How does it feel to be a sucker?

>The playbooks advised staff members to collect “personalized information” about participants to help close sales. One example: “Are they a single parent of three children that may need money for food?”

>“Let them know you’ve found an answer to their problems.”

How does it feel to be rused, though? How does it feel to have your anxieties preyed upon by someone who's smarter than you, so he can use you to get ahead? How does it feel to be so fanatical that you won't even care, so much so that he can openly allude to this and still have you worship his feet? How does it feel that this post will just make you even more fervent, sealing in your stupidity to an even greater degree?

The only question is if you all will get laughed at once in November, or jut get laughed at for the next four years. Genuinely curious, which would you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821
weeklystandard.com/trump-hired-polish-illegal-immigrants-to-build-trump-tower/article/2001294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone who is smart supports Trump because he pledged to deport the shitskins. Everything else is at best secondary and irrelevant.

No one cares about Trump' policies

He is a wrecking ball, and that is his function

>he pledged
He's a scam artist.

What he's pledged means nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

A scam artist who verbally wants to deport shitskins is still 1000000000000x better than the free shit jew and Hillary Clinton.

It doesn't, he has no real political powers yet.

/thread

>someone fraudulent and corrupt is better than someone who is also fraudulent and corrupt
No.

> corrupt

Trump hasn't held political office yet.

Just fuck off and don't bother voting

Still corrupt tho

How is corruption predicated on holding office?

> adjective
>1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked:
a corrupt judge.

I think the definition fits.

No one cares faggot.
The only one that's shitting himself is you.
We fear nothing because we already dead.
Bring your army of chimps and robots.
You will inherent a kingdom that's already been razed to the ground.

>doesn't care
>replies to thread
Hm

You could prove to me that Trump literally killed someone and I would still vote for him. The more butthurt his past actions cause people like you, the better. All I care about is deporting shitskins and bringing back jobs.

Worst case scenario and Trump is lying about everything at least his inauguration will cause the most amount of leftist butthurt seen in American history.

Considering it's either that or Clinton, the choice is pretty fucking obvious.

So even if he has lied about everything, which I don't believe, electing him is still the best choice for me.

Yes you got your (You) you stupid shillfuck.

Give my regards to the dinosaur people.

So you're the retard the left thinks every conservative is

>jobs
kek
are you poor? you need a job?

> bribery, lacking integrity, crooked

AND? He did everything LEGALLY.

>The playbooks advised staff members to collect “personalized information” about participants to help close sales. One example: “Are they a single parent of three children that may need money for food?”
So?

>still replying
Now you just seem kind of mad. Are you sure you don't care?

>All I care about is deporting shitskins and bringing back jobs.
Yes, we know. He knows. He sold you this fantasy just like he sold the fantasy of wealth to the people who went into debt at his fraudulent "university".

You're not really advancing the discussion with such comments.

Jew you need to actually present an alternative.

>AND?
Just so we're on the same page, you are admitting that he falls under the definition of "corrupt"?

Hillary Clinton has a double digit murder count and would enable PC culture even further. There is nothing that Trump could do to be worse than her.

Finding a decent job at the entry level in California is about as pleasant as cutting off your own dick. Not to mention that we're so infested with shitskins that you can't even go outside anymore without seeing a horde of mexicans. 21 BILLION DOLLARS a year to subsidize illegal aliens...

YES

>Trump says what people want to hear, and literally wrote a book about how he can use publicity to manipulate the masses
>Sup Forums thinks he genuinely believes everything he says and we must trust him

The only thing genuine about Trump is his ego. Trump will backtrack on virtually everything he's said. He said he'd build a wall and deport illegals, but in reality, he will do neither. At best, he'll increase security on the border and increase deportations slightly... IF he fucking does anything at all. He said he'd temporarily ban travel of Muslims to the United States, but in reality, he will not do it. At best, he'll push to ban travel of citizens from one or two high-risk countries, and Saudi Arabia will definitely not be one of them. As for getting tough with Mexico, China, Japan, and other countries he's called out for unfair trade, he won't do that at all. His advisors will tell him he'll start a trade war and he'll back off.

So yes, Trump is better than Hillary, but please, let's stop pretending that Trump is a "god emperor" (I fucking hate that reddit term).

The next four years. Mainly because the liberal ass hurt will be too glorious not to have.

>how does it feel to be a sucker?

you tell me, bernvictim

Lol obviously you've had few dealings with higher education.. this is pretty standard. Please tell me there's something worse in this playboy than that.

you are either a woman or a shitskin. gtfo

I

Oh okay so you just hate brown people and blame all your problems on them. Listen, it's not difficult to get a job at a gas station or Wal-Mart but by all means continue living off welfare you perfect citizen

youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms

You retards really dont get it, do you?

It doesnt matter if trump doesnt fulfill a single promise. It doesnt even matter if he reverses his positions and opens up the borders instead of closing them.

You just. Dont. Get. It

>It's standard to rip off the students who come to your institution for every penny they have
>It's standard to hire illegals even though you claim to be for border control and want jobs back in American hands

Boy Trump sure sounds great

>He's a scam artist.

As opposed to Clinton?

Why does Reddit keep doing this?

I bet they haven't converted a single person from Trump to Sanders. hundreds of thousands of Bernie supporters have Trump as their second choice.

Why do you require an alternative? Do I require an alternative to poison to abstain from consuming poison?

>liberal ass hurt
It's hardly surprising that you would operate on petty motives. Enjoy your short-term victory.

Donald hired illegals? Source on that.

So you've never closed a deal in your life, i see.

That is how you make sales, loser.

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821

>weeklystandard.com/trump-hired-polish-illegal-immigrants-to-build-trump-tower/article/2001294

He's also talked about it publicly saying as long as it's legal to do for business owners, why not do it too?

> I'm a pleb

> I want real life politics and economics to reflect my comic book world views

I hope Trump takes all your free shit away and give it out to corporations and bankers when he's elected.

>How does it feel to be rused, though? How does it feel to have your anxieties preyed upon by someone who's smarter than you, so he can use you to get ahead? How does it feel to be so fanatical that you won't even care, so much so that he can openly allude to this and still have you worship his feet? How does it feel that this post will just make you even more fervent, sealing in your stupidity to an even greater degree?

The only question is if you all will get laughed at once in November, or jut get laughed at for the next four years. Genuinely curious, which would you prefer?

Lol, gullible idiot. The same can be said about any politician. Obama, Hillary, Bernie, etc. are all demagogues.

I didn't compare him to anyone. You can if you want to. All I assert is that he's a scam artist.

And this is absolutely fine if the customers receive the product or service as it was described.

It's a different story when they don't.

>gullible
In what way?

> Why do you require an alternative?

Why is Trump poison exactly? He is only poison to you Berniefaggots who get high off of virtue signalling and cuckoldry.

I like that source you decided not to put there, faggot.

But it's most likely from the NYT, and you should check on who owns the New York Times

>>The playbooks advised staff members to collect “personalized information” about participants to help close sales. One example: “Are they a single parent of three children that may need money for food?”
>>“Let them know you’ve found an answer to their problems.”

Salespeople are scumbags. This is just Sales 101. The media is acting like Trump invented it.

Exactly if Trump doesn't build a wall he doesn't get re-elected

What Trump is selling is better than anything else on the market. If it's defective 4 year refund?.

I have a bachelors in a STEM major and multiple certifications, and finding a job is still unrealistically difficult. I don't have welfare at all either, that's mostly reserved for the shitskins. And let's not even get started on all the H1B and H2B nonsense that fucks us actual citizens in the ass.

While the mexicans are unpleasant, one of the biggest issues here is that taxes and regulations make it impossible for a small business to exist here, thus locking people out from entry-level post-college jobs. I also have no intention of degrading myself to work at some shit like a gas station, assuming all the jobs weren't already filled anyways.

Even if Trump doesn't do everything he promised, I'm more than willing to take a chance on him. There is no better alternative. The US has already been driven into the ground and I can't really imagine it getting any worse. I'm not even white in the traditional sense of Sup Forums, nor do I like white people that much, but at least they generally work hard and don't commit crime.

Destroying PC culture is also of massive importance to me, and Trump will do that regardless.

Damn, I think I read this before.

I think the problem is the amount of bullshit is so vast I can't contain it all in my tiny little brain.

Here's an example
>rump University also filed a $1 million defamation suit against former Trump University student Tarla Makaeff, who had spent about $37,000 on seminars, after she joined the class-action lawsuit and publicized her classroom experiences on social media.

Besides being a scam artist, he sics his lawyers on people who dare to cross him. Even when he's in the wrong.

Seems pretty poisonous to me.

>He is only poison to you Berniefaggots who get high off of virtue signalling and cuckoldry.
Why don't you just scream YOU'RE A WHITE MALE at me and call it a day? That's how much potency your arguments have.

> >rump University also filed a $1 million defamation suit against former Trump University student Tarla Makaeff, who had spent about $37,000 on seminars, after she joined the class-action lawsuit and publicized her classroom experiences on social media.

So? She was a sucker who spent 37,000 dollars on a fake university. What an idiot. Are you mad at Trump for making a fake university and making money off of idiots? Really? You`re mad at that? You`re mad at dumb fucking people buying shitty products that they don`t need?

The fact that you say Trump is a scam artists makes me like him even more desu. Maybe he will scam the shit out of Mexico and China on foreign policy.

BREAKING FUCKING NEWS: POLITICIANS LIE!!!!
I just want a wall and the establishment to be pissed that this guy made it instead of their faggot friends.

All he needs to do is claim he had little to do with the development of trump university. The idea to pressure money of people were someone elses.

>STEM degree
>can't find job
Sounds like you're doing something wrong. I have no college degree and work as a software developer. I don't even live in a large city. The amount of demand for programmers vs the supply makes it a seller's market.

Correlating illegal immigration with not being able to find employment in STEM of all industries sounds tenuous to me.

It really does sound like you're blaming your woes on brown people.

>How does it feel that this post will just make you even more fervent, sealing in your stupidity to an even greater degree?

>Are you mad at Trump for making a fake university and making money off of idiots? The fact that you say Trump is a scam artists makes me like him even more desu
No shit?

So, who to vote instead?
A communist cuck with mathematically 0 chances to win?
A fucking FEMALE who wants to destroy the national borders?
Or maybe a fucking wrecking ball who doesn't take anyone's shit, shitting on political correctness since day 1, a multibillionaire, so he can't possible be bribed, someone who'll literally destroy the unwritten rules because we meme magic'd him in, someone who spent $0 on his campaign, completely destroying the idea that you need to dump money in to win?

Even if Trump is just another liar politican, he's still making the jews afraid, and that's enough.
MAGA nigger.

go flip burgers idiot

Ok I`m stupid. There, you win another internet argument that nobody cares about.

Trump can be a schemer and a liar a scam artist etc as long as he echoes the correct political viewpoints and pledges to deport the shitskins.

If anything, I'd say getting a job in a large city is actually much harder. H1B and H2B visas heavily cut into STEM though. The job market has reached a point where someone without 2-3 years of experience has nowhere to get 2-3 years of experience, thus being put into a cycle of unemployment. And even when you have experience, you might just get replaced by an Indian. Where I live, we have CCNP certified network engineers competing for $15/hr jobs.

>Trump could have easily settled this out of court he said multiple times that he wont.

Trump could have solved this easily but he knew this would happen so something must be in there that stumps the media again because he could have avoided this easily no?

Do people who make threads like this do it because they think they can convince Sup Forums
or so they can make money?
are they just Stupid?

>The liberals didn't bother to collect personalized information and just pandered to minority populace like faggots and trannies

>"Let them know you've found an answer to their problems."

How does it feel to not even be rused and just blatantly brainwashed?

>Trump can be a schemer and a liar a scam artist etc as long as he echoes the correct political viewpoints and pledges to deport the shitskins.
What difference does it make what he pledges if his word means nothing?

That's a good question.

>What difference does it make what he pledges if his word means nothing?

Name me a single current politician who`s word means anything?

Grasping at straws, user.

>Trump will end PC culture

No he won't. No president will.

Hes going to jail this time. Its over kid.

So he's just as shitty as every other politician?

>The playbooks
proof? show it.

YES

It took him like a week to break the RNC pledge he signed.

What Trump has said means nothing, you can only be sure of what he says.

i think those playbooks are just using modern marketing techniques. Facebook has been doing this shit for years. If using personalized information to close sales isn't an example of modern day marketing I don't want to know what else is.

>realestate mogul teaches fledgling salesmen to sell course on realestate development

Scandalous.

>like a weak