I DID A DEMONIC RITUAL FROM /X/ TO GET A GOTH GIRL TO LIKE ME AND SHE JUST TEXTED ME ABOUT HOW SHE CAN'T STOP THINKING...

I DID A DEMONIC RITUAL FROM /X/ TO GET A GOTH GIRL TO LIKE ME AND SHE JUST TEXTED ME ABOUT HOW SHE CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT ME

ATHEISTS BTFO

You gonna give us the ritual or nah?

Give us the ritual

Fuck yeah I'll give it to you. I asked both Sitri and Baal so use their sigils. Do a ritual for each of them like a week apart.

Also, don't use the circle. Gotta go big dick with this. The circle is for your protection but it's also supposed to kinda piss them off also.

pastebin /ZHPM0KVz

Really the lesser key of solomon? fucking pathetic, may as well make a blood sacrifice to satan you cuck dumbass piece of shit. have you heard of uh coincidence maybe?

I never spoke to this girl really. Last time I said anything to her was months ago. The only reason she has my number is because of a group project.

Atheists don't believe in god errgo they wouldn't care what you say.

I think you mean agonistics btfo.

So you would rather believe that you let demons alter the passage of fate without the protection of a circle thus allowing them to alter you personal destiny in malevolent ways? do you understand demonology at all? the lesser key of solomon strongly advises against summoning any entity without the protection of a circle. Your either incredibly stupid or monumentally retarded good sir.

Wtf does any of that mean? I'm gonna need a step-by-step walkthrough if you don't mind

I'm a 20 year old no gf, kv autist, who has never been on a date. I think I can only go upwards from here.

Just read the pastebin and it'll make sense. If you can't figure it out, you shouldn't be doing this.

Trust me, there's lower.

I have a healthy respect for demonology despite my agnostic tendencies, you haven't a lick of sense. You could at least have followed the procedure outlined in the lesser key of solomon, but nooo
>'Also, don't use the circle. Gotta go big dick with this. The circle is for your protection but it's also supposed to kinda piss them off also.'
did you even fucking bother to read the entirety on the grimoire? If you believe great, there may even be some power in that belief, but you. don't. fuck. with. demons. user ffs, enjoy watching your life spiral into a hellish torment over a fucking girl of all things.

I ain't no pussy nigga. Bite my ass.

>tfw satan give u big tiddy goth gf

It's a divine feeling, fam.

OP in a week

things that didnt happen mk 2

I promise I only care about demons if they get me some dollars

Bump. I'm reading the pastebin, but worry this thread will be gone soon.

I've pretty much given up hope on this world and life in general, but if there's something new I can discover, like demons for example, then that's cool I guess!

OP: give more protips. How did you discover /x/? How did the ritual go?

pics of convo with goth grill or it didnt happen

I do want, pls send one

Write a step by two if you finish reading it it and thread still alive

Pics of the goth gal and texts or didnt happen, fag.

This,at least make it belivable

hail science nignog.

Just follow what the pastebin says but do it without the circle. When I did the ritual, I didn't really feel anything happen, but I just continued it till the end and it worked. Give it time though. Took a little over a month to work.

I'd have to block out the number and shit so it won't look believable anyways. I'll make a new thread tomorrow with updates and post the pics then, so stay tuned. I'm going to sleep now though. Gotta get up in 3 fucking hours. I'll probably make the thread around 3pm pst and I'll definitely make a thread on /x/ around that time also. I'll dump everything in those threads.

Why would you have to block her no out faggot what shit house phone do you have when the name doesn't come up. Pics or gtfo

I don't have her number on my contacts, so it shows her phone number instead of her name. She actually got my number from an email I sent her back in fucking early July.

On second thought, I might not do the /x/ thread because threads there archive and I don't want her to know what I'm up to. She likes paranormal shit being a goth and all, so wouldn't surprise me if she visits /x/. I'll make a few threads on Sup Forums tomorrow throughout the day with everything.

Faggot sense is tingling

Mother of all keks. Sometimes a gf is NOT superior to no gf, you know.
I've gotten chicks I begged to any entity for, only to have it turn out they weren't chicks I (or anyone) would've wanted; and fucked my life/heat/headspace up for good chunks of time behind them.
Overwhelmingly likely you've gotten a faustian bargain mate.

It's ok OP. I found a picture of your girlfriend.

Palmela Handerson

Sauce

Good one

I want some noodles with my sauce, holy shit.