New one for celebs

New one for celebs

Lewdness encouraged edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QpUAcnt4x7I?t=1m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jim Davis

god she looked good there

W-Where's m-m-my c-celeb thread... J-Just b-because I-I wear m-man p-panties d-doesn't m-mean the a-alphas c-can r-remove m-my threads for n-no reason...

dem daughters
youtu.be/QpUAcnt4x7I?t=1m23s

dem legs

so hot im edging

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

L-Let m-me e-explain m-myself t-to the g-good sirs i-in this thread... M-My m-mistress i-is Victoria Justice a-and she i-is a very beautiful c-creature... S-She b-belongs t-to m-me and I-I'm a-a-a-a very lucky f-fellow b-because m-many m-men want t-to have s-someone a-a-as beautiful a-as h-her a-a-as their own...

you plebs

so hot

Moar jellybean

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to haveh-her...

Guess she was never attractive

T-The a-alphas a-are always a-after m-me b-because th-they v-value h-h-highly w-what I possess...

I-I know g-g-good s-s-sirs; I-I treat h-her bad and sh-she i-is h-hell o-off u-upset o-on it... S-She should h-have d-d-dumped m-my a-a-ass a-a long t-t-time a-a-ago i-in the g-garbage f-for what I-I am an-and th-the blase w-way I-I treat h-her, l-l-l-like sh-she i-is n-nothing wh-when i-in r-r-reality sh-she knows sh-sh-she i-is a-a-among th-the greatest o-of w-w-women... B-But s-s-still d-d-doesn't g-give m-me u-up... W-What a-a-am I-I compared t-t-to her...

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

gonna post randoms
requesting miley, paris hilton, jessica biel

mmmm delicious whore

post Queen Lena

faggot

my toenails smell like romano cheese

W-What h-happened... W-Why c-can't I-I see m-my p-posts...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Copypasta and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the Pasta. Oh, and we all know the Pasta. The “epic” Copypasta guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking Copypasta. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Pastafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO BEGIN.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Absolutely disgusting. I will never be with a female who defecates. The whole reason my last girlfriend and I split was because I found out she did, in fact, poop. For months I had suspected something suspicious. Every time we had ethnic cuisine, she would act very odd, especially afterwards. I would try to cuddle with her and fondle her, only to have my advances rejected and her leaving the room. It all came to a head one day when I came home early from work. As usual I wanted to take my shower, but there on the couch, was my girlfriend pleading with me to wait a bit before I cleansed myself. Well, fuck that. I wasn't going to wait another second to purify myself under my brand new showerhead. It then got even more strange. The closer I got to the bathroom the more nervous she became. At one point she even stood directly in front of the door, blocking me. When I finally was able to enter the room, I was horrified at my discovery. It smelled like shit, and not my shit either. No, this was a different, unknown aroma. So here I am, nose deep in an awful smell, my girlfriend next to me crying. I get PISSED. I ask her where the guy is, who he is and how long this has been going on. All she does is look back at me with tear-filled eyes and confusion as she asks what I'm talking about. I then notice the toilet is clogged and at this point I'm screaming at her about whose feces lay in my toilet bowl. Finally, after what seemed like aeons, she broke down, looked me straight in my eyes and said "babe, it's mine. I told you spicy food doesn't agree with me. " Well, that's all I could handle. I was really hoping she would pull the shower curtain back to reveal a naked man, but instead all I got was an admission that my once beautiful and dainty girlfriend had desecrated my porcelain throne with her dirty whore feces. Needless to say, I packed my belongings up instantly and never looked back. Be careful who you trust.

Fuckin epic thread!

All these leaked noods!

I'm edging

Fuck off with that arab cunt

Dead celebrities are hottest.

not sure if can fap to this or not......

What a woman!

i wanna see taytay get snuffed so bad

Go ahead bruv

Fuck off. Post more KLG

first pic of chloe i've eve saved
how old is she tho?
and how old is she currently?
im of the mind set if they are 18 currently its cool to fap to older pics, like this one of taytay at 16

little ari just finished her change;
she's going out today in this fit
and she hopes she will not come
upon one single man who asks
to touch her bum!

Harambe

I actually like those fat lips

Moar Taylor like this one!

used like a whore by logan paul then discarded like one

She’s 22 now

Getting those preggo tits

more