St Louis thread!

St Louis thread!

Report! 314 SoCo here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lv4GPg2tmJs
modelmayhem.com/portfolio/4197880/viewall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

636 barnhart here

What part of Barnhart? You near the old flea market?

Not too far. It's been gone a while.

Lets go Blues...

I just hope they survive the season, it's another "next year" year.

Blues will beat the Wild\Hawks in the first round, and then lose to whoever in the second round.

Central is pretty rough, if the Hawks even get in. If you go to the second round that would be a plus.

I want to see the Blues get to the conference finals against the Knights. That would be a good story for both teams.

Pic: St Louis win.

My God, I hope a new expansion team does'nt get to the finals before us. It's bad enough watching all our rivals win the cup three times.

Bump for more St Louis Sup Forumsros?

How about this weather?

Win for your troubles.

Nice!

I'm SoCo too user

Where at?. I'm Telegraph area.

Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry

Nice... Right around Ruma's Deli... Now I'm hungry.

Literally across the street. Ruma's is the shit

Fuck yea! I want a gerber now. You a 20-something y\o drunk dude bored on a Tuesday night?... I could believe that for St Louis.

Exactly right lol

Right on, my man. I met one of my best buds through a St Louis thread years ago.. What ya drinking?

Gray Goose Sup Forumsro you drinkin?

st louis here! anyone wanna trade nudes or some shit.

Beer and Whiskey.
Always looking for nudes.

Heres an offering.

who do you have? looking for like the alternative type chicks

What whiskey you drinkin

Dafuq does "alternative" mean anymore?... That meant something in the 90s... It seems like every fucking vein of taste is an alternative to something now.

To me, this girl (upload) is alternative.

fuckin more

Seagrams.

Who's the girl?.. moar?

Brandi

tattooed, or like pierced or idk, what youd expect.
like this (stl girl)

Go on...
Also, just to mention, White Castle is 24 hours, if any tards nearby want to meet for a smoke and some burgers.

Right on!... I was fucking a girl here that had dragon wings on her shoulders... Dirty whore was talking while we were fucking and moaned for me to cum on her wings... That was pretty hot.

I'll keep this shit alive.

Nice.. Moar? I'm 314.

trips demands it

Moar... I see a chicken ramen packet. Approved.

STL

former Chesterfield here. Played baseball for Creve Couer. that was a long ass time ago.

St Louis was awesome as a kid.

Trips.
One One One
One 0 0
youtube.com/watch?v=lv4GPg2tmJs

Anyone here in on the STL anime con scene? AnimeSTL? Archon?... Theres always hot cosplay whores at those things.

Wheres the nudes?

u have anything? this girl used to cosplay and do like lolita stuff or whatever

I got some. Who is this one? Are you looking for someone in particular? We may have crossed paths in our time.

WAS awesome? Did you move away? Where to? When?

lets see what you got! thats czessie.

My man!
Have some nudes in return.

Not sure who you might know.. You been to Archon? I got some win from there. Any names you want to throw out here for me?

Is this your girl? ex? Side piece?... I dig it.

More earned nudes for you, sir.

i collect all kinds, just put whoever your fav is. i dont really go to many cons but i have a lot of chick friends who do.

I'm across the river a bit, but who do you guys cheer for now that the Rams are gone. I've been thinking about Minnesota but they've got Bradford now,

Blues! Fuck football.

Con girl.

cute, any nudes?

heres a link to portfolio of a stl cosplayer
modelmayhem.com/portfolio/4197880/viewall

Fair enough, I'm just starting to get into hockey. Go Blues.

St Louis is a hard town to be a hockey fan in, because it is so religiously overshadowed by the Cardinals... Fuck baseball also. Hockey all the way!

STL was a hard town to be a football fan in too, for the cardinals reason and because they fuckin sucked. I don't like baseball either so, I'm destined to be a blues fan then.

There are nudes...

You just move here?

cool, keep goin then!

Nah, but I grew up in IL about a half hour away. I wasn't into sports growing up and I started liking the Rams until after they were shitty.

How far in to Illinois?.. Maybe you'd do better as a Blackhawks fan. ha!

Straight east about 30-40 miles. You don't start getting Blackhawks and Cubs fans until you're about a half hour north of me. Even then, most people support STL teams.

Well, I'm going to get some smokes from the QT on Telegraph just south of 270... Anyone wanna meet?

left in 86 I think. to new york mets territory. I did the Cardinal red proud tho. fought all of thos new mets fans day after day. Fuck Keith Hernandez.

Ive live in many places over the years; STL was my favorite. Great place to be a kid.

I scored a goal in half-time kids indoor soccer at the checkerdome.

My chevy chase of a dad recorded it with the lens cap on.

Checkerdome is gone, right?