Someone was posting in an earlier WWYD thread maybe 5 hours ago avatarfaging with a bloody eyed tiger mask and guns...

Someone was posting in an earlier WWYD thread maybe 5 hours ago avatarfaging with a bloody eyed tiger mask and guns. Some reason it has me up tonight. Been googling trying to find images like it but they seemed like OC.

Anybody see what the hell I am talking about / save em?

pic related. Kinda looked like this

the image is from a game called Hotline Miami, the mask belongs to 'a character' called Tony.

yea i knew about my image, I'm talking about the images this dude was posting. it reminded me a lot of tony's character, but he was in a WWYD thread that seems to be long gone by now.

every reply he would have a pic with him in the mask and a different gun.

Hotline Miami 2 specifically, first has the mask but its not bloody at that point

op here, I understand the refrence, was more looking for the pics the dude was posting earlier, or if he is still around.

try searching it up via google images. If you don't have the images, then I'm afraid nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about.

I know what you're talking about, dude had a shitload of guns, and had given out proper gun handling advice a few weeks back

Tried and failed, looked like OC

Yea! and in every picture of his guns was the mask

Masked looked a little like this, but looked full rubber with fringe fur

Tony from hotline Miami 2

(the camera features more mainly)

?

>avatarfaging with a bloody eyed tiger mask and guns.
sounds like tony. if he was posting an ar 15 with an attached bayonet, it's definitely tony. he posts in /arg/ on /k/ quite regularly.

All I remember is what looked like a scorpion (?)
Thanks for the lead tho

like pic related?

That's one of em I remember

Got any more saved? Or are you the guy

Oh shit, sees glock...he's, he's back?

Found another

nah, it's just some of the shit he posts. he's quite a regular on /k/. he went to school in georgia on a military scholarship and lives somewhere in the mid atlantic. you can either find him shitposting in /arg/, gear queer, or showing off his tec 9 in hand gun general.

Thanks user for the info

Found him