I've checked off NA, Europe, Asia, and Australia
kinda scared about ticking off Africa
if I ever make it to Antarctica, a penguin is getting fucked

>Australia
>continent

fucking finish engineering school already

marry my gf

Eradicate evil for eternity

which Finnish engineering school do you want to fuck?
educations.com/search/engineering-finland/c9-d938

Are you moving to la?

Formulate a workable GUT for the universe

rape the eye sockets of the first guy to prove superunification

finish my life's work

get laid at least a couple more times before i off myself

wat

I've managed to complete two of my 5 life goals. The "things to do before I die" list.

First one was when i was 17. Went to disneyland and got mickeys autograph.

Second one was 10 years later. It was my goal to be a part of something big. To change the lives of the less fortunate.
Built a 7000 square foot 3 story house for a couple thats adopting 4 children from India. most fulfilling job I've ever done. Will never forget that feeling.

2 down...3 to go.

Lowest impact suicide. I'm gonna withdraw from my friends gradually so that if they wonder "Whatever happened to [me]?" they won't be compelled to investigate.

I'll move town a couple times, change my name, then one day I'll gorge on live yogurt, walk deep into the woods with an oven bag full of helium, get naked, and go to sleep.

y'all sound wholesome af, i love it.

why the live yoghurt

Australia is a lie perpetrated by the globe Earth cabals to enslave humanity
a flat Earth model doesn't work with Australia
but it is mathemetically sound w/o Australia
this is why Australia was "discovered" so recently, it was needed to prove that Magellan did circumnavigate instead of just getting a tan in the Azores for 5 years then going home

Kill yourself for posting such obvious bait.

I want to win a lottery and retire. Want to sail around the caribean and eat pussy and suck dick.

Fucking Hitler came form Australia.

Also not a continent.

Retard

sauce or name now

>Claims Australia is not a continent
>Calls user retard

I genuinely want to know what it's like to kill a person, just a sick fantasy I have. There's lots of bums in my town so nobody will notice if a few go missing

What a fuckin idiot

tard

I've fucked women born in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. I want to fuck one born in 2000.

You are one mentally fucked individual.

This year your lucky one then.

>wanting to fuck an 18yo
>mentally fucked

No the bangin of the 78 year old...

Yeah, right. I fucked the women born in the 60s back about 20 years ago.The oldest I've ever had is 36.

to kiss and eventually have sex with a real girl

You do know that time existed before the present? Like he didn't necessarily fuck them all last week? I banged a chick born in the 60's once for a few months. She was a great lay too, she was in her 40's, this doesn't mean I'd hook up with her now, you custardbrain.

You know I've gotten all of those decades as well, and I think one was even from the 50's as well, (the 90's were great) gotta wait a few years for one from the 2000's though.

why are your dreams so small?
you should go for an orgy with a chick from each decade over the past 100 years

I wanna smash a gilf where do I look

Supermarket in the A.M.

Straight cold approaches?

ask her what her husband's name is
wait for alzheimers to make her forget about you
say >It's me, (her husband's name)! I've missed you so much. Want a grocery store quicky?

Become rich, go to Murica, go to LA, go to Encino, find my nephew, and kick his ass, for listening to his mother to much, and not using his own head.

Yeah, just don't be a creep. They come from a time when people actually had to speak to each other, so they aren't going to scream 'rape' if you just smile and say hi...
You will get a sense for when they are receptive, they will give you the look/vibe, that's if you aren't totally repulsive/have at least some confidence/masculinity... a lot of them are totally starved for interaction, and wayyyyy less baggage.

That I can go with. Was at a restaurant, was trying to get serviced from a hb 8-9 totally ignored our table because she thought we were trying to eye fuck her....

have a family

or at least not die alone

Working on one right now... I've always wanted to end a relationship on good terms and retain a long term friendship after.
I seriously have convinced myself that I want to marry a specific girl that is only 19. I'm way too old for her but I don't care.
Sometime later in life I hope to actually take control of a company and be the CEO having worked my way up to the position
I want to be uploaded into a machine mind. I don't care if it takes 2 years of slow merging into a machine, I'll do it.
I'd also like to one day be able to freely expose my emotions and sexuality without some asshole grabbing his gun

>I want to marry a specific girl that is only 19
If you are in the west, you are doomed. Almost all western women are ruined by social programming and unsuitable for relationships. By the time they realize how fucked up they are in their 30's it's too late. Even if you can find a traditional female who is an actual good person, the probability is high they will be corrupted by their 'friends'. This is intentional societal instability. This is population control. Get real, work for YOU and then maybe one day you can have some free expression, but there is every chance it will never happen, unless you have been born elite.

Geez m8. That made me sad. I hope you get to fuck a real girl m8

>adopting 4 children from India

How nice they want to import some orphans instead of taking four we already have.

Oh wait, little shitskins are handbags to these people.

getting a job that i like with a decent income
partying hard until i'm tired of it
fucking bitches until i find the one

in the long run idk, having kids i guess

True. Although now I feel no pressure to marry and have kids or own a house etc etc

1. Have kid. Done.
2. Get a decent job with comfy income. Done
3. Buy a sports car. Working on it.
4. Retire to the mountains and stay there til I'm dead. Only twenty years away.

Pure cuckold misery

You're retarded

Why don't you want to bang one from 1950's?

Also stupid life goals for stupid persons

Getting happy with a women that i really love and that loves me really back. No idea if i want kids but the Idea seems ne more friendly than some years ago. Also i want an good job after i finished studying.

To run a small diner or by-the-slice pizza place with my family
>also to resurrect Hitler

>no civil war pussy
you faggot