Is it illegal to go to McDonald's, buy 20 hamburgers...

Is it illegal to go to McDonald's, buy 20 hamburgers, keep eating them till you projectile vomit all over the floor and then just bounce? Serious question

>keep eating them
>keep eating them
>keep eating them
>vomit
>vomit
>vomit

Don't think so, They might not let you come back to that location though (if they remember you as the 20 burger vomit guy).

Technically littering, so whatever fine that incurs there.

Nope, as long as you paid.

But it really depends on what kind of a deal you make about it. If you come in loud with friends filming and the staff sees that you're trying to make YouTube money at their expense then yeah. The chances of them calling the cops and pressing cbarges is going to be higher.
Remember that isnt a public space, they own their land so filming will be permitted at their discretion.
If someone wanted to make a mockery out of my place of business i would make them accountable for their buffoonery to the full extent of the law.
You may be filming but you're definitely on their cameras too.

It comes down to intent. Vomit is a biohazard. Did you intentionally vomit? Did you make more mess than required? Then yeah, you can get in trouble. A cite for disturbing the peace or equivalent at the very least.

Mcdonalds dusry meat burgers is wost then vomit

so yes its toltaly accetble. Make sure to say thx before you leave.

No. You're just a dick.

>dusry meat
a what?

>dusry meat

What part of that did you not understand?

the dusry part

McD's in San Diego was the site of one of the first serial killings, like thirty or forty years ago. If they can recover from that, they can recover from some random user vomiting. Sheesh, just look what they use for a poster-boy these days.

>the dusry part

Don't you know how to google?

These new Sup Forums fags...they need some education.

Not sure if the meat reference is going to screw with your head too. Here's a pic.

explicitly? probably not

if it's obvious that you did so intentionally, I'm sure there's something they'd find to charge you with

True, but I don't think they call the police on him.

I googled alright, found shit all about "dusry", and I have no idea what the oddly shaped turd in your picture is supposed to represent.

ARE YOU MOCKING ME, SIR?

it could be prosecuted under vandalism statutes
but the DA would have to prove that you deliberately ate that many hamburgers expecting to throw up

>20 hamburgers
But vegan is life

then go eat a leaf or a root or whatever, I'll have 20 of those hamburgers.

Nah, that's a staple in America. The point where boy turns man

row row fight da powah!

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Fuck McDonald’s. I was a maintenance technician for them!!! Worst job I ever had. 13 bucks an hour and free food. I gained 13 pounds in 8 months. Glad I quit and got a real job. Congrats OP!!!! Keep up the good work on making them fags

Search BPI! McDonald’s used to use that meat. 99.9999%lean ground. Jamie Oliver shut us down within months of making a YouTube video and the media killed us. We win the lawsuit for 1.6 billion.

That's not littering. It's someone's job to mop it up you stupid fuck.