Thoughts?

thoughts?

just fill it in with stickers yourself

at least she is being open about being a whore

>I'm not a prostitute because services rendered isn't currency

Packing lunches seems to be have the highest value to labor ratio and the easiest way to break the chart.

true
>pack 6 lunches
>surprise butt sex
>use "get out of the dog house" unlock

This.
This woman is literally prostituting herself. A blow job is an intimate sexual act you do selflessly to please your husband and she's using it as a bargaining tool so he does the dishes more often. I wonder what that guy has to do in order to get sex.

I just wonder why there's no division of labor in their house.
I cook and do dishes here, my wife cleans the bathroom/toilet. Whoever's closest looks after the baby and vacuuming etc. is I do xyz rooms, you do abc.

Stop making your kid vomit, you sick fuck.

buy ipecac

the chart doesn't specify whose vomit
>clean up 6 kid vomits
>deep throat wife until she pukes
>clean up vomit
>only need to clean up 5 more vomits until the next bj

i'd clean up some puke for a bj right about now

i'm going to kill myself

>stick finger down throat
>puke
>clean it up
>repeat

>I just wonder why there's no division of labor in their house.
because he is working for a living and she is doing all the housework

>she is doing all the housework
Not according to that chart.

i mean she is doing it normally and she incentives him to do parts of it, that's why you don't see things like clean the toilet etc on it

This shit is retarded, "daddy" should be helping with most this shit anyways unless if his wife is a stay at home do nothing bitch. The only thing i wouldnt do is put the toilet seat down, she can do that when she needs to use it. And if my gf put getting blowjobs behind some task wall id dump hermand get a new one.

Not a simple "Can you..."
It just resorts directly to bribery.
What a wonderful relationship.

>I'd dump hermand
who is hermand?

Sister of Hermando

(a) That's her job ;

(b) That's YOUR toilet and the seat is hinged for a specific purpose - i.e. so that it can be left in the up position. You let that bitch use it out of the goodness of your heart. The least you can expect is that she puts the seat up again after she's finished cleaning it ;

(c) That's her job ;

(d) That's her job ;

(e) That's her job ;

(f) That's her job ;

(g) That's her job .

Time you traded her in for a new one, or sent her back to the little-lady training school.

this is why we fear marriage. we choose between this and a life of loneliness and alcoholism. Fuck. Guess i'll be cleaning puke. Gotta make sure those kids stay sick most of the time...