that has to be done here and that you are doing right now. It doesnt seem productive at all.

Cuddling with some soft fucking faggot who is either such a loser that he thinks that one woman is the measure of his worth, or is such a loser that one woman is truly the only measure of his worth isn't something that needs doing.
What needs to be done with brain dead marxist shit skins like him is a fucking gulag. Not a fucking open ear mate.

ayeeeee me 2

We are wasting our time being on here anyway. There comes nothing productive from being in a Thread like this. You cant change peoples opinions or their way of seeing things, thats up to them to change if they want to, if not its their choice.

Spreading strong, white, western European values is never a waste of time my dude.
Nut up alright? We don't live in your utopia yet. We can only move forward with honest, smart, quick, upstanding, strong men at the helm.
Don't degenerate.

>>r9k

Spreading values is best done in a diplomatic way that can be thought about. If you try to spread values in a way that offend the oposition your values will be lost because no one thinks about the value in your words if they are not neutral enough to be accepted or thought about.

Spoken like a weak soft cock who can't even defend his ideologies or stances.
All I have to do is plant the seeds of the truth in your mind, if you have an ounce of worth you'll pick up on truths and begin to organically form the only tried and true correct morals and ethics. Mine. Keep your eyes and ears peeled my nigger. Keep your mind sharp. You'll come around. You seem like it at least.
Try to diversify your information streams.

Dude there is more in life than pussy

You better learn how to play...

Not complainant, but fuck, both arguments are extremely vaild and pure.

It's one thing to step back, evaluate the situation and form a decision. But realizing the gravity of how things can truly be and in most cases are, there's no denying its credibility.

Open in many forms, but I do agree and have been a victim of nearly subconsciously believing that my worth is defined by another (1) human being, when it really isn't man.

Fuck that.

Same nig; other dude's right though. The grit and abrasion of your approach, will more often than not turn cheeks. BUT those that listen will most likely be those who find the understanding

>"Values his entire life by the company of one (1) female"
>...
>Spreading strong, white, western European values
>

The latter is much more cringy mate, the only thing you are proud of is your pigmentation and whatever 'master race' powers they may entail...

Did you ask yourself "who will be the abrasive,self righteous edgie Sup Forumsack" before these posts?

Because. if not you, than who right? Not the other sprergs in then containment board for sure.

>The latter is much more cringy mate, the only thing you are proud of is your pigmentation and whatever 'master race' powers they may entail...
Straw man.

>Did you ask yourself "who will be the abrasive,self righteous edgie Sup Forumsack" before these posts?
Literally never been to Sup Forums, and if you think I'm being edgy you're truely fucked mate. Look objectively at what I'm talking about.

You're not alone op getting over her is going to suck. Get a hobby force yourself to not think of her. Destory all items that remind you of her (baring not killing yourself, no women is worth that much no matter how much you think they are) and try to forget her. Time doesnt heal it just replaces so now its time to replace the memorie. I know it fuckn sucks but YOU WILL RECOVER. Hang in the OP we're gonna make it through this

OP here. Kinda tough when I see her everyday, but such is life. I have one thing in life I love and I do it everyday but in the time I can't is when I'm down and fucked in the feels.

Anyway, life goes on. Time to down some choice drink and move on

The point where he is right, is that mental strength does increase your ability to improve your life.
But that can be learned with time. People can change. Life is what you make of it.

"If life is what you make it, it's time to build."
- Pressure MC