Okay Sup Forums. Tonight is the night I end my life. I can't remember a single time I was happy or even just ok...

Okay Sup Forums. Tonight is the night I end my life. I can't remember a single time I was happy or even just ok. Trips decides how I do it and dubs decides the song I leave on loop for the people that find me to hear. Make it interesting, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihNtxed1wO4
youtu.be/thubteW5APs
youtube.com/watch?v=LmRkPyuet_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait for 30-60 years

I mean linkin parj may be a bit cliche, but fuck it, linkin park- one more light

Close one.

this

Kill yourself with a candlestick in the study, listening to a techno version of inspector gadget

Go out in a blaze of glory, jump from a famous place

Ingestion of lethal dose cyanide. Listening to 'I'm blue - Eiffel 65'

youtu.be/ihNtxed1wO4

Screwdriver driven straight into your ear

Op here, dubs has decided the song. Now let's get a fucking interesting way for me to die.

youtu.be/thubteW5APs

Reroll

Natural causes

System Of A Down - Chop Suey

Anal hemorrhage

Hang yourself on a livestream

Slapping a lion in the face

Open live stream and hang urself

This

Boxing a kangaroo

Roll

Tiny Tim - Living In the Sunlight

>757823998
reroll

find new friends ,and if the are not ok find new ones.And i am sure that will be something in you that have to be change.I am not saying is something big.Find hobby that makes you happy is a good start.

Brain aneurism during maaterbation session

Do a parachute jump, but take off your parachute. Roll

dont kill yourself

re roll

Mash theme song lol

reroll

>don't

Reroll

Toaster in the bathtub

Suicide by old age

Just do a Barrel Roll above the cloud without parachute!

OP What was your life like?

roll

Just grow old and die

Suicide by cop

rroororoorooll

live stream hanging.
sorry you feel this way user, its time to give something back to Sup Forums.

Roll

Fucking hell thats a terrible way to die

Heart attack at age 73

Gucci geng gucci meng gucci feng gucci breng gucci beng gucci shmeng

Consume as many ramen noodles as it takes to kill yourself.

Quads get

Lean a little too far back in your chair

overdose, at least it will be nice and painless

Will OP deliver? Took lots of effort to get

Lonely. I moved a lot so making friends was hard. High school was a fucking mess and it only got harder after I dropped out. I've been working a shitty job that barely pays the bills. Any money that I have left over goes straight to weed. It's been like this for about 4 years.

Die of old age

reroll

pls no kill you is good life for you coming my smart sayer for you

live long life

Cut dick off and bleed to death

>roll

once more

sorry op. That's a terrible way to die
But at least you won't ear techno inspector gadget anymore, lol

sorry OP, make it quick

Live long happy life with your fellow Sup Forumsros

Buy less weed and more dogecoins

OP here, Gonna go through with it. I'll do it in my car in about an hour. I'd take a pic to show proof but I doubt i'll still be functioning when I ram that fucker into my head. Tune into the Sydney Morning Herald throughout the week maybe you'll see something about it if they publish it.

Have a good life all you other anons. Thanks for all the fun times.

OP don’t pussy out and kill yourself faggot. I’m a useless degenerate n33t that faps/sleeps/drugs when I can get them, everyone I meet hates me and after abusing certain substances I faced the truth that everything in this existence is cold and pointless and any euphoria to be found is underwhelming and temporary. Whatever problems you have in your life just push through and
1. Reach out to friends/loved ones which I’m guessing you don’t have based on this thread lml.
2. Forget the dumbass world and lock yourself away, find an empty setting where you’re at peace and live in cool, quiet solitude insulated from this shitty life. Hey I’m writing this from my bed while I watch chick flicks only because I have&don’t want anything better to do. Good luck nigga if you actually read this and haven’t hero’d

Wait, cunt I'm from Sydney seriously give me your email and we can smoke dope or some shit, anything to help you out.

>absolute loser giving out life advice
Hmm, OP should definitely listen to this wise man

Dude dont do it, there are so many good things to life for ( wither 3 for example) I know as an OldFag i should just say " do a flip" but i went thrtu this too, you can live a good life bro just.. force it on youself. Or ask for help.

Umad wagecuck

You were a good user

>I'm a complete failure and my life is meaningless, but I keep living
Truly inspiring, you definitely stopped OP from being an hero

If you actually go through with it, sorry. Didn't think you would actually do something like this. Farewell, user.

It’s the truth tho and I’m a happy failure

This.

Here's how I am gonna do it, you may want to do something similar.

There's a backroad just outside my town, and at the end of it you used to be able to either keep going straight or turn left. Now you can only turn left because they closed it with concrete barriers.
The road is quite long, so I should be able to get my car up to 120 mph or something.
That's one hell of a way to go.
youtube.com/watch?v=LmRkPyuet_o

Live stream it you cuck

OP, some basic assumptions I've made.
>you can string a sentence together pretty well and use punctuation
>you have a car
>you have a job
>you have access to the internet
>you have a laptop or pc
>you have a roof over your head
>you have contact with another human (your dealer)

Based on this, you are in a great position to turn your life around. You have an abundance of resources at your disposal to assist with depression. Even though you can't think of a reason to live at the moment, trained professionals are at hand to assist.
Keep on keeping on user!

Just go to the middle of your city then kill all of those faggots.

>you have a free will to do whatever you want
leave OP alone, faggot

don't do it bro i've been there before
i hope you get better
suicide is never an option

Same here that's how i live too
Fuck the world
I hope OP makes it

>suicide is never an option

kek

go get some help

do it or don't but don't be a waste of taxpayers money. in irl no one cares. nothing is going to change if you die. but if you live then all things can change.

>neet
>useless
>degenerate
Yes OP listen to this guy, sounds like top-tier adviser

LIVESTREAM IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY AT LEAST GIVE SOME JOY TO THE WORLD BEFORE PARTING WAYS YOU FUCKING CUCK

>Happy
useless degenerate neet u fag

Cut yourself in the wrist inside a densely populated hospital

It's funny to think how those who committed suicide yesterday didn't wake up here today. And tomorrow they won't wake up here either, nor day after tomorrow. Suicide is literally a way out. Suicide is like a key to Aphrodite's chastity belt.