What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

accessonline.com/articles/mary-kate-olsens-connection-to-heath-ledger-death-revealed-62192/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time and money

They aren't 16 any more

cocaine's a hell of a drug

What went wrong in your life? They are billionaires. They have an amazing fashion line. Nothing wrong in their lives. How do you think your life compares?

go watch bojack horseman, they covered it pretty well

THEY ALSO MURDERED HEATH LEDGER.

they got old, arent they in their 30s?

I honestly believe that when celebrities are doing "coke" they really mean meth.

Cocaine doesn't fuck you up like meth does. It takes a lot of cocaine to ruin your body like that. Meth is much more efficient She clearly has the money for cocaine, but I think she was doing meth..

OH FUCK OFF YOU CUNT. THEY HAVE ACCESS TO ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET AND DO METH?

FUCKING IMBECILE.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE OLDEN TWINS DO? SEE HEATH LEDGER'S AUTOPSY REPORT.

/thread

Did she ever get a copy of Dune?

jews

jeez

weinsteined

they want to look like supermodels with their fashion line so pretty much starved themselves. simple really.

What?

They never ate my ass

apology for poor english, i am russio

when were you when heat was kill?

>was sat at home drinking blue when pjotr ring
>'user, heat is kill'
>'no'

This.
Hollywood in general. Putting your children into showbiz is tantamount to child abuse. Did anyone really think anything was going to happen to those two toddlers OTHER than them growing up, in the Hollywood machine, and being used/drugged up/headfucked by the time they were 30?

I bet the Skeksis are still after them...

God they look like Elven High Council members.

And not in a good way...

Pretty much this.

They evolved

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Also watch Rick and Morty so you know you have the iq to understand

Tomax and Xamot?

accessonline.com/articles/mary-kate-olsens-connection-to-heath-ledger-death-revealed-62192/

Nothing in that adds any suspicion to the Olson's had anything to do with his death. Only that he had been dating/friends with one of them. If you were rich as fuck and had private security you would call your guys first before contacting the police. Gotta hide the drugs and shit man.

Stupid girl just panicked.

Maybe she just didn't want to get charged with Negligent Manslaughter for being in the room with him while he was doing the drugs. I have a friend who was charged with that because she was in the room with her boyfriend when he shot up and died of a heroine overdose.

i bet the jews did this