What the fuck happened to dating...

What the fuck happened to dating? Why does it feel like an absolute lottery now with these chicks dating multiple men at once instead of taking the time to get to know one? All my past relationships were pretty straightforward (even ones I met online first). This chick I'm seeing admitted that she's seen a few other guys besides me but is saving sexual stuff for exclusivity. I'm not loosing to these fags that I don't know. I swear this is a recent thing and I lump it into the sjw bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyaDGETm0wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I’m not loosing to these fags that I don’t know
You fucking millennials are weird fucks, in my day whe a woman dated more than one guy we called them a slut and the guys a cuck.

Oh I absolutely agree with you. I'm going on date 3 with this chick the end of the week and she just decided to reveal this to me. I like her a lot but are you kidding me?

You sound like an absolute fag op. She just admitted she is playing you, she wants to see what she canr get away with because she wants to play a dominant role in the rrlationship.

I already told her I'm not happy with it. We'll see if this changes. Did some googling and apparently this is the norm nowadays. Fuck that

>> What the fuck happened to dating?

Nothing

>> Why does it feel like an absolute lottery now with these chicks dating multiple men at once instead of taking the time to get to know one?

It has always been a lottery. Dating has never been exclusive, that is why it has a different name to being in a relationship or exclisive

>> All my past relationships were pretty straightforward

Dating is not a relationship

>> date 3

3 dates is not a relationship. get over yourself.

op is trying to point out the fact that women can sleep around with as many men as they see fit while under the guise of " its online dating who cares lul" but if a guy dates a girl online the girl expects the guy to only be with them and if not they are cheating bastards..

"i use greentext so my opinions are law"
you cant deny that girls will use the "you cheated on me" card after they find out the guy they have been dating has slept with one other girl even when that same girl has swallowed the loads of 3-4 dudes in that same time span

im still waiting for a counterpoint.... or has logic surpassed the sjw feminist agenda

OP here forgot to mention I'm gay

um... are you new?

cause logic left those bitches in the 50s

if your gunna troll at try to make it seem like its OP... dont just skim over it and add "im gay hehe xd"

new to b? no. new to the feminist fuckery? no. new to shitposting copypasta? no. im trying to open your mind to ideas that women try to label as "opressive" and "patriarchal". and try to hide behind "u responded to copypasta lul" or "r u new scruub" toavoid that this is actually a problem. it makes you look dumb

wat.. I was just being forthcoming

"oh shit he got me"
*continue to troll*

I don't understand

im sure thats not anything new to you

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

honestly at this point, opposite sex relationships are a joke. if you want "real love" find a man.

*slow claps steps out of the shadows*

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

my man, im not saying you're wrong. im saying that logic left the left decades ago. im agreeing with you, calm yourself

give me another dead ass copypasta. your scouring your saved .txt files right now.

thought u were

that is me....

ahh... i was not

what the heck?

exactly

what the heck is your problem man?

I'm gonna claim it's all part of le ilerminatys plan to destroy the white race. Family units? Who the hell needs, families or healthy offspring?
Sure as hell not white people.

posts shit like
expects to backpedal
nice try

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

hey look another dead ass copypasta
keep looking thru those saved .txt

Hahaha fucking lol

who are you talking to?

when the troll has lost all hope and is just trying to seem extra stupid

I want to go to Dave & busters for date night. Dinner and a movie. Class act roses and Godiva are money well spent.
Maybe a nice restaurant. Maybe a time to eat my mint and use my perfume cologne.
Does the bitch seriously think her mileage and her its complicated open relationships is polite?

These bitches don't even shower and it is a woman. All mysoginy applies because its true. I don't wanna listen to them talk.

I don't get you man

>This chick I'm seeing admitted that she's seen a few other guys besides me

Why on Earth would she do that? Is she a complete moron or what? If I'm dating a girl, I wouldn't want her to talk her past bfs, I don't care if she dated 7 men before me, as long as she's not playing around with me.

when a woman says "open relationship" it always means "i can fuck whoever i want and if you do the same ill throw the TV out of the bedroom window ive been sleeping in for free for the past 2 weeks"

im glad

youtube.com/watch?v=FyaDGETm0wc

Either you're too shit of a specimen to be worth the investment of time or she's too shit of a specimen for you to even want to get with her.

Either way: if I were you I'd just move on.

whatever kid

nice thumbnail dipshit

when the troll is so new he doesnt even know classic counter-troll tactics

women are whores, user

Normies are whores, user.

whatever, kid

is meant to be low res dumbass

ha ha yeah sure

you keep saying kid like you even know me haha. only true children even try to bring age into an argument. as you get older you realise age is arbitrary as fuck and trying to use it as a way to look smarter/better than someone only shows how much of a child you really are

grow up, kid

New times. I think you are too old for the new game, grandpa. What's your age?

looks like you went from dead .txt copypasta to autistic .png's made by some edgy tard

this guy is trying way too hard

don't you have school tomorrow children?

samefag

(You)

try hard or not.... he keeps getting them (you)'s

i think you did that second you wrong

samefag

fuck off junior

How about you try dating someone IRL and not on tinder, OP?
You'll find normal people, there.
Unless you're living in the US I guess, in which case you're fucked.

really not. im just sitting here noticing you fags falling for this other fags horseshit