Movies that couldn't be made today

Made? Pah, you couldn't even show this one today without major outrage.

Why ?

blackface
making fun of retards
probably "toxic masculinity" too
Context doesn't matter to sjws, though

Name one big budget movie made in the last 5 years with a character, who's not the villain, using the word retard in a derogatory way. Besides the whole blackface thing.

test

Wouldn't be able to be made today due to the wrong social environment. Besides, they would fuck up the motives, the other worldly figure kowalski was and his loneliness

it would be fucked and cucked from all directions

it's on cable all the time mr. millenial

>couldn't be made today
oh yeah? prove it. they can make em just fine, sjw's just gonna moan and get ignored by ppl who don't give a shit

eg: London has fallen, all sjw shit reviews, made so much profit it's getting another sequel, so stop spouting that fucking line

>paying for cable
>watching tv
I'm talking about a theatrical release, marketing campaign, the whole thing.

I concur, it's shown on network tv in the UK fairly frequently.

I bet they'll remake this movie with a Black female lead character and white male villains

>ignored by ppl who don't give a shit
You mean by studios small enough that nobody will notice the movie or don't have a board of directors and investors expecting good press and good ROI.

LOTR with its cast.

If made today, Boromir would've been black and Aragorn a woman. Also no white city. It's now brown city.

this movie is extremely under-talked about

>Never watched a show on FX.

The movie got quite a bit of flak about RDJ's character at the time, and that was before the SJW craze we have now.

I couldn't fathom the reaction it would have received if it came out this year.

That's because its really fucking terrible

OP said made, not shown.

Lrn2read fuckhead.

I'm dyslexic you insufferable swine!
fuck your camel you!

People tend to forget the RETARD was a bigger controversy than RDJ in blackface.

Airplane!

I miss when PG rated movies had tits.

Showgirls (too sexy and objectifiying)

The ending speech of ROTK is basically that one day blacks will destroy the west. And he's right.