No other episode of a show has this much going on...

No other episode of a show has this much going on. Watching it a second time there are so many things that enhance the story. This is seriously poetry and rhythms back and forth

Also this is all too real and fake. I feel like Elon Musk is right

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/10/26/the-san-junipero-obsessives-guide-to-the-greatest-black-mirror-episode-yet/
youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8
youtube.com/watch?v=P-WP6POdTgY
youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-EoS3td0c
youtube.com/watch?v=2Js_WUsXpxg
youtu.be/lqAOB143KqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're just angry your lankfu likes the chad dick

I would rather her fuck a million chad than 1 black girl

are you being sarcastic? I found this episode to be devoid of any real meaning or story. it was a cookie cutter romance spiced up with lesbianism and over layed onto a VR background to make it relevant to black mirror.

if you're not being sarcastic, that's fine too.

>it was a cookie cutter romance spiced up with lesbianism and over layed onto a VR background

it was much more than that

salon.com/2016/10/26/the-san-junipero-obsessives-guide-to-the-greatest-black-mirror-episode-yet/

>greatest

Wtf I have jungle fever now

Why was it so good though? Honestly I loved it but I can't pin it to one thing.

perfect nostalgia (or word for nostalgia of a time and place we had never been) and melancholy combined with the mystery of putting the pieces together like here

This episode is a rip off of a Tom Cruise movie

Thought it was the worst episode in the series, then I saw the next one

youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8

>it's a /nu-tv/ episode

oh. okay. you've changed my mind.

good

What the fuck is this idiot mumbling about

billionaire stuff

not really cookie cutter

yorkie was an old quadrapalegic and was never intimate with anyone. kelly was once in a long relationship and was spending her twilight years as a hedonist.

it's interesting because they could only have met in this speculative sci fi world.

i mean, you must have felt a little something when kelly was talking about how her husband refused to go to san junipero because he wanted to be with their daughter in his afterlife!

>yorkie was an old quadrapalegic and was never intimate with anyone. kelly was once in a long relationship and was spending her twilight years as a hedonist.
Whoa
It really made me think
I think my thinks were really thought when they spelled it out so I could think these thinks more clearly!

I am confused what you even wanted from this episode. What did it do wrong?

Wow, what an original idea. It's not as if .hack//sign had the exact same plot and reveal with a more entertaining execution at all!

>anime

Normalfags are jizzing themselves over the episode because it seems to end on a "love in the future" note.

The reality is the episode ends on just as dark a note as any other black mirror episode, for the negro does not stay in san junipero because the parapalegic girl loves her, but because, she realized, when she crashed the jeep, there's a ton of shit she can do in san junipero that she could have never done in real life. For instance, survive going 120 to zero, in zero seconds, in a jeep, flying through the windshield, and hitting the dirt at 90+, and tumbling to a stop. Up until that point she had been using san junipero as a numb facsimile of her 20s. Afterwards she realized there can be so much more. So she'll quickly become one of the permanent residents of the quagmire, while yorkie is powerless to do anything but lose her. For all the residents of the quagmire are "people" who have lost the illusion that they're really alive and are doing absolutely anything they can think of to feel alive for any length of time.

Wow. Such a counter argument. You really swayed me to your point of view.

1. "SAN JUNIPERO".

2. "PLAYTEST".

3. "NOSEDIVE".

4. "SHUT UP AND DANCE".

5. "MEN UNDER FIRE".

6. "HATED IN THE NATION".

.hack//sign didn't really go into as much depth as san junipero. Also anime in general seems to be incapable of subtext.

The best episode is when BDH gets blacked

Pure kino

I agree 6/6

The end got me desu but I dunno if i just ddint get it or something .

this episode sucked i couldnt relate to anything

>for the negro does not stay in san junipero because the parapalegic girl loves her, but because, she realized, when she crashed the jeep, there's a ton of shit she can do in san junipero that she could have never done in real life.
No, shithead it's because she realised that Yorkie has had a far worse life than her.

>>Why was it so good though? Honestly I loved it but I can't pin it to one thing.

the nostalgia for me. that fucking arcade where they were playing ddr, jesus christ.

>this episode sucked i couldnt relate to anything

are you 12 irl

no just a misogynist 19 year old virgin who never reads books

>doesn't like women
>couldn't relate to any of the nostalgia

makes sense. they could have thrown the late millenials a bone but i'm not sure how they'd even fit that in. what did people do during the early 00s? i don't even remember.

I want to have a Mackenzie Davis GF

>tfw walking through an IKEA the other day
>OOOOOH BABY DO U KNO WHAT THATS WORTH starts playing
>immediately need to sit down
>nearest thing was a toilet from one of the model bathrooms
>sit and proceed and stare off blankly for the next three and half minutes thinking of that episode

wew

>This much going on

It was a wasted premise. They didn't do anything interesting with it.

Looked really nice though, and I appreciate lesbian sex.

Nope;

1. Shut Up And Dance

2. Nosedive

3. Playtest

4. San Junipero

5. Hated In The Nation

6. Men Under Fire

(5 and 6 are interchangeable)

Hey op.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do u love mckenzie davis?

Fun fact - I had a crush on that singer as a small child because of that video, before I knew what sex actually was.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-WP6POdTgY

Nope. Kelly was only ever going along with it because it beats being old, immobile, and struggling to breathe in a nursing home. Yorkie is in love with san junipero because it meant feeling anything at all below her nose.

They are both on track to end up in the quamire (or opted out) just kelly is further along that track than yorkie.

>tfw no one has used Tiffany in a post-ironic iconic cinematic moment yet

How long?

youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78

It was degenerate Edgy trash

desu I still think Summer Rain is the better Belinda Carlisle tune

You are one HUGE faggot.

San Junipero was the worst episode of this season, and probably ranks pretty high in comparison to all the other seasons for being the absolute WORST episode

only women, faggots and old farts over 35~ who have lost their place in time enjoy this episode

Does this count? 2:08 in

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-EoS3td0c

Summer Rain best song, best video is Leave A Light On tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Js_WUsXpxg

>not Debbie Gibson's "Electric Youth"

baka

youtu.be/lqAOB143KqY

Kek, no. Can't stand McFarlane, but that was a top tier Sup Forums reference by him.

wait so it only gets worse after san junipero? i hated that episode. Playtest was my fav

Ep 5 is agreed upon as being kinda weak but 6 seems to be either loved or hated. Playtest was also the worst btw

Lmao go waste more of your life watching cartoons, then pretending it's some kind of high art.

5 and 6 don't have bad premises, but they're REALLY badly executed.

It's like the first three episodes used up all their budgets.

I'd even kinda think the premises or at least what they do with them story wise are better in 5 and 6 than San Junipero, but there is a HUGE drop off in production values/acting.

5 is probably the weakest (I think that might be agreed upon). The tech part of it is basically "magic" and the allegory is super heavy handed. The directing is really poor. It's like a bad Twilight Zone episode.

6 is okay, sorta. It's just really badly written, probably because it's dragged out to feature length, and again, the production values and acting are really bad (compared to say, Playtest, San Junipero or Nosedive).

So, while I think San Junipero might be as poorly written as 5 and 6 roughly, it's production values and acting are way higher.

I would rather have a Kelly, cute gf than some Yorkie boring ass bitch gf

you have shit taste m8 yorkie is top tier

Kelly is better, at least I think. She would be that gf that pushes you out of your comfort zone and does all sorts of crazy shit with you, but also being nice and funny as well. While yorkie just seems like she'd be cool to hang out with for like a week and then she just turns into a whiner.

leave yorkie alone