Have had a friend for 7 years she’s turned into a major thot and I tell her every time she gets with a fuck boy it...

Have had a friend for 7 years she’s turned into a major thot and I tell her every time she gets with a fuck boy it won’t last I just gave up and now I just sit back and enjoy watching her cry every week because she doesn’t listen. Anybody else have shit like that happn to old friends?

>uses the phrase thot unironically
>uses the phrase fuckboy unironically
>feels morally superior for predicting something bad happening to a friend

Gee, what a great guy you seem to be.
What's the matter, you pissed because she put you in the friend-zone or something beta like that?

Nah I never liked her but I have always been there for her and she’s NEVER there for me I dated her best friend and she hasn’t talked to me since

Drop the bitch like a bad habit. No calls, not texts, no interaction. Don't be the beta shoulder, thots will be thots. This is stupid high school shit.

Jesus once said if she breathe she a thot

>I dated her best friend and she hasn’t talked to me since
What retarded beta logic leads you to think she's your friend?

>>I dated her best friend and she hasn’t talked to me since
That I can understand, dating within friend groups is a good way to mess things up.

>>Nah I never liked her but I have always been there for her and she’s NEVER there for me
Then why didn't you stop being her friend a long time ago? Obviously you like her in some way still, just tell her that you want her to be there for you or leave her.

She isn’t anymore

Ain’t talked her in a long time only time we talk is when I’ve gotta help out with her parents ranch stuff

It’s hard to stop careing about a friend

>I tell her every time she gets with a fuck boy it won’t last
Then why are you still talking to her?
Stop being such a fucking cuck

I don’t have many friends so I was always there for her so I didn’t lose a friend I don’t like her lmao you should see her ugly ass

I stopped talking to her back in October

Jesus Christi the denial in this post is palpable. Take a look at this post because this guys is literally spelling it out for you; you suck as a person, and you've been friend zoned so fucking hard you depersonalized the girl.

Not OP, but someday, when you're not a butthurt virgin, you may come to understand that men and women can be friends without the guy being a friend-zoned faggot such as yourself.

this, greatest thing i've ever did. now my 'friend' is pregnant and acting like her shit don't stink cause she stop drinking.
>it's her second kid
>we're the same age 22
>"4 months clean XD"
bitch will do the same thing she did after the last kid. go be a hoe and make more kids.
imma get drunk and think of all the times she used to ruin nights out with her unsuitability.
life is too short and booze is too expensive to waste time with crazy 'friends' you can't at least fuck.

With her best friend so why would I care about being friend zoned?? I’ve already got a girl

Just send this to her

Did it

>but muh friendzones
>she'll love me some day, and I vow to never stop complaining until then
Holy fuck, when did people become so damned beta? If someone is a bad friend, don't be their friend.
However, if you think you can woo someone into a relationship because you're friends, then you're the dickbag yourself.

No idea why everyone thinks this

Prove it op

Maybe because it's correct?

Wow, op actually delivered

No she’s a thot I do not like thots

Yea

>No texts from before, no replies.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It is real lmao who tf else I textin in the photo!?

Learn to into reading comprehension nigger, I was agreeing with you

Sorry I’m tired