Will people think i'm autistic if i bring my nintendo switch to concerts?

will people think i'm autistic if i bring my nintendo switch to concerts?

absolutely
but who cares what people think, its not like they will see you ever again

I already think you're autistic just for considering it

yes

I wouldn't but I also suffer from crippling assburgers

Why do you own this children's toy?

Less cringey than taking it on a plane. Go for it.

hi, i think ill make fun of people with disabilities because im on mu

Why the hell would you bring it, tho?

Actually, I changed my mind. Maybe some people will look at you funny but it doesn't really matter. Fuck it, bring it if you want.

no it's not

nice m8
there's definitely a retard here you can clown on, plus a whole thread of kshitters who are bound to be pantshitters too

i get really anxious sometimes and playing Mario Kart 8 makes me calm down a little, so i feel like if i play it in public my social anxiety might go away. Sounds autistic but it really helps.

I brought my switch out in public and some frat bros told me the the switch was "dope" and they asked me if Madden was on it yet.
I have the grey one though so mine doesn't look gay.

Just watch the show you dumbass.

wtf

I get you dude, but *I* wouldn't risk bringing a switch to a concert, I would be afraid of something bad happening to it. Maybe playing games in a cellphone is a safer option (and a little less awkward)?

But whatever, do whatever floats your boat

You'll look like this fucking retard

What if I were in a band as a headlining act in the concert, and as the lead singer, decided to draw abstract shapes and pictures on stage? Or better yet, what if everyone brought a sign of their phone number, and I decided to write every single one to create a super long number, then the most individual number will fight all the remaining ones in a battle of the minuses, and then the winner will form a planet with the loser numbers being the rings orbiting the new planet?

It'll most likely get damaged or stolen, I wouldn't risk it

Depends on the concert if you go to an all ages hip hop or indie pop show it'd probably end up working out but don't take it to a rock show at a bar or you'll look like the worst loser in history.

I havent played my Switch since the beginning of September.
But will pick it up again for Mario Odyssey, also Rayman Legends I never played, and the new Zelda DLC in december

i'd listen to this

I took my switch on the plane wearing earbuds and nobody gave a shit.
Taking it into social events to play by yourself is hella fucking stupid.

I don't know why you would want to. You can live without your nintendo for a few hours son.

I would definitely punch in you in the throat.

who the fuck even is that?

Where are you going to play it? Are you going to whip it out in the middle of a moving crowd while standing?

Why?

>will people think i'm autistic if i bring my nintendo switch to concerts?
Only if you look autistic.

XXXSTENTACION

just bringing it to play (aka not pay attention to the actual concert) sounds kinda stupid but if its to ultimately help you enjoy the show, go for it.
fuck what people think

like said, I would be careful

do u think he plays minecraft on his switch.

Yes

Definitely. Im honestly surprised of how autistic he actually is given how he presemts himself, he would definitely fit in here with OP.